• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Ohh, I LOVE no-bakes!!!!!!!!!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    alimk43 wrote: »
    those bites with the coconut flakes look delicious and not too sweet looking at the ingredients - yum:)

You're right, the only sweetness comes from the dates. However, the peanut butter and chocolate ones are sweeter because they don't have a bitter fruit added to take away from the natural sugar from the dates. :-)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    x3nomorph wrote: »
    did you prepared the wrap or bought it off a place? looks yummy

I prepared it myself following the recipe below... I didn't have red wine vinegar so I used balsamic instead. They're very addictive wraps!

wendypolisi.com/greek-salad-wraps-with-hummus/

• wsandy8512
    Options
    Ohh, I LOVE no-bakes!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, easy to make and clean up after! :-)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Looks so good... Really shouldn't have opened this thread so early in the morning! :/ They need a drooling emoticon!
  • OMAD2017
    OMAD2017 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yum! I used to make something like those with dates, nuts, dried cherries, cocoa & a touch of triple sec but an orange flavoring would work, too. Dangerous to have around. :p
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Those all looked great!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @minigrrll I have the same problem when I look at other's food when I haven't eaten yet. lol

@OMAD2017, yum!!! I might have to try those at some point.

@blambo61 , thank you, love all of them :-)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Very happy with this week's loss, especially as I was a bit off and worn down after three nights of no sleep and then coming back home. I'm a happy camper with the -1.6 pounds. :-) Having a splurge day today, I want some Margaritas (yes, plural) and Mexican food, so that's what I shall have.

n1xkxxf21kzl.png
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! :):):)
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    You continually do amazing. Your food always looks fantastic!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Very happy with this week's loss, especially as I was a bit off and worn down after three nights of no sleep and then coming back home. I'm a happy camper with the -1.6 pounds. :-) Having a splurge day today, I want some Margaritas (yes, plural) and Mexican food, so that's what I shall have.

n1xkxxf21kzl.png

Great job! Enjoy your Mexican feast! As you know by now it's one of my faves... Ole!
  • alimk43
    alimk43 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Enjoy - especially the margaritas. Well done on your losses - inspiring to see your results. Id be very happy with that after 14 weeks :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I enjoyed the margaritas too much! Still munched on my semi-burnt chicken fajitas and enjoyed chips and salsa--but I could only eat one fajita. Here I planned on splurging until the cows came home and my body was like, "Um, no, not gonna happen because your stomach has shrank!" But, considering I had five margaritas, it was still a splurge. Haha :)
  • OMAD2017
    OMAD2017 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yep, the shrinking stomach is a "thing"! Love it!
  • alimk43
    alimk43 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5 - wow - yum. Sounds like a fun splurge :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    very nice handling that!
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you had an awesome feast! :smiley: Congratulations on the week's loss!
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's 1.6 pounds you'll never see again.