HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: February Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 229lbs
    Current Weight: 228lbs

Not much movement, but it’s a start!

It's the beginning of your journey back down the scales after maintaining for a couple of weeks! Nice work!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh-in week 1
    Last week: 188.4 lbs
    This week: 187.2 lbs
    1.2 lbs lost!

Feb 4
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Nope, was working on a crochet project for a charity called Shawls of Love and while it's a great cause, unfortunately, it's not very active lol!

Feb 5
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes, 42 minutes strength training

Definitely a great cause! Hey, nice work on the weight loss as well!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in week: February Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 163.5
    Todays Weight: 162

I almost missed this entry, too! This is what happens when you are "accountable" for all 7 days....you lose a pound and a half!!!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @biancadbeer1, I have Monday down as the day you weigh in. You need to post your current weight in this thread and I will enter it in the spreadsheet. You're just starting out with us and I don't want to see you get lost!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @enyagoboom, so sorry to hear you had a rough night! Hang in there!
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Monday Feb 5

Calories - y
    Tracking - y
    Exercise - y (not traditional exercise but I was playing driveway hockey with my 7 year old for about 40 min)
  • jackinorrie
    jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Big post on the way...

A nasty cold virus hit the Norrie house Wednesday and is still hanging on with fervor. But its ok since it is NOT the flu! And, its ok b/c with no sense of taste at all I am not really eating or wanting to eat. It is making the beginning of Induction waaaayyyy easier than it was last time (Atkins stage 1 for those who don't know).

So y'all have been doing awesome this week so far. Unfortunately I went up... :neutral: sorry... Once a month I go up and there is nothing I can do about it, it stinks when it falls on weigh in day!!

@enyagoboom I completely understand what you mean when you said that your January goals went to hell in a handbasket! Has February been going well so far?? Sorry to hear last night was so tough. Hopefully this month before surgery will go by quickly and painlessly for you.

@PlummerBecky Happy to be back on the team with you! You can absolutely get to your goal by 4/2. I remember the months you dominated the leaderboard so we know you have the ability to - 165 by 4/2 - that is the mission. Begin your 50's with style :smiley: With your Week 1 loss of 2.0 lbs you are on your way! How has treadmill walking going?

Another BIG birthday goal this month! @Mariec1978 you have the tools make it to goal by your 40th on March 29 (which ever goal you get to). 2.5lbs is ambitions but can be attained. Continue to use the Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge as you have been - many teammates have found MUAC to be a tool missing from their weigh loss/ health toolbox. You have a really good attitude towards what your goal should be - letting your mental health and body tell you where between 135-145 it is happy at. I think everyone has a 'set' point in their genes that dictates what the optimal weight is for full body health. This Challenge will help you attain that! And... congrats on beginning your first book!!!

@biancadbeer1 , I too am doing keto! I am only on Day 2 (as I said above) but since it is my 3rd time doing it I have good resources. I would be more than delighted to share back and forth recipes and resources if you are interested! My favorite site is Linda's Low Carb - her recipes and meal plans are second to none (Imo) : Linda's Low Carb link

I missed Motivational Monday, but I'd still like to post this: It doesn't matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.

And to answer Haswlers question, What am I grateful for within myself?
    wow. :/ I am stunned this has stumped me. I suppose my drive to help others ....

@holly2e Yup!!! Hate that. A trick I have learned over the past few years when making long posts is to so a select all/ copy multiple times as I type so that I can at least begin again at the last 'saved' spot should I accidentally delete it.:)

• enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    @enyagoboom I completely understand what you mean when you said that your January goals went to hell in a handbasket! Has February been going well so far?? Sorry to hear last night was so tough. Hopefully this month before surgery will go by quickly and painlessly for you.

Thanks @jackinorrie and @HASWLRS - it's all good somehow and I will survive, darnit. And yes, this month - despite last night - is going better than January did. Thankfully the attacks end - it may take six hours, but they stop and I'm able to mostly keep functioning if a little derpy from the drugs. I'm at my office and my mouth and fingers are going 90 miles an hour but my brain is like la-la-la!!
  • jackinorrie
    jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    MAUC
    Feb 5
    Track: partial
    Under carb/calorie: Yes/Yes
    Exercise: No (chest/head cold)
  • Mariec1978
    Mariec1978 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Monday February

Tracking: Yes
    Under: Yes (posting today instead of last night because I was craving a snack so BAD and wasn't sure I was going to resist...but I did)
    Exercise: Walked for minutes during my son's baseball practice. I wanted to do an hour, but my gosh it's soooo cold out.
  • RinsenRepeat
    RinsenRepeat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mon 5 Feb
    Tracking y
    Calories Y
    Exercise y
    intentional intense variety of workout to burn out all the excess glucogen out of my muscles that I built up over weekend, before it turns to fat!
  • Mariec1978
    Mariec1978 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @jackinorrie - I am trying to do a low carb diet similar to the Induction phase. (20 grams or less). If you had to pick one "Go-to" quick weeknight meal that your family loves, what would it be? I am completely cool with eating the same things over and over again, but if I feed my family chicken one more time, I might have a mutiny on my hands.
  • RinsenRepeat
    RinsenRepeat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Tue 6 Feb
    Tracking y
    Calories y
    Exercise Y
    its workout rest day, but doing some slow dynamic pilates stretching to help ease out the soreness, help flexibility.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mariec1978 wrote: »
    Monday February

Tracking: Yes
    Under: Yes (posting today instead of last night because I was craving a snack so BAD and wasn't sure I was going to resist...but I did)
    Exercise: Walked for minutes during my son's baseball practice. I wanted to do an hour, but my gosh it's soooo cold out.

Way to resist that snack!!
This discussion has been closed.