November Challenge

Options

Replies

• unrulygurl
    unrulygurl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feeling good. Experienced going to the movies for the first time this week without getting popcorn. I did have a few glasses of wine while out celebrating friend's birthday. But, I think I managed to stay in ketosis.
    unrulygurl wrote: »
    11/5 266 lbs
    11/12 259 lbs
    11/19 256.5
    11/26

• chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Feeling good. Experienced going to the movies for the first time this week without getting popcorn. I did have a few glasses of wine while out celebrating friend's birthday. But, I think I managed to stay in ketosis.
    11/5 266 lbs
    11/12 259 lbs
    11/19 256.5
    11/26

Well done, nice loss and also if you are fat adapted you will be fine anyhow even if out of Ketois for a day or two. Scales may go up if you eat over your carbs too much (which they didn't!) but that's only water retention for day or two! It goes, it goes!!
  • senseandsensibility
    Options
    10/31 - 450.6 lbs.
    11/5 - 442.8 lbs.
    11/12 - 435.8
    11/19 - 432.4
    11/26
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Still no results.. hopefully today! It was a long weekend! My 8 yr old son ended up in the ER friday... spent the night, had surgery Saturday morning to remove a huge infection that developed in his face. His poor face was swollen up huge!!! So all that was available this weekend was hospital cafeteria food. I still made it work tho, munched on salami, and cheese and made egg salad. My kids were impressed lol. I was super discouraged to bot lose anything on my last weigh in. Managed to drop 5 lbs this week tho. Yay!!! Weigh in is technically tomorrow. Last Tuesday I was 169 today I am 164. I'm super excited!!! Hopefully my doc calls today with my results!
  • Jigglypuff00
    Jigglypuff00 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    10/31 - 450.6 lbs.
    11/5 - 442.8 lbs.
    11/12 - 435.8
    11/19 - 432.4
    11/26

You are doing so great! 18 pounds GONE!!! Whoo hoooo! Keep it up!
  • chinatowninchina
    edited November 2017
    Options
    HaideeJo13 wrote: »
    Still no results.. hopefully today! It was a long weekend! My 8 yr old son ended up in the ER friday... spent the night, had surgery Saturday morning to remove a huge infection that developed in his face. His poor face was swollen up huge!!! So all that was available this weekend was hospital cafeteria food. I still made it work tho, munched on salami, and cheese and made egg salad. My kids were impressed lol. I was super discouraged to bot lose anything on my last weigh in. Managed to drop 5 lbs this week tho. Yay!!! Weigh in is technically tomorrow. Last Tuesday I was 169 today I am 164. I'm super excited!!! Hopefully my doc calls today with my results!

Goodness you have been through a hard time, as if waiting for your own results isn't hard enough now you have a sick child. How's he doing now? x ps nice weight loss!
  • HaideeJo13
    Options
    It has been quite the last couple months. He is feeling better but his.meds make him sick, totally sucks. He has been a champ through It all though. I have one hell of an awesome little family:)
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    It has been quite the last couple months. He is feeling better but his.meds make him sick, totally sucks. He has been a champ through It all though. I have one hell of an awesome little family:)

hard when your kids are ill, hope he is better soon
  • HaideeJo13
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • HaideeJo13
    Options
    What are everyone's plans for ketoing on thanksgiving? I started October 17th at 184... not one single cheat. I 100% made my mind up that I am eating whatever I want for thanksgiving. Then I thought about it... there is honestly not one single thing that I am dying to eat that day. So may just keto it that day. I would love to make it to under 160 by the end of the month. December on the other hand... it's my favorite month. I want to bake with my kids, taste test AND lick my fingers!!! I am going to enjoy December and choose my cheats days wisely!
  • HaideeJo13
    Options
    And one rant.... do you know how many times I have written out long as crap responses and messages on MFP only to hit DONE instead of post reply. Then all my hard work and thoughts get lost into the abyss lol. Makes me so mad!
  • valleygirl74
    valleygirl74 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    October 31: 258.0
    11/05: 254.6
    11/12: 252.6
    11/19: 252.0
    11/26:
    November 30:

Only down .6 this week! Ah well. Back to my nothing-nothing whoosh pattern (or, not-much not-much whoosh pattern). I'm ok with that. :)

You're doing great! Keep it up!
  • Lisbydezign
    Lisbydezign Posts: 49 Member
    Options

My stats:
    11/01- 222.4
    11/06- 223.8
    11/13- 220
    11/20 - 216.8
    11/27

Woohoo! 4lbs to my first bench mark! Really motivated to keep Thanksgiving in check.
  • Jigglypuff00
    Jigglypuff00 Posts: 267 Member
    Options

My stats:
    11/01- 222.4
    11/06- 223.8
    11/13- 220
    11/20 - 216.8
    11/27

Woohoo! 4lbs to my first bench mark! Really motivated to keep Thanksgiving in check.

Yay! We can do Thanketoiving! I may have a taste here and there, but turkey is completely keto friendly! Fill up on that! LOL! I was going to go all out and make a lot of keto friendly dishes that I've found online, but now I'm just making mashed cauliflower, deviled eggs and turkey. There will be some other dishes that aren't allowed, but those are for my kids. I can survive without those.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    What are everyone's plans for ketoing on thanksgiving? I started October 17th at 184... not one single cheat. I 100% made my mind up that I am eating whatever I want for thanksgiving. Then I thought about it... there is honestly not one single thing that I am dying to eat that day. So may just keto it that day. I would love to make it to under 160 by the end of the month. December on the other hand... it's my favorite month. I want to bake with my kids, taste test AND lick my fingers!!! I am going to enjoy December and choose my cheats days wisely!

I'll skip breakfast and lunch and have a little of whatever strikes my fancy for dinner including a sliver of sweet potato pie. It's one day and I'll mentally keep track of calories and be back on track with carb count on Friday.
  • mranlett
    mranlett Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    3rd Monday check-in. Down 3 lbs this month so far. I guess I'm finally off of that plateau I've been stuck on.
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    mranlett wrote: »
    3rd Monday check-in. Down 3 lbs this month so far. I guess I'm finally off of that plateau I've been stuck on.

Well done! :D
  • HaideeJo13
    Options
    Started 10/17 at 184lbs
    10/31- 172lbs
    11/7- 169lbs
    11/14 169lbs
    11/21- 164
    11/28
    Goal 11/28- 162lbs
    So close to my end of the month goal! Best news, all three of my biopsies came back benign.... yay!!!! I work at the airport for UPS.. christmas (peak) season has officially hit. I had to be to work at 1am this morning and from now on until after Christmas. It's going to be crazy... I am hoping I get a good work out in Every day working hard lol.
  • Rosie040522
    Rosie040522 Posts: 14 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ortiz1226 wrote: »
    Hey! I'm a little late but I wanted to put in my stats here too.

Started on 10/10/17 @ 220

10/31: 211
    11/6: 211.5
    11/13: 209
    11/20: 209.5
    11/27:

Half a pound up this weigh in. Haven't gotten into a consistent workout schedule yet so that is changing today. I was down to 207 a few days after my 209 weigh in, lost that progress though. I also know for a fact my hydration could be a lot better than it is, so starting today, I'm making my workout schedule and getting in as much water as possible. But I had a non-scale victory this past week - a jacket that has been fitting pretty snuggly around my upper arms is now fitting loosely, now to just keep chipping away...