Goblet squats-6X5X 35
    Russian kettle bell swing-36X7X 35

40lbs loss by May 27 Challenge
    Buns, Guns and Abs challenge.
    50 squats
    12 push-ups
    50 leg lifts

April move your @$$ Challenge
    I am going to walk at least 2-2 mile walks today. It might rain but better than -40 F with ice and snow!

• amyinthetardis1231
    amyinthetardis1231 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Squats 3x3 @ 165
    Bench press 3x5 @ 92
    Wretched rows 3x5 @ 102

I'm ready for a couple days off and a little deload! Unfortunately, part of the travels of the weekend is for a funeral (my grandmother passed away), but taking a couple days off from lifting will feel nice.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,108 Member
    Options
    @amyinthetardis1231 I'm sorry to hear about your Grandmother. (((Hugs))) and prayers for you and your family.
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    Stronglift Workout B
    Squats-1X5X 55/65/75/85, 5X5X 90
    OHP- 1X5X 45/50, 5X5X 55
    DL- 15X 95/105/115/120

Kettlebell Swing
    GobletSquats- 3X5X35
    Russian Kettlebell Swing- 20X7X35

Buns, Guns and Abs 30 Day Challenge
    55 Squats
    Rest day push-ups
    50 leg lifts

I am going to take at least 2-2 mile walks today.

• DDHFree
    DDHFree Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    @amyinthetardis1231 I'm sorry to hear about your Grandmother. (((Hugs))) and prayers for you and your family.

Same here Amy. Will be thinking of you.
  • DDHFree
    Options
    Week: 15 Workout: 3
    Deadlifts 103 lbs 4x6
    OHP 43 lbs 4x6
    Hyper extensions 4 x 6

Go Team Finish_No_Matter_What
  • amyinthetardis1231
    Options
    DDHFree wrote: »

Same here Amy. Will be thinking of you.

Thank you both!
  • fanncy0626
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Stronglift Rest Day

Kettlebell Swing
    Goblet squats-6X5X 35
    Russian kettle bell swing-36X7X 35

Buns, Guns and Abs challenge.
    55 squats
    13 push-ups
    55 leg lifts

I am going to walk at least 2 miles when I walk my dog to where I board him.

I will be MIA until Monday morning. Yes I am bringing my kettle bell! We will be on the road most of the day today and returning Sunday evening. Everybody have a fantastic Easter if you celebrate or have a great weekend!

• fanncy0626
    Options
    Stronglift Workout A
    BP-1X5X 45/55/65, 5X5X 75
    BR-1X5X 85

Kettlebell Swing
    Goblet squats-3X5X 35
    Russian kettle bell swing-20X7X 35

Buns, Guns and Abs Challenge
    60 Squats
    15 push-ups
    Rest day leg lifts

I am going to take at least 2-2 mile walk today.

4/16 I did a kettle bell workout in the morning and BG and A's. And as much walking as I could get in including hiding Easter eggs for our grand sons.
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. Ive been absent for awhile, but I came back to bid you farewell and good luck on your own journeys. Then I looked at my goals that I had set when I first started out, and realized that even though I havent been doing any strength training...my goals are really still the same!

Start Date: 12/17/2016 204#
    Current:4/17/17 196 #
    End Date: 05/06/2017 179#
    Goals:
    1. lose 25# of fat
    2. stick to a low carb diet
    3. Follow hunger cues, and only eat when hungry
    4. Improve mobility and be rid of the pain in my leg (this is my #1 goal and focus now)
    5. Strengthen my back and hips (injury prevention)

Although I certainly wont meet my weightloss goal by May, (several pounds of bloat from the weekend) I am confident that I will end these 20 weeks around 190 which is around a 15# loss. Not bad for someone who cant work out! I started physical therapy last week for my spine issue and was told not to work out at all. My number one focus is preventing additional injury and to reduce pain. Getting back on track with all of my goals starting today! No more moping and eating ice cream or other junk in excess because Im sad about my bummer diagnosis. Stress and comfort eating only makes me feel worse.

Here is to getting back on the horse to better health!
  • DDHFree
    Options
    Way to hang in there Kirstie. You definitely have some great accomplishments.
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    @Kirstie155 so sorry about your diagnosis. You definitely can reach all of your goals. I am a big believer in being able to work around any injury. There are a lot of people on here that have met their goals through diet alone. Your physical therapist will be able to get your body healthy and help you to maximize it to its full potential. Good luck to you!

