Cat pics!

Replies

• auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    :( my little old lady passed away on the 8th it's been really hard. I was gonna post some pics of here but looking at this thread made me cry. I'm doing better now though so when I can get on the site and figure out what pics to share we'll load ya up ;)
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    :( my little old lady passed away on the 8th it's been really hard. I was gonna post some pics of here but looking at this thread made me cry. I'm doing better now though so when I can get on the site and figure out what pics to share we'll load ya up ;)

So sorry to hear. <3
  • auntstephie321
    RalfLott wrote: »

So sorry to hear. <3

Thank you
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member

I'm really, really sorry to hear that, Stephie. That's an awfully big heartbreak to nurse. It's losing a member of the family, and that's so tough to bear. You have my very sincere condolences.

I'm not actually a 'cat' person.
    But I know love when I see it.
  • auntstephie321

M
    I'm really, really sorry to hear that, Stephie. That's an awfully big heartbreak to nurse. It's losing a member of the family, and that's so tough to bear. You have my very sincere condolences.

But I know love when I see it.

Thank you so much <3
  • RalfLott

Madonna! :o Non l'avrei giammai creduto.

Still, nice to see you here......

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    Sorry to hear this - really. I lost one to a coyote last year. Disturbingly so.
  • auntstephie321
    EggToni wrote: »
    Sorry to hear this - really. I lost one to a coyote last year. Disturbingly so.

Oh no, I'm so sorry, that breaks my heart for you :'(
  • auntstephie321
    Well I shouldn't have gone back through this thread today. Or maybe I needed to idk. But also a pic of Pnut and Madrid came up as a memory on fb today and she just looked so adorable and it was only 3 years ago. So I was missing her a lot today again

She's the one in the back, she started losing her eyesight when she was young so she would stare a lot into space
    efdbpcy3co77.jpg
  • JohnnyLowCarb
    JohnnyLowCarb Posts: 418 Member
    oh you are posting pictures of actual cats....my bad
  • auntstephie321
    oh you are posting pictures of actual cats....my bad
    :D
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member

Madonna! :o Non l'avrei giammai creduto.

Still, nice to see you here......

Purtroppo vero. Sono in verità una persona che adora i cani.
    Sono Comportamentalista di Cani, io...
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Gibbs and Loki. Turns out they are not mortal enemies after all.
  • RalfLott
    edited June 2017
    What a handsome dark duo, @Bonny132!

We seem to have a lot of blacks around, since they're usually the last of any of our foster litters to find adopters. This occasionally means we have them so long that they wind up as permanent squatters.....

Like this urchin, shown with his former scout leader (also a "failed foster").

ma1ftfgfzbvj.jpg

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member

We seem to have a lot of blacks around, since they're usually the last of any of our foster litters to find adopters. This occasionally means we have them so long that they wind up as permanent squatters.....

I don't understand that. I wuv black kitties!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Lots of superstitious peeps around and black kitties are 'bad luck'... I myself have had several black kitties and am always open to more.
  • auntstephie321

ma1ftfgfzbvj.jpg

Awe I love this! My peach fuzz used to storms all his time with the little black Kittie in the house I always said they were in love, they'd eat together and snuggle together or was so sweet.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    Lots of superstitious peeps around and black kitties are 'bad luck'... I myself have had several black kitties and am always open to more.

I know it's a superstition, but it's 2017, peeples! Plus, KITTEHS!
  • Chillycatmum
    Chillycatmum Posts: 188 Member
    kagc9idia9ok.jpg

These are my 2 fur babies Lilac (the tabby) and Mischief my little black panther