Check in

Options

Replies

• 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Day 32: DVD before work and then almost hour long walk in the heat after work! Yay!
  • valangel1902
    valangel1902 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Day 39: took a 35 minute walk this morning.
  • MoyMG
    MoyMG Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Day 39: 20 minutes PT, and a 20-minute walk, 40 minutes total. End of the month, I'll add up and post on the August challenge thread.
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Day 33: did my DVD but didn't get to run today.... :neutral: I'll save it for tomorrow.
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 40: today was 42 minutes of my Zumba max video. It was one of those days where I was constantly being interrupted and a struggle to get my workout done but I did it :smile:
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Day 34... DVD done- on my way to gym to do run now!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Run complete! On my way to day 35 tomorrow and week 11 day 3 of 10 k training :smile:
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 40, 30 minute walk plus 40 minutes PT and house cleaning/cooking, for 70 minutes total. I'm going to set my alarm to go to water aerobics at my gym tomorrow morning.
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 41: took a 36 minute walk :smile: hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 41, 27 minutes brisk walk, plus 10 minutes PT exercises. I plan to go to the pool later today, so I'll add more after that. It's supposed to be record-breaking temps again this Labor Day weekend (high!) so I'll probably stick with pool exercises until the heat goes away.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I want to join and today will be day 1 for me....I wanted to do give it a hundred on Youtube a while back but didn't get around to it But here is another chance and I am going for it.
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 42: I was able to walk a little longer today since it wasn't straight sun the entire time and I planned to push myself to do more than the 35 minutes I have been doing. I did 41 minutes today :smile:
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 42, 80 minutes total. Water jogging, energetic water treading, plus cleaning house. I feel like a noodle, but a happy noodle! And my hip got a good workout, so my Phys Therapist will be appeased.
  • twistygirl
    Options
    Day 1 45 minutes of low impact aerobics and it felt great to bust a sweat, happy to be here with you all
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Day 36 done - 1 hour indoor cardio walking/jogging/ dancing in place is all I could muster up- worked ALL DAY LONG!!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Day 37 complete! Did my 10K training run and Jillian Michaels 30 minute DVD. Might have to rethink how to get the most out of both workouts because I was very tired after my run and could feel it during the DVD but I don't know if I would have run ok if I did the DVD first...
    Anyway, it's over!! :smiley:
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 43: did a 42 minute walk this morning and we will probably be swimming later this afternoon.
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 43, 70 minutes total, only some of it walking, the rest of it cleaning my DIRTY condo, since my son won't! (OK, thanks for listening to my whine.... ) I'm too tired to go swim, and it is too darn hot to walk outside anymore. Wish fall would kick in here, but it is supposed to be 93 degrees tomorrow. Think I better set the alarm early and go walking as soon as the sun comes up.
  • twistygirl
    Options
    Day 2 walked 30 minutes
  • valangel1902
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Day 44: walked for 41 minutes :smile:
This discussion has been closed.