Post your Keto dinner pics!

Options

Replies

• swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast stuffed with cheese, mushrooms, and spinach - I had half for breakfast, I'll have the rest for lunch tomorrow.

dcccj2jzdb0z.jpg

Edit: drizzled in the butter it was cooked in. Little on the fatty side for the first meal of the day, but it was so worth it.

Looks delicious....What kind of cheese did you use?
  • MzLazyBones
    MzLazyBones Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    swezeytba wrote: »
    Looks delicious....What kind of cheese did you use?

50 g, Revet mozzarella 20% - the particular brand is just the budget version at the store I bought it at (Føtex). I imagine any cheese you like would work well in it.

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    @canadjineh, I am in the middle of what I want to be a 48 hr. fast, just past the 24hr. marker, that salad made my mouth water. Guess I need to stay away from this thread for at least another 24 hrs. I am doing water, coffee/coconut oil, and bone broth fasting for this one.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try the fathead crust as buns, this looks awesome.
  • EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    @sixaround1 that is one of my all time fav meals!!! I make it at least twice a month!!! I omit the carrots though. I've gotten my sister to start cooking this too! It's amazing. And if you let the veggies hang out in the chicken drippings, YUM!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Roasted Brussels sprouts, yaaaaaay!
  • LizinLowell
    LizinLowell Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    @CRZYFTM I weighed all the veg so it came out to about 10 net carbs which I had left to "spend" from very low carb breakfast & lunch :smiley: Will def be putting this one into rotation.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    This was my super charged breakfast:
    1 hamburger, 2 eggs, 1 slice havarti cheese, 1-100 calorie cup of guacamole and a drizzle of 1 tbsp of avocado oil. 77% fat, 21% protein and 2% carbs = 838 calories that will fuel me until dinner.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    That looks yummy, @StacyChrz !
    This evening I'm going to be eating 1 smoked haddock fillet with scrambled eggs, and courgetti&carrot spaghetti.... ate a nice tub of spiced stoned green olives for a snack lunch.... (When I say 'stoned' I mean they had the pips taken out. I don't mean...ya know...."stoned", though it might be an interesting experiment one day.... ;) )
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Pork shoulder steak cooked in ghee and topped with blue cheese. First pick in the pan. Then on the plate.
  • ZRx4
    ZRx4 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My kale salad, cooked in bacon fat with bacon strips, of course!