November Challenge

Replies

• Jigglypuff00
    Jigglypuff00 Posts: 267 Member
    I do like a challenge. Here I go...excuse the high weight total. It is what it is...

10/31 - 450.6 lbs
    11/5
    11/12
    11/19
    11/26

Welcome to November's challenge! I found it helpful and kept me accountable. Good luck! May we all be losers at the end! xx
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    I do like a challenge. Here I go...excuse the high weight total. It is what it is...

10/31 - 450.6 lbs

Yeah, a start, well done! I'm sure you will manage, there's a lot of support here and in the group generally. Here's to week one!! o:)
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    HaideeJo13 wrote: »
    HaideeJo13 wrote: »
    Started 10/17 at 184lbs
    10/31- 172lbs
    11/7
    11/14
    11/21
    11/28
    Goal 11/28- 162lbs
    I am excited to enjoy the holidays feeling better and more confident!!! Love this way of life. 100% do-able.

Welcome to the November Challenge! Looks like you've done well so far B)

Thank you!!! I just try to keep it simple. No crazy recipes to satisfy my previous sweet and carb cravings. Seems to be working. Best advice I can give is do your research!

Great advice! I tried to create all the different recipes I've seen for keto, and just ended up making myself crazy! I'm going back to keep it simple. I might try some recipes for Tsgiving, but for the most part...KISS!

You're only 10 pounds away from your goal!!! You must be so excited! I still have a ways to go, but I'm getting there! Have a great month!

Yes!!! So many crazy recipes out there lol. I was trying to make some of them and a lot of them would actually stall me, probably because their are SO many ingredients in them. So I decided simple recipes are key. Also... An air fryer.... Holy cow it is AWESOME. A lot of people say why use an air fryer don't you want the fat? For me it's a matter of convenience, taste. It's quick.. You can make better than restaurant style wings, it's just plain awesome lol.
    I do agree though lol, I may do a couple different recipes for thanksgiving but I am going to try as hard as I can to stick to keto that day.
    My goal is about 150 in the end, but yes I am very excited. Thank you
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Back to LCHF/Keto after a long, long break. Started back LC on 10/16 and dared the scale recently...ugh...happy to be part of a group for accountability again:

10/29 205
    11/05
    11/12
    11/19
    11/26
  • chinatowninchina
    DAM5412 wrote: »
    Back to LCHF/Keto after a long, long break. Started back LC on 10/16 and dared the scale recently...ugh...happy to be part of a group for accountability again:
    Those dratted scales! >:) Welcome to November!!
  • Lisbydezign
    Lisbydezign Posts: 49 Member
    edited November 2017
    Yay! I found it! (Thank you, KnitorMiss and China )
    If I can have a month like October, I'll hit my first benchmark!
    Thanksgiving is going to be fun, my kids want to have it here and are willing to try my "weird diet stuff" as long as I make a few of their favs. LOL!
    11/01- 222.4
    11/06
    11/13
    11/20
    11/27
  • Lisbydezign
    Lisbydezign Posts: 49 Member
    edited November 2017
    ;)
  • chinatowninchina
    If I can have a month like October, I'll hit my first benchmark!
    Thanksgiving is going to be fun, my kids want to have it here and are willing to try my "weird diet stuff" as long as I make a few of their favs. LOL!
    Welcome to November; and you thought it started a couple of days ago!! First benchmark here you come, you had a great October! o:)
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Sooooooooooo, Mr Nikki decided me weighing less than him doesn't work for him. It's great he's eating better, but now this means my milestone has moved down and away from me. Also he did this secretly.
  • Y'all I need motivation! I have a goal of 20 lbs this month! I want to be at 250 before Christmas! It is possible but it will be hard! I am already 14 lbs down since starting. If you want to add me as a friend I would love more motivators
  • Jigglypuff00
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    Sooooooooooo, Mr Nikki decided me weighing less than him doesn't work for him. It's great he's eating better, but now this means my milestone has moved down and away from me. Also he did this secretly.

The nerve of him! LOL! Well, look at it this way...the two of you will be the dream team, good looking couple that will inspire others! If you can get him to stop being secretive and work with you! Hahaha!
  • Jigglypuff00
    Y'all I need motivation! I have a goal of 20 lbs this month! I want to be at 250 before Christmas! It is possible but it will be hard! I am already 14 lbs down since starting. If you want to add me as a friend I would love more motivators

Welcome! These challenges help to keep us accountable by weighing in and posting our weight. I'm hoping for at least a pound and a half loss on Sunday. Last month was great, but it has definitely slowed down for me.

So even though it's a couple days past, go ahead an post your Nov starting weight, and then check in every Sunday! We'll help you get down there, or die(t) trying! LOL! Add me if you like.
  • valleygirl74
    valleygirl74 Posts: 159 Member
    Here we go November!

10/29 214.6

11/05
    11/12
    11/19
    11/26

Thanks Knitormiss & China!
  • tonya7151
    tonya7151 Posts: 4 Member
    10/15 - 189
    10/22 - 183
    10/29 - 178
    11/05 -
    11/12 -
    11/19 -
    11/26 -
    Hello! Glad to be here! I'm so ready for a challenge to keep me on track through the holidays! #keto
  • NikkiJRM
    edited November 2017
    Here we go November!

10/29 214.6

You had a whoosh! (I totally went back & peeked)
  • NikkiJRM
    tonya7151 wrote: »
    10/15 - 189
    10/22 - 183
    10/29 - 178
    11/05 -
    11/12 -
    11/19 -
    11/26 -
    Hello! Glad to be here! I'm so ready for a challenge to keep me on track through the holidays! #keto

You've got some great loss so far. Welcome to November!
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    NikkiJRM wrote: »

Weighing less than my partner has been a long awaited goal for me. I would feel like you do! Haha

I've been tempted to ask him to weigh himself, so I can see what I'm aiming for, lol... he avoids the scale. I just have to go with his "estimate"... :tongue:
  • choolou
    choolou Posts: 14 Member
    10/29 - 171
    11/05 -
    11/12 -
    11/19 -
    11/26 -

Newb here. Started keto on Nov 3. So far I am constantly hungry. Hopefully that will subside...

Recently lost about 10 pounds by non keto means. Just here to try something new and hopefully stop gaining and losing the same 5 pounds.
  • chinatowninchina
    choolou wrote: »
    10/29 - 171
    11/05 -
    11/12 -
    11/19 -
    11/26 -

Newb here. Started keto on Nov 3. So far I am constantly hungry. Hopefully that will subside...

Recently lost about 10 pounds by non keto means. Just here to try something new and hopefully stop gaining and losing the same 5 pounds.

Hi you shouldn't be hungry, that's not how it works, check you are eating enough and in the right proportions of carbs, proteins and fats. For most of us the good thing about Keto is that you don't feel hungry! (not that that necessarily stops us eating at times speaking for myself that is!)
  • chinatowninchina
    Welcome to all the new November Challengers! So for any old October Challengers; the scale saga continues..... I found a replacement battery yesterday for the scales and thought great, problem over, hopped on (for this read carefully stepped!) and read that I weighed 131lbs, now that would be nice; 39lbs lost in three days and while on holiday, also I think I passed that weight some 20+ years ago and I ain't seen it since! So today's task? correct, buy new scales then forever wonder, have I gained, lost or stayed the same ahhhhhhh! :'(