Post your Keto dinner pics!

Replies

• Good_Morning_Glory
    Good_Morning_Glory Posts: 226 Member
    Chicken crust pizza!!!!!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,106 Member
    Chicken crust pizza!!!!!

Is the crust made out of chicken? If so do you have a recipe?
  • Good_Morning_Glory
    Good_Morning_Glory Posts: 226 Member
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    Chicken crust pizza!!!!!

Is the crust made out of chicken? If so do you have a recipe?

Yes ma'am!!

https://www.ketoconnect.net/recipe/no-carb-pizza/
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Slow cooked whole chicken on the grill.
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,046 Member
    That's funny, I made chicken crust pizza the other day, but didn't use a recipe, just mixed up canned chicken, egg, grated mozzarella and spices, with enough Parmesan to make a stiffer mixture. I put pepperoni, mushrooms, onions and more cheese on top.
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,046 Member
    Simple ham sandwich made of sliced ham, with mayo, cheese and pickles in the middle
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    edited October 2017
    re: restaurant photos 'wasting' restaurant time. Tough nuts! If I want to take a photo of my food or of myself with friends in a restaurant, I am paying for the time and the space and the food. As long as I don't require the assistance of a waiter to do this I don't see a problem. Doesn't anyone remember the 'old days' when at a special occasion, a waiter would be asked to take the table's photo from any number of cameras... now that was a waste of the waiter's time. Doing it myself, isn't.
    Just don't get all loud about it, or even think about asking other patrons to move out of the light or get out of the background, lol.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Canadjineh, I am with you on this one. If I take a pic of my meal how is that impacting others? Taking a phone call is another matter. I think cell phones should be on silent while out in public anyway. And I do remember when some places even had photographers who went around and took pictures of you and your guests in restaurants. Our cultures have been doing this for a very long time. Now we DIY instead of getting other involved.
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    MyriiStorm wrote: »
    Sirloin with a merlot and butter reduction.
    e0ina9ijj2zp.jpg

Oh. My. God...
    My mouth is literally watering.
    That looks delicious!!
  • rfrenkel77
    rfrenkel77 Posts: 103 Member
    My apologies, the dry wine was us celebrating my wife’s 10k raise. I had to break it out midweek. We only had 1/2 glass each.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    wine looks great. Steak's a little over-cooked for me. But I can assure you, I'd have eaten that without complaint!! :);)
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Bump for new members
  • tayusuki
    tayusuki Posts: 194 Member
    Top ramen with egg was always a comfort food for me. Now I have a low-carb version! gd38qu1jx6gd.jpg
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Yummy! x4vevd4xxbaw.jpeg