Replies

• 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Day 52 complete- 30 minute Jillian Michaels
  • MoyMG
    MoyMG Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Day 58, 130 minutes movements, including a brisk walk in the rain! Fall is definitely here in Seattle; it rained, cleared to sun,then started misting.
  • valangel1902
    valangel1902 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Day 59: walked for 41 minutes and will try to get my planks in, I had to skip yesterday as I was having low back pain and didn't want to aggravate it.
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 59, 185 minutes movement, including 90 minutes walking around Winslow, and 45 minutes hiking around the Bloedel reserve. I am really tired! Time for a soak.
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 60: walked for 40 minutes this morning
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 60: 105 minutes movement, including brisk walking (and spending too much money!) during my senior outing.
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 61: walked for 42 minutes
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 61, 90 minutes movement, including a brisk walk. I love the fall weather!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Today was day 55- I'm still on track! 30 minute Jillian Michaels DVD's in the morning. This weekends plan is to run in the morning Saturday and Sunday and then hopefully Monday to complete my 10K training plan- I'm hoping it will motivate me and get my eating back on track. Once I'm done Monday, then I'll focus on stamina and making these hour long runs a breeze :wink: I have 4 more weeks of these Jillian Micheals DVD's to complete her 12 week program. Just chatting...thanks for reading and sticking with this you guys...
    seems like a bunch of us are struggling in this new season upon us-
    I think its the pumpkins! And just the change in gears...football season, kids back to school, more socializing, more baking of comfort goodies, people are ready to relax an cover up with a nice comfy sweater, at least I know I am :smiley:
  • valangel1902
    Options
    I wish it was cold enough here for a sweater lol I miss getting to wear my comfy winter clothes. I barely got into pants and t shirts here last winter. Maybe it will be different with me living here for over a year now. My husband got some pumpkin spice cookie sandwich things and I had to try one and realized they were 190 calories a piece!!!! And of course couldn't just have one. I made him hide them lol I am going to struggle with wanting to do my normal holiday baking :(
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 62: I did 43 minutes of my Zumba max DVD. I was so close to giving up today! I woke up not feeling it at all, skipped the walk went to a breakfast buffet and got Dutch bros :( but after getting some homework done I felt horrible about skipping and blowing my morning so I made myself get up do my video and will eat as low calories as possible the rest of the day. I will not let myself just blow the entire day like I was going to! It's a good thing we didn't go grocery shopping this morning either because I probably would have bought a bunch of stuff I didn't need.
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 62, tired and unmotivated today, just 30 minutes movement. Need to kick myself into motion tomorrow! But I gotta admit, it felt good to go a bit slower today, since I was so busy this past week. Hope all are doing well! Hang in there, people, and we'll get thru the blahs.
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 63: started walking around the lake today and had too much cramping (monthly visitor) I could only do 3 laps and 35 minutes instead of the usual 4 and 45 minutes. Guess that explains my rough day yesterday lol
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 63, 90 mimutes movement - housework, cooking, and a brisk walk. Didn't cover the poor food choices I made, though, so I feel nauseated. Sugar and carbs, really bad combo for me. Negative reinforcement for sure; why eat that stuff when I end up feeling like cra*?? Tomorrow will be better!
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 64: 38 minutes of my dance that walk video. Lost it again last night with food and feel so bloated today, probably a combination of food and monthly cycle. I will get back on track today!!!!
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 64, 175 minutes movement, including 80 minutes brisk walking. I sure hope my scale starts to show my effort. Even if it doesn't, I've noticed that I'm able to do a lot more walking and standing longer than I could even three months ago; NSV!
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 65: walked for 44 minutes this morning and got back to my 2 miles after cutting it short the last few days. Really trying to get back on track. I seem to be letting stress and frustrations get to me.
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 65, 120 minutes movement, including a brisk walk. We're enjoying a last blast of summer right now, temps in the low 70's.
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Day....I think 59- I’m still in it!!!
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 66: walked for 12 min and did 28 minutes of my Latin burst Zumba DVD.
This discussion has been closed.