TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    What about exercise challenge? Are we just repeating the previous race? Or coming up with our own thing?
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,145 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    What about exercise challenge? Are we just repeating the previous race? Or coming up with our own thing?

Vicki, if you want to come up with an exercise challenge you can, I'm game for one! Than we can have on of each so everyone can choose to pick which one OR both, :)

For the nutrition, I'm choosing late night snacking, :)
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,189 Member
    Options
    I am giving up pastries and ice cream for the week!
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    I'm not eating after 7.30pm - so no evening snacking or biscuits with a cuppa!
  • TrkyVic0327
    edited March 2017
    Options

Vicki, if you want to come up with an exercise challenge you can, I'm game for one! Than we can have on of each so everyone can choose to pick which one OR both, :)

Okay! The exercise challenge I am suggesting(and will do as well) is this popsugar fitness YouTube video:

Burn 500 calories in 45 minutes:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zem0_qsDg0

I love this video, because it has mods for everything, makes me sweat, and is loads of fun!

The challenge for myself is to do it three times this week! Would love it if anyone else wanted to try it at least once this week with me! :smiley:
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options

Okay! The exercise challenge I am suggesting(and will do as well) is this popsugar fitness YouTube video:

Burn 500 calories in 45 minutes:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zem0_qsDg0

I love this video, because it has mods for everything, makes me sweat, and is loads of fun!

The challenge for myself is to do it three times this week! Would love it if anyone else wanted to try it at least once this week with me! :smiley:

I'll try this twice this week BUT ONLY 30 mins each session! Probably Tues and Thursday, :)
  • Tazieisland
    Tazieisland Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give up late night snacking. I'm going to try to get the video in at least once this week.
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I gave up diet coke... and today was day 5!!
  • starjam25
    edited March 2017
    Options
    How do you post a picture???

I'm happily married for 40 years and love my husband so don't take this the wrong way... but I decided that Justin Hartley from Smallville is just too good looking for his own good! My goodness, what a guy... <3
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Bought a goal dress today for my birthday! It actually fits, just a little tight in a few places to feel comfortable wearing it out. So excited to try and fit into this by our Disney trip, which is about 6 months away! It is Beauty and the Beast! 6bruzo6dguf1.jpg
    p6qutcoj2e3t.jpg
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited March 2017
    Options
    starjam25 wrote: »
    How do you post a picture???

I'm happily married for 40 years and love my husband so don't take this the wrong way... but I decided that Justin Hartley from Smallville is just too good looking for his own good! My goodness, what a guy... <3

To post a picture, there're icons at the top of this post, you click on the forth one from the right, then chose your file. I hope that makes sense, :(

uz805topvoxv.jpg
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Vicki, I love the dressssssssssss!!!!!!!!! You have to promise that we get to see you in the dress!!!!!! You'll look fabulous in the dress!!!!!!!!
  • starjam25
    Options
    Love the dress, you'll be beautiful in it! I agree with Jackie, would love to see pictures!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    OMG Sorry to have disappeared on you guys, I had a pretty rotten weekend and got nothing done. I will get the spread sheet up today for everyone who want to participate. Since I didn't have a super big chance to look at this weekend. We will make the weeks go Monday through Sunday still. This week's challenges will be easy.
    1. Do 4 days or more of at least 20 minutes of cardio. (10 Points)
    2. Take stalk of where you are at, write this down whether you share with us or not is up to you. Take your weight, write down size shirt, pants, and bra size, Take measurements of your neck, chest, waist, hips, thighs, and arms. (5 Points)
    3. Write down at least 2 goals for the next 6 weeks, and why you want to reach these goals.
    Please Share!
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    And since I missed Grandmajackies Video Challenge
    #4 Do the video at least 1 time this week for a bonus 10 points (Yes it can count towards your 20 min of cardio (1 time per each)
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Cute dress @TrkyVic0327, I am sure you will look great In it!

• PhedraJD
    Options
    @TrkyVic0327 I love that dress, it is so beautiful. I bet you will look awesome in it.
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    Alright Team 6 Six pack! I have our unofficial spreadsheet ready to go. You can either Ctrl Click on it or copy paste in browser. It is still in Google Docs, so should be able to get to it pretty easy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cvKQ8WscaUkw3wg7kANPSDsFKsU7OZDJtgJcfZJiAcA/edit?usp=sharing
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    OMG Sorry to have disappeared on you guys, I had a pretty rotten weekend and got nothing done. I will get the spread sheet up today for everyone who want to participate. Since I didn't have a super big chance to look at this weekend. We will make the weeks go Monday through Sunday still. This week's challenges will be easy.
    1. Do 4 days or more of at least 20 minutes of cardio. (10 Points)
    2. Take stalk of where you are at, write this down whether you share with us or not is up to you. Take your weight, write down size shirt, pants, and bra size, Take measurements of your neck, chest, waist, hips, thighs, and arms. (5 Points)
    3. Write down at least 2 goals for the next 6 weeks, and why you want to reach these goals.
    Please Share!

I sent you a message, :) love the spreadsheet, :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I just did the video but ONLY for 20 mins plus I had to modify it! My right calf it's getting better but Sunday, I stepped off a step leading to my kitchen. It was felt like I pulled a muscle so I spent a hour or so in the hot tub and pool, Sunday. It's a lot better but no jumping for me, :(.

So my plan is to do the second half Thursday :)