TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,707 Member
    Options
    Can someone please post my 5 points on the spreadsheet for me...

Challenge 3
    I ate spinach, kale, broccoli, and cucumbers.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,957 Member
    Options
    Done, :)
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    @ tiffany7711
    Which schools. I am in Idaho so WA is my neighbor
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Challenge #2
    Week 2 - RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside)

I chose this challenge as I love walking outside (providing it is dry) especially in rural areas. It gives you the perfect opportunity to think and analyse your life and what is currently happening in it.
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,707 Member
    Options
    Done, :)

Thanks @GrandmaJackie for posting my posts!
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    Y'all have been killing it!! I've been on the go this week, traveling to come help family this weekend. But, I've still been getting in my minutes! Just haven't been posting them yet! Going to get my notebook out after lunch and update everything, challenges and minutes! Excited to see Sixpack going for it this week! :smiley::heart:
  • lindaprofota
    lindaprofota Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    challenge 1 Jamaica, week 7 GET WID DE BEAT”
    I find the beat inspiring, motivating.
  • lindaprofota
    Options
    challenge 2 Jamaica week 7 Tek it easy mon.
    this one felt good on the ol' bones
  • lindaprofota
    Options
    challenge 3 I ate 4 green foods broccoli, kale butter lettuce and spinach
  • Marlymama
    Marlymama Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3

I ATE MORE THAN FOUR VEGETABLES/FRUITS THIS WEEK GRAPES, GREENS in my salad, Broccoli, Cabbage, kale, and geenbeans
  • Marlymama
    edited March 2017
    Options
    CHALLENGE #1

I did the Sydney Bridge Climb from week 3.

I picked this one because I do the stairs at work all the time at work and I can make sure I get exercise throughout my day.
  • Marlymama
    Options
    CHALLENGE #2
    THE 5K FROSTBITE FOOTRACE
    I chose this one because I try to do an outdoor 5k each week.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Challenge #2

I chose week two, Randonnee on Reunion (5 k outside), because running outside is what I do! Today we did just over 11 km (a fair amount of walking included) and I really enjoyed it, in spite of the drizzly, cold weather.
  • Marlymama
    Options
    I chose Challenge #2 Randonnee on Reunion from week #2 I chose this one because I try to do an outdoor 5k weekly.
  • TrkyVic0327
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Challenge # 1: Complete!

I chose Sydney Bridge Clumb (1332 Combined Steps Up & Down), because the step challenges always keep me moving and groovin' more so than other challenges. My buns are feeling it after this week, and I appreciate the extra motivation! It was fun, and my daughter enjoyed watching me go up and down the flights of stairs in my home. :lol:
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Challenge # 2: Complete!

I chose Sabai (Relax!) Your Feet! (Massage videos 48 mins), because I enjoyed them so much the first go around! And my feet thanked me for it last time. My feet greatly enjoyed these videos again, and I think they will become a permanent part of my routine every other week or so to help my feet recover from all the hard workouts I put them through.

• TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Challenge # 3: Complete!

I ate a serving of each of these greens: Iceburg Lettuce, Spinach, Romaine lettuce, and Cucumbers. I enjoyed them all immensely and will continue to include green veggies into my regular eating plan.

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,957 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Nice job getting the challenges completed, everyone!!!!!! Hopefully everyone will be able to get the challenges completed and posted in time this week, :)

Vicki, outstanding job AGAIN WITH max out mins!!!!! Girlfriend, with ALLL you have going on no YOUR STILL able to make time for the challenges. If we had an award for most determined it WOULD be YOU!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Our last race day :'( It has been alot of fun! Thank you for having me along everyone!! <3
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Challenge # 1

I chose week 6 "Idatarod" running 11 miles on the treadmill over the weekday runs. I am starting a new programme so it was good to have an excuse for the run!