Mary
  • DDHFree
    Options
    I am going to forego heavy lifting for one week to see if the small inflammation in my chest will heal completely. Now that I am eating zero processed foods I thought it might heal while lifting. But I notice that it appears to be gone but as soon as I lift, I feel it ever so slightly the next day. I think it's because I am not giving it enough time.

So for this week I will just lift my dumbbells while intentionally excluding my chest. Hopefully all I need is a week. Other than that, lost another 1.3 pounds last week while eating veggies, fruits, potatoes, corn, bean, legumes, and other grains until satisfied. Also, I lost that 1.3 during that TOM. Also, no food cravings. This is crazy awesome! I just can't believe how the pounds are melting off and of course I'm happy about not having to feel a little hunger in order to lose. And I love that I eat until full. I have not logged a single food and still no cravings.
    1. dumbbell hammer curls
    2. dumbbell rows
    3. dumbbell OHP
    4. dumbbell tricep extensions
    5. walking lunges
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    @DDHFree congratulations on your success! Fantastic loss! I think you have a great plan for this week. Sometimes we need to listen to our bodies. Not all of our bodies work the same. Great way of eating!
  • DDHFree
    Options
    @DDHFree congratulations on your success! Fantastic loss! I think you have a great plan for this week. Sometimes we need to listen to our bodies. Not all of our bodies work the same. Great way of eating!

Thanks Mary. I can't believe it's almost time for another 4 week result. Then we will be just 4 weeks away from 20 weeks. I just can't believe it. I wish I could have had a steady loss without yo yo'ing over the past 16 weeks. But I am actually very thankful for my hiccups along the way or I might not have discovered that I could eat this way and still lose weight.

Thank you for hanging in there and keeping this post motivating. You have been so dedicated and it shows.
  • fanncy0626
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Stronglift Rest Day

Kettlebell Swing
    GobletSquats- 6X5X35
    Russian Kettlebell Swing- 40X7X35

65 Squats
    16 push-ups
    65 leg lifts

Rain all day here! I will take to 2 -2mile walks today!
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    Stronglift Workout B
    OHP- 1X5X 45/50, 5X5X 55
    DL- 15X 95/105/115/120

Kettlebell Swing
    GobletSquats- 3X5X35
    Russian Kettlebell Swing- 20X7X35

70 Squats
    18 push-ups
    70 leg lifts

I am going to be on the road most of the day so I will take an evening walk.

*FYI - I strength train right away in the morning. Then the BG&A challenge usually in the afternoon but today I have to do it after SL since I am on the road today. I try to take at least 2-3 long walks during the day. My husband and I do the Kettlebell workout in the evening.

• DDHFree
    Options
    Week: 16 Workout: 2

dumbbell hammer curls
    dumbbell rows
    dumbbell OHP
    dumbbell tricep extensions
    walking lunges
  • amyinthetardis1231
    Options
    Fair warning, I'm cranky today. It was a long weekend of travel plus funeral plus the usual tightrope walk between two parents in the midst of an ugly divorce....suffice it to say, even with the time away from the gym, I don't feel very rested or refreshed. Even deloaded squats felt draining and not fun. On top of that, I forgot my phone and didn't have my music to keep my mood up. My gym just got a new half rack with a deadlift platform--literally just got it, they were still bolting it to the ground today when I came in. So I did my squats to the tune of a power drill so loud it was like working out with a lawnmower. Then I couldn't get my skinny bar for OHP, so I phoned it in with a couple lame sets and moved on to DL. So I get set up on the new platform and do a couple warm up sets, and suddenly one of the trainers comes over to scold me for not reading the nonexistent or invisible sign saying you can't use the regular weights on the plarform, you have to use the bumper plates they now have. While I'm unloading to just end my workout, another trainer comes up to tell me the exact same thing. My friendly gym buddy kindly moved my loaded bar off the platform so I could finish my sets, but it really soured the excitement of a new PR and being the first to use the new platform. So....,grouchy day at the gym for me.

Squats 3×5 @150 (I think, I may have lost count due to the lawnmower drill distraction)
    OHP 1x5 @ 45, 1x5@ 55
    Deadlifts 2 @ 135, 3 @ 155, 2 @165, 5 @170
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    Stronglift Rest Day

Kettlebell Swing
    GobletSquats- 6X5X35
    Russian Kettlebell Swing- 40X7X35

Rest day Squats
    20 push-ups
    75 leg lifts

Rain all day here! I will take to 2 -2mile walks today!

Keto/LC 4 Week Challenge April 23rd-May20th
    Join us for this challenge by participating on this thread! Tighten up your eating and burn your fat!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10544958/keto-lc-4-week-challenge-april-23rd-may-20th#latest