TEAM TWO

Replies

• Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 453 Member
    @MissionEnforcer I forgot to enter my points on the spreadsheet on the day I entered my completed challenges March14. Please approve my points. Thank you Oh Dilligent One :smile:
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Challenge #3
    Green Veggies
    1) Cucumber
    2) Green Bean
    3) Mixed Salad Greens & Spinach
    4) Asperagus
  • tinacuso
    Challenge #2

“RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside)
    I walked the 5K outside. I chose this challenge because it is a beautiful sunny day outside and I didn't want to go the gym to get my exercise today!
  • tinacuso
    We are 200 points behind Team 5 for 3rd place?
    Do you think we can do it??
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Happy Saturday team 2 hope all is well on the overcast morning here in California
    Challenge #1
    I chose the the Sydney bridge climb 1332 combined steps up& down done I have stairs at work and love climbing them m-f done ✅
  • murdog3t
    Challenge #2
    I chose week # 2 randonnee on reunion (5k outside)
    I love walking I walk outside 2x daily for 30 minutes each time walking for cardio is my favorite
  • murdog3t
    Challenge #3 done
    I ate snap peas, cucumbers, cabbage , green peppers and asparagus yum yummy
    Hope we all get our challenges done as
    They are more important as far as points are concerned
    Good luck team 2
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    tinacuso wrote: »
    We are 200 points behind Team 5 for 3rd place?
    Do you think we can do it??

Yes, I believe we can! Although as @murdog3t said, we need to get our challenges done to have a chance. Come on Team 2! Let's battle it out till the very end!

By the way, this pep talk is really for me because I'm not in a great mood at all right now and am supposed to work out today but not feeling it whatsoever. Husband out of the country on a business trip for 2 weeks, just as I'm about to start back working. As an exclusively breastfeeding mom, who doesn't want to do day care, it is going to be super TOUGH on me to balance EVERYTHING that needs to be done. It doesn't help that my daily commute to and from work ranges from 3 to 4 hours. Plus my work hours vary from 1 day to the next. Today I tried to write out a plan of the things I will have to do for each day, and my head felt like it was going to explode, so I stopped. I'm turning over my troubles to the Lord though, because I know only by relying on Him will I be able to make it without having anxiety and panic attacks.

Sorry about the rant. Just needed to get all that out in the universe somehow.
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 855 Member
    Challenge #3
    My 4 green vegies I ate this week were asparagus, broccoli, spinach, and brussels sprouts.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    ...my daily commute to and from work ranges from 3 to 4 hours...

That's horrible! If there's one thing I can't handle, it's long commutes. I would lose my mind. I feel for you. <3
  • tinacuso
    Sorry about the rant. Just needed to get all that out in the universe somehow.

Its always good to get it out. Going back to work is difficult with a little one at home....
    Good luck with everything

• Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 453 Member
    @jamaicanlady I can't imagine having to commute that far/long. And being a new mom on top of that. I agree with @jenilla1 -long commutes make me crazy. I couldn't handle it for 12 years when my commute was 12-18 minutes. I had always worked close enough to walk to work, and now I do again. I swear it's a big secret to happiness. Especially for people who are very goal oriented.
    When I was in Jamaica last year, I saw just how hard the people of Jamaica had to work for very little.
  • Brittanypomales
    Brittanypomales Posts: 60 Member
    CHALLENGE #2: “RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside) - How could I not. The weather is so beautiful here in AZ :)
  • Brittanypomales
    Brittanypomales Posts: 60 Member
    Challenge #3
    This week I had: broccoli, zucchini, romaine lettuce, & spinach.
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Challenge #1
    Week 6, the Iditarod
    I chose this challenge because it alluded me during the original challenge. I planned my week accordingly and got it done. And the beautiful summer-like weather played in my favor! ☉
  • annenonomus
    annenonomus Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2017
    Week 8 challenge #1

From week 6 "The Last Great Race"

I did the 5k frost bite footrace. (well I put in just over 11 km, not enough for the 10.49 mile ididarod which is about 17 km.) I did a combination of interval running and walking.

I picked this challenge because I love to be outside.

• annenonomus
    Week 8 challenge #3

I ate Snap Peas, Brussels, Green Salad, and raw veggies including broccoli, celery and green peppers with dip.

• annenonomus
    Week 8 Challenge #2

I did Week 7 the "Recovery Day routine" video

I chose this because I spent the weekend with my Irish In-laws, ....and I hurt all over, This was about all I could manage.

• Soulfood77
    Soulfood77 Posts: 211 Member
    edited March 2017
    Challenge #3
    I ate 4 green vegetables. They were iceberg lettuce, broccoli, green beans, and cucumber.
  • Soulfood77
    Soulfood77 Posts: 211 Member
    Challenge #1
    I did "DANSES DE REUNION!" (5 videos - 19 min.)
    I chose this because it was one of my favourites from the list and enjoying exercise makes me work harder!