Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,401 Member
    Options
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, I lost internet yesterday, and was unable to check back in.

I do wish to welcome @nurdette to team Six!

I love your guys idea of a team goal to help keep us motivated. :)
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I got Challenge 1 completed it was actually fun. If I have time I might do it again this week. I have to get all my challenges complete for all my challenges before Saturday. I heading off to a pending the day with my daughter and grandkis! :)B):)

Good planning.. what is "pending the day " No plans yet...But plan on doing something?
  • azsundancer
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    Ok.. I over posted! But we need to regroup and move forward!! Have a great week all!!
    No such thing! I love seeing the comments and posts! Post away! It's encouraging to our team! :smiley:

Thanks..Your a sweetheart!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    So, I was thinking about it, and instead of trying to be in a certain place this week, as we inevitably will be, how about we focus on trying to get to a certain goal for our team. That way no matter where we end up, we can celebrate our victories among ourselves. What number should we shoot for? And do you like the idea?

This sounds good! I beleive @GrandmaJackie mentioned the challenge points earlier. We had alot of empty boxes last week on those.
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Let's welcome our new team mate to our Sixpack Team, @nurdette

Welcome to our team! I will send you a FR.
  • azsundancer
    Options

I love the idea Vicki, I think we should focus on getting all the challenges complete. As far as minutes, it's hard with family obligations. Since I'm retired and all my kids are grown, I have free time. The ONLY kid I have is my husband and he works now, :)

Yes! The challenges are a little easier this week. Two videos and water intake. And then staying active while watching the Venice videos. I don't know if I'll have the numbers I had last week, but I think I can still max out mins. My uncle is in the hospital, and we're going to see him tomorrow. He had a stroke and might not survive a reaction he had to one of the medications they gave him. The next 48 hours are crucial for him. So, I don't know how much I'll be able to exercise this week, but I know I can get the challenges done.

I am sorry.. ((hugs)).
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    I am sorry.. ((hugs)).

Thank you. :heart:

• GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Hopefully, I can get Challenge 2 done. I think probably I should do grocery shopping first though, darn, lol. I hate when home life's get in the wake, lol. Everyone with kids plus working and still making time for themselves. ****bows down****

jdelaroy wrote: »
    Sorry guys, I lost internet yesterday, and was unable to check back in.

I do wish to welcome @nurdette to team Six!

I love your guys idea of a team goal to help keep us motivated. :)

Honey, sorry, to hear you were sick, :(. Hope your feeling better!!!!!!
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 2,001 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    We got the call this morning that my Uncle has lost the ability to breathe on his own, or really do anything. We're going to the hospital to say goodbye this afternoon before they pull the plug. Prayers are appreciated as we go through this today. My sister, my mom, and I are going to be in the room when they do it. I need strength today. I need wisdom for after to help my mom through this. My dad is a truck driver and he couldn't come home early to help my mom. He should be coming home this weekend though so that's good. Thank God my sister was able to be there for her yesterday. Sorry, I'm rambling now. Kick some butt on those minutes and challenges today for me Team! I have no idea what I can get done today, but I'm going to try and fit in something if I can. Or, today will be my rest day and I'll hit it hard the rest of the week.

• Rachelerik
    Rachelerik Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Vicki - Sending hugs and prayers for you and the family. My heart aches for you.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    We got the call this morning that my Uncle has lost the ability to breathe on his own, or really do anything. We're going to the hospital to say goodbye this afternoon before they pull the plug. Prayers are appreciated as we go through this today. My sister, my mom, and I are going to be in the room when they do it. I need strength today. I need wisdom for after to help my mom through this. My dad is a truck driver and he couldn't come home early to help my mom. He should be coming home this weekend though so that's good. Thank God my sister was able to be there for her yesterday. Sorry, I'm rambling now. Kick some butt on those minutes and challenges today for me Team! I have no idea what I can get done today, but I'm going to try and fit in something if I can. Or, today will be my rest day and I'll hit it hard the rest of the week.

Vicki, my prayers go to you and your family! Take as long as you need for your family! Feel free ramble ANYTIME!
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options

@TrkyVic0327 I'm so so sorry to hear this. Losing a loved one is so very difficult. As far as wisdom for your mom, just be there and let her know how much you love her. Like Jackie said, take the time you need, you and your family are way more important then any challenge. And rambling is perfectly okay, ramble all you want. Prayers for all of you. Hugs
  • starjam25
    Options
    tlfwnq7co54y.jpg

@GrandmaJackie great morning inspiration!!
  • starjam25
    Options
    Hi Team Sixpack! I am all in this week. Had a great vacation and am ready to get back into the groove.

@Tiffany7711 Glad you had a great vacation, a person needs vacations, it's great for the heart and soul!!
  • starjam25
    Options
    Let's welcome our new team mate to our Sixpack Team, @nurdette

Welcome to Team SixPack @nurdette ! Make yourself at home!
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Vicky so sorry for your news, my prayers are with you and your family at this terrible time. Don't feel you are on your own, your friends here are with you all the way
  • Tiffany7711
    Tiffany7711 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @TrkyVic0327 I am praying for you and your whole family. I am so sad you and your family are going through this. Hang in there!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    @TrkyVic0327 I have been through this .. you being all together is what is most important. I am so sorry for you and your family.
  • azsundancer
    Options

Todays workout, sanding on my furniture pieces to be chalked, yard work and walked while watching the videos. T 91 ARWB mins - 67 logged in. I didnt log in watching the videos, but will count the mins/miles. Venice would be a wonder to visit!!!