Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Sunday #99 - wow, 99 days of keto, and I still feel pretty amazing...walked for an hour outside while the boy did his track exercises...then fought my way through food lion because I forgot crackers, then did a whole hour of combat because I was just totally in the mood for some exercise...now I'm all cleaned up, wearing a dress, brushed my hair (which is so not cooperating with me today), and put on makeup...all set for christmas eve at mom's house...hopefully I can stick to keto eating which should be greatly helped by the fact that I'm driving and will not be drinking enough to make bad food decisions.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday #100 - Christmas day was nice...oyster stew for breakfast, some ham for lunch and dinner, way too many mimosas...probably over on carbs but maybe not on calories, not sure.

Tuesday #101 - ok, back to the grind, seriously, back to tracking, back to workouts...traveled to the beach house, got started on the room renovation, and started reading the grisha trilogy...also did 3 sets of 12 each - push ups, narrow squats (40#), pull ups, wide squate (40#)...this will be my plan for keeping up with workouts this trip, increase the number by one each day!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    oh, and today my daughter and I rescued a dilute calico friendly, but feral, cat...her name is chappie and we think she is about 6 months old...but she's HUGE for 6 months...so we will see what the vet has to say when we get back home
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Love the name for the cat! Any chance of a picture? =) Hopefully the vet appointment goes well! Good job on getting back to the grind! How is the room renovation going?
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday #102 - today was pretty awesome, lots of standing around watching my husband run wiring...I can't really do the electrical junk, though I did screw things into place once he was done with the wires...kept food in line pretty easily, as long as I stay away from the alcohol I'll be good for the night...I was planning to do more PSPS, 13 each today, but I haven't done that yet and we had a late dinner, so no promises...the room is coming along nicely...oh, and we also did some outside work, with more garden trimming and raking maybe tomorrow...I did get some walking in going to the dollar store for cat toys and the grocery for dinner items...all in all a very on target day for vacation and I'm sure I burned extra calories walking because it is SO COLD here today!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Chappie, the newest family addition!

dtybur61rfcd.jpg
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday #103 - did some walking but no strength training beyond carrying groceries and hanging insulation. Drank a bottle of champagne and didn't track food, but since it's an eat more day, probably ok on calories, definitely ok on carbs since everything was keto except the drinking.

Friday #104 - laundry and finished the wall insulation - didn't eat much today, and thinking if I do any drinking it will be the hard seltzer, so sticking to keto today pretty well and probably under on calories even though it's an eat less day - no time for snacking is actually pretty much a win for me...no walking today, and no strength training, shoulders and back are pretty sore already just from the manual labor.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    That is a beautiful cat!

You guys seem to be making awesome progress on the room!

• 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Hey Tiffany, Just finished reading over all of your pages for the last several months in my quest of getting caught up with everyone on here posting their stories. Great to hear that you have dropped you BF% by like 6% over the last year. I agree with you on the measuring BF% instead of solely focusing on weight. You dropped over six pounds of body fat while simultaneously increasing lean muscle mass. That is everyone’s dream who does a re-comp. So congrats on that!
    Also it’s good to hear that you have your migraines in check. It sucks that there are so many trigger foods that are causing headaches but at least you know now what is causing them and if you do eat something your body doesn’t like your headache lasts for a fraction of what it used to.
    Your January workout schedule is again crazy, but I am sure you will kill it like you have since I started reading this page. Keep up the fantastic work!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Saturday #105 - did good, didn't log the drinking, but stuck to the spiked seltzer and jameson in my coffee, so shouldn't be over on carbs!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Sunday #106 & Monday #107 - lots of sleep, sex, and manual labor...sticking with keto eating, it does a body good?

Tuesday #108 - totally not with keto today, had pizza for dinner...rest of the day was keto...watched the new magnificent seven movie, it was good, I enjoyed it, way more fast moving than the old one.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday #109 - cleaned up, packed up, headed home...drove the boy child to/from track practice...not much else going on...apparently both the dishwasher and the clothes dryer are broken, so I see some appliance shopping in my weekend.

Thursday #110 - SNOW!!! No work today, didn't want to fight the roads, there were accidents everywhere when I turned on the news this morning, so lots of sitting around reading, eating and keeping keto, plus did my scheduled workouts Beast Chest/Tri though I did sub out the beast abs (which is not much of a challenge for me) with the P90X+ ab routing - 20 min instead of 10 and definitely more fun and more difficult...awesome way to nail the day!!!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Awesome job on your day!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday #111 - I made it to work today, some of the secondary roads were just crap, but the main roads were all clear...I got to attend some meetings for my new job and learn about my first project on this team...did a bit of walking and almost all of beast legs - I skipped the last set on the final giant set because my hamstring got all twingy and weird...but I did all the rest and it was awesome!!! Food was over on carbs but ok on calories even though I seem to be super hungry today...going to finish out the night with some tea.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    @tcunbeliever Are you excited about your new job? Have you already started it?
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Saturday #112 - Did good on food, and exercise was Beast back & bis plus abs.

Sunday #113 - did ok on food, a little over on calories, and still kind of hungry all day...combat and glutes for exercise - only did 10# on the glute routine since I'm still super sore from leg day.

I start my new job today - Monday is not so dreaded anymore!!!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Yay! I hope you had a good first day on the new job!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday #114 - a bit over on carbs, but under on calories, so not terrible on food...today was just walking and abs, rest days are good too!!!
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Nice work today, your consistency is very motivating. Thank you
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Hope the new job is going well :smile: