• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,900 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    It's Spring break and the three year old is up even though it feels like 5 am. @cardbucfan I understand. I am ready too. I can wait to see what goodies @hawkins410 has in store for the final week! She works so hard on the destinations and makes this race so good!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,900 Member
    Options
    TEAM ONE

o7m6f2cvsgka.jpg
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    THE DESTINATION FOR WEEK EIGHT
    IS UP AND RUNNING!
    ERIN GO BRAGH!
    :)
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @hawkins410 I was looking back trying to figure out what I want to do. I noticed Challenge 1 is gone. Did you know this ?
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    @hawkins410 I was looking back trying to figure out what I want to do. I noticed Challenge 1 is gone. Did you know this ?
    Challenge #1 for Week One does not exist because it is not an option this week. We have all met each other by now! :)
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    I didn't remember what Challenge 1 for week 1 even was. Sorry.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I want to go to Ireland for real!! We watch the show the Vikings and it's filmed in Ireland. So spectacular!

Super excited we get to choose our challenges. I know I'm picking either 2 5k's outside or 1 5k and the steps. NO videos for me! And the eating of the greens will be easy. I'm in need of some veggies to balance out last weeks excess and had already planned for lots of salads this week.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Way to rally team! Very impressive 100% on challenges and impressive minutes for the week!

Ireland! This winter challenge has really hit on a places I'd love to visit. The photos are gorgeous. I need to do my meal planning and shop for groceries today so I'll work in my greens. I think for the challenges I'll for sure repeat the 10.49 mile Iditarod (much of it inside because we are expecting a bunch of SNOW and COLD) because I need to run anyway, but not sure which other one I'll do. I should be able to do a 5k outside from week 2. But I also really liked the recovery video from last week so I might do that one. Stay tuned (I now you are on the edge of your seat)!

Spring break begins today - I think I'm headed out for more yoga and a run, then I do have to go in for a meeting. Then groceries, walking Stella, and preparing for tomorrow's big snow. Which I kind of hope actually happens because if it's going to be cold on my break, it might as well bring on some snow and I might be able to try cross-country skiing again or at least snow-shoeing.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    vk4pj5hc34cy.png
    New Week! Last Week at that! We have a nice little lead if we stay focused we can reach the Gold!
    Challenges that are attainable!
    yz38onftgngq.png
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job Team 1!!! Keeping up with our streak!! What a spectacular team we have!!! Let's keep going and finish strong and go out with a bang!!!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Another fantastic week team! So impressed with how hard you are all working! Lets finish strong!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    So much reading! 22 posts to read.

Well, we've been in first place all race so I think we have no option but to go out in first place again. Let's borrow a little luck o' the Irish and win this race!

This may help you get to the end. It will keep you warm and put a bouce in your step. That or kill you.
    mcc5166rcuuq.jpg

http://www.thejournal.ie/poitin-ireland-1175839-Nov2013/

You know, like this stuff Moonshine is now sold in the USA. Is it really moonshine if I can buy it in a store?

• junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Question
    How do I get home from Ireland?
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    junodog1 wrote: »
    Question

Stick your thumb out and hitch hike?!! Hahahaa
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    junodog1 wrote: »
    Question

I think I'll just stay!
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #1: “MUAY THAI ANYONE?” from week 4
    I completed the 30 minute kick boxing video. I chose this as my challenge because I really enjoy kickboxing on my cardio days.
  • smile_laughter
    Options
    Great job everyone! Ireland is #1 one my list of places to visit, so I am really excited to watch all the videos from the challenge this week telling us about Ireland.
  • smile_laughter
    Options
    Great job everyone! Ireland is #1 one my list of places to visit, so I am really excited to watch all the videos from the challenge this week telling us about Ireland.