TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• bowlt
    bowlt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Scherzie wrote: »
    Can some please enter 163 minutes for me today.
    I walked up and down my street to stay close to a bathroom :blush: then did a short loop ride because doing nothing would have made me lose my mind, lol

I got you entered girl. Hang in there
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin I completely understand on the chocolate thing. I thought about it all week! I also ate more salt than I normally would.
  • bowlt
    bowlt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    @hawkins410
    Thank you both for all your hard work setting up everything for this "AMAZING RACE".You have done a great job!

@SmashleyM914
    Thanks to you for leading our team!
  • darcijojo
    Options
    @lynnbaum Challenge 3 is red for you.
  • aim630
    aim630 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @darcijojo I noticed it is red, but I don't know what I did wrong. I stated what I gave up, and that I lost 2 pounds this week. I will try again.
  • aim630
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer Challenge #3

I gave up chocolate this week for 5 days. It was hard, because I love chocolate, but it was worth it, because I lost 2 lbs.
  • aim630
    Options
    I think I forgot to say it was Challenge 3, so hopefully the post above is ok.
  • aim630
    Options
    @mari_moulin I ate lots of chocolate today too.
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Challenge #1: I walked the 5k frostbite footrace. Frostbite is very fitting because it's been very chilly in VA lately. I choose to walk because I had my nephew in the stroller and running is not my favorite.

Challenge #3: I left behind all alcohol, and I'm hoping to do so for the remainder of lent. This weekend was the true test as I was over for dinner at my family's and everyone was drinking - as long as I'm conscientious of my goal I think I should be okay!
  • tarpguys
    tarpguys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    We're 5 points from 1st place! Anybody got anything that can pull us ahead? I just entered my walk and it didn't change anything!
  • darcijojo
    Options
    @aim630 That could have been it.
    @tarpguys I will add a few exercise minutes, but it won't count for much because I'm almost maxed out.
  • darcijojo
    Options
    @aim630 That was it, you got the points!

If @lynnbaum gets challenge 3 changed that would give us the 5 points.
    @plainanjelik did you get challenge 3 done? That would help also.
    I don't remember the other empty spots. The challenge points would help a lot though.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    CHALLENGE #3
    I left ice cream behind.
    Ice cream is usually my go to food when I am emotionally setting so I thought I would try and leave it behind for the week.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Ok I just put in all my minutes for the weekend and challenge points and we are now in first place for this week by 15 points. I was glad I managed to get minutes in since I spent the weekend at the arenas watching my daughter's ringette team.
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Evening smashers! I am so sorry for bailing on you guys this week - it has just been a super stressful time. I had a midterm on Tuesday and then a final for a 1/2 semester course on Friday. I'm kicking myself because I know if I had put forth the time and attempted to max out we would've probably been in the lead! Arghhh. I totally let the ball slip on my diet and logging too - it's been all over the place. I was trying to do semi-low carb and was pretty successful for a week and a half but then I binged and ate EVERYTHING. so much junk. Next week is another week though!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Challenge 3
    Left behind pop I usually have 1 glass a day
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1
    Done the 3.5 walk outside enjoying the trails around town
  • darcijojo
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @digger61 How did you feel about challenge 3? I think you need that for us to get the points.
  • darcijojo
    Options
    Team 1 outscored us on challenge points this week. That's going to be the difference. We got the same numbers for exercise minutes, but those challenges are super important.
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Gah, we are always just right behind Team 1. Thanks for all you do, Smashers. I think most of us are trying our best and there's not much more we can do than that!