Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    You are doing great, good luck with the fast!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    It certainly looks nomnomnom!!! Btw, Is the tzatziki sauce the kind a person might eat with grape leaves or something?

Negative ghostrider, you're thinking of garlic paste or garlic sauce (I also happen to adore Middle Eastern food where this is often used...and worked for a Middle Eastern restaurant for a good while too). Garlic is comprised of a crap load of garlic cloves, olive oil, salt, and lemon juice all combined together in a very touchy, specific way. I cook ALL THE TIME and even I struggle with garlic paste. LOL

Tzatziki is very similar to the Indian Raita (Rye-ta) - it's a yogurt based dip or spread often used with Gyros that has yogurt, garlic, salt, cucumber (I used a combo of shredded/drained and cubed for texture) and dill - lotssssssssss of dill. It's super easy to make, low cal (like 60 cals for 2 tbs) and DELICIOUS!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited May 2017
    Vanguard1 wrote: »
    You are doing great, good luck with the fast!

Thank ya! Goin' strong and do not see tonight being much of a struggle -I've been really busy at work today and that helps tremendously - plus I slept icky last night so it will probably be an early night tonight, which also makes things easier. Should be smooth sailing until tomorrow night's OMAD!!! PLUS weigh in tomorrow morning...SUPER excited, cause I'm feeling some good losses comin'!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    It certainly looks nomnomnom!!! Btw, Is the tzatziki sauce the kind a person might eat with grape leaves or something?

Negative ghostrider, you're thinking of garlic paste or garlic sauce (I also happen to adore Middle Eastern food where this is often used...and worked for a Middle Eastern restaurant for a good while too). Garlic is comprised of a crap load of garlic cloves, olive oil, salt, and lemon juice all combined together in a very touchy, specific way. I cook ALL THE TIME and even I struggle with garlic paste. LOL

Tzatziki is very similar to the Indian Raita (Rye-ta) - it's a yogurt based dip or spread often used with Gyros that has yogurt, garlic, salt, cucumber (I used a combo of shredded/drained and cubed for texture) and dill - lotssssssssss of dill. It's super easy to make, low cal (like 60 cals for 2 tbs) and DELICIOUS!!!!

LMAO "ghostrider" and thanks for the quick tip on how to make it!
  • wsandy8512
    Two pounds gone is fantastic, way to go!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Two pounds gone is fantastic, way to go!

Thanks! I messed with a few things this week to see how it changed my losses, and I think I'll go back to the norm, as I think 2 pounds is a little less than I'd like to see until I get closer to my goal weight - constantly tweaking things over here :)
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    That's a great loss! Good job!
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Awesome loss! Good job!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited May 2017
    The grump in me wanted more but I'll take it.. Hoping to get close to 190 next week to close out may... 4 pounds in would put me at 20 lost so that'd be nice lol :p
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    The grump in me wanted more but I'll take it.. Hoping to get close to 190 next week to close out may... 4 pounds in would put me at 20 lost so that'd be nice lol :p

great.. i hope you will reach 190 :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    gncgg9sa7v5t.jpg

Well guys - not that exciting of a pic today because it's leftover lettuce tacos with chips and guac- and not quite as pretty this time lol - it was JUST as delicious the second time around, and around 1700 cals - stay tuned for good stuff tonight - spaghetti squash lasagna boats. They're pretty low cal I believe so I might have to supplement with some other stuff (tragic, I'm sure LOL) HOWEVER I might just let it be a little low because tomorrow is a baby fast (I'm thinking around 200 cals or so total) and my losses were a little low this week. We'll see!

Have a super OMAD day y'all!
  • mistymeadows2005

great.. i hope you will reach 190 :)

THANK YOU! I'd take 191 without complaint but 190 would be amazing!
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    I love spaghetti squash spaghetti boats. Yummy!
  • wsandy8512
    ^^Ditto, Shans!!

Your leftovers look great to me, Steph!
  • mistymeadows2005
    ^^Ditto, Shans!!

Your leftovers look great to me, Steph!

Thanks dear! I'm about to post yesterdays :-D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ok guys - here's my Thursday OMAD! Spaghetti Squash Lasagna - I didn't leave it in the "boat" because I wanted more surface area for cheese :D The whole thing was around 1000 cals and i ate it ALL!!! And STILL had room for a few cocktails AND still only ended at 1544! WOOT WOOT!

Here's your picture!
    hv5a297h03yi.jpg

Supposed to be fasting today but I'm seeing my Sig Other for the first time in almost a MONTH! So we might go out to dinner, and I can fast tomorrow - we'll see how it goes :)

Happy Friday all!

Who has plans for the holiday?
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited May 2017
    Yummy...My plans are to go see Pirate's Of The Caribbean with my husband and maybe go for a ride on our Side by Side...Enjoy your date, I know I will <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yummy...My plans are to go see Pirate's Of The Caribbean with my husband and maybe go for a ride on our Side by Side...Enjoy your date, I know I will <3

OMG SO FUN!!!! I love a good movie date :) I will definitely enjoy my date - and hopefully burn a few extra caloriesssss ;)
  • mistymeadows2005
    I forgot to add that SINCE I haven't seen him in a month, I am a solid 16-18 pounds smaller than last time so it'll be interesting to see his reaction ;););)