Options

Replies

• chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    choolou wrote: »
    10/29 - 171
    11/05 - 168.8

This is the weight I usually start to plateau on other diets. Let’s see if I can break it this time!

You will break it!!! :)
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    rchelen wrote: »
    11/5 119.8

well done :)
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    October 31: 258.0
    11/05: 254.6
    The scale had dipped down to 253.6 on Friday... such a tease! I'll take the loss though, I'm happy with it. :)

That's a great loss!! You must have been a o:)
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    This past week was a year my mother passed away. I thought I would have a difficult week, but not so. I had a good week, I feel energized, and there are still 4 buckets of candy on my dining table and I've touched not a single one. That alone is a huge success for me.

10/31: 221.4
    11/05: 218.3
    Btw, I managed to pass Mr. Nikki again. >:)>:)>:)

It's hard when it's an emotional time, you've done really well. I think I might chuck out those candies though! Also way to go, you get that damn Mr Nikki!!! (Or force feed him the candy >:)>:) )
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    DAM5412 wrote: »
    10/29 205
    11/05 200

You MUST update when you're under 200 so we can celebrate!!

Agree with Nikki, don't wait till next Sunday!!!
  • tonya7151
    tonya7151 Posts: 4 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    tonya7151 wrote: »
    10/15 - 189
    10/22 - 183
    10/29 - 178
    11/05 - 176.6
    11/12 -
    11/19 -
    11/26 -
    Hello! Glad to be here! I'm so ready for a challenge to keep me on track through the holidays! #keto

11/5 - i ate out twice over the weekend...yikes! On the border...ultimate fajitas(no chips or tortilla) and Logans road house....steak cobb salad (no bread or croutons).
    I need to stop eating out!!! Overall I'm still pleased with my healthy choices! I'm going to ROCK KETO this upcoming week!! Let's do this ladies!!

• tonya7151
    tonya7151 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    10/29 - 171
    11/05 - 168.8

This is the weight I usually start to plateau on other diets. Let’s see if I can break it this time!

You will break it!!! :)

Yes, yes You can DO IT!!!!
  • rchelen
    rchelen Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    rchelen wrote: »
    11/5 119.8

well done :)
    Thank you! Slowly but surely haha

• Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Hello All!
    10/31 194.6
    11/5 196.8

Uh...
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options

Actually this has been a terrible week foodwise! I ate an entire Lilys bar for lunch... twice. I ate way over my calories twice. I've been munching all day and not practicing my intermittent fasts... no exercise. Hahaha go figure!!

Watch, I'll be spot on with calories and carbs this week, and not lose a pound :lol:
  • Jacalynbeth
    Jacalynbeth Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    If possible I am new to keto and would like to be accountable to someone!
    Would it be possible to join the challenge
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options

Yes of course! Everyone welcome, join at anytime.

Just set a goal for yourself and keep us posted on your progress! Most of us weigh in on Sundays but you can do whatever suits you best.

Welcome :smile:
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    Fvaisey wrote: »
    Hello All!
    10/31 194.6
    11/5 196.8

Uh...

why oh why do these things happen! :'(
  • senseandsensibility
    Options
    I do like a challenge. Here I go...excuse the high weight total. It is what it is...

10/31 - 450.6 lbs.
    11/5 - 442.8 lbs.
    11/12
    11/19
    11/26

I guess I can't just go back and edit my totals on my original post? I hope I'm doing this correctly. lol.

I don't generally get online on Sundays, so that is my Sunday morning weight, but I'm just adding it now.

• chinatowninchina
    Options
    I do like a challenge. Here I go...excuse the high weight total. It is what it is...

10/31 - 450.6 lbs.
    11/5 - 442.8 lbs.

I guess I can't just go back and edit my totals on my original post? I hope I'm doing this correctly. lol.

I don't generally get online on Sundays, so that is my Sunday morning weight, but I'm just adding it now.
    Great weight loss, well done to you! Also post anytime and you are doing it correctly, we don't edit the original one, just add a new post as you have done.
  • chinatowninchina
    Options

As River_goddess says welcome: Just weigh yourself and post your weight each Sunday/Monday and that's you in the group!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options

Actually this has been a terrible week foodwise! I ate an entire Lilys bar for lunch... twice. I ate way over my calories twice. I've been munching all day and not practicing my intermittent fasts... no exercise. Hahaha go figure!!

Watch, I'll be spot on with calories and carbs this week, and not lose a pound :lol:

Then you'll know what to do the following week......... >:)

• chinatowninchina
    Options
    10/15 - 189
    10/22 - 183
    10/29 - 178
    11/05 - 176.6

11/5 - i ate out twice over the weekend...yikes! On the border...ultimate fajitas(no chips or tortilla) and Logans road house....steak cobb salad (no bread or croutons).
    I need to stop eating out!!! Overall I'm still pleased with my healthy choices! I'm going to ROCK KETO this upcoming week!! Let's do this ladies!!
    You obviously did really well avoiding carbs, I'm in the same situation just now, gazing at menus thinking WTH can I eat and what is the lowest carb drink (alcoholic obviously!)? :/
  • lucmatele
    lucmatele Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    10/29 159.7

11/05 158.9
    11/12
    11/19
    11/26

Not a full pound but started about 6 months ago and have lost a bit over 27 lbs... this is when it starts getting really hard to loose for me, thank you for the challenge, I need this PUSH! :smiley:
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    10/29 - 171
    11/05 -
    11/12 -
    11/19 -
    11/26 -

Newb here. Started keto on Nov 3. So far I am constantly hungry. Hopefully that will subside...

Recently lost about 10 pounds by non keto means. Just here to try something new and hopefully stop gaining and losing the same 5 pounds.

@choolou - Once your body realizes that you aren't starving it (not giving it glucose) and accepts that it can run on alternative fuel (ketone energy), that constant hunger will fade some...

Honestly, in the beginning, our systems can get so confused that you feel like all you are doing is eating but that your body must not be burning anything because you're starving all the time... This is because your body is expecting carbs and glucose... It will adapt as long as you don't give in...

And there is NOTHING WRONG with that hunger...

But if you find it doesn't fad or return to the natural up and down rhythm of life, you may want to look into the psychological/mental side of things. Most of us end up having to do work there, too!