edited February 2018
    Options
    SW - 341 (2017 371 (2011)
    GW - 210
    LW - 258.6
    CW - 257
    Loss- 1.6lbs

Way to go, Tim! Git-r-Done!

I cannot seem to get my posts to come through on the Android and the hotspot reception is terrible in this little pocket of hills I am in. I am still going down, but not as fast and part of that is trying to increase my muscle mass at the same time I cut fat. This old boy is bound and determined, but dang I do not remember taking so long to bounce back after heavy lifting. I'm officially in 38" slacks and jeans, the 40's are going to Goodwill on Thursday. I am not sure weight wise where I want to be, but I know that I want to be in 34" pants and I want a 6-pack. I'll be okay with an insulated six-pack, but I want to know I have one. No Looking back!
    I have started a walking/hiking plan on MapMyWalk which is cool because it syncs with MFP. About 7 years ago I got very sick while hiking with a group of teens on a leadership weekend. I tried to do a 9.5-mile hike at 371lbs and even though I had water I stopped sweating and my limbs and hands swelled up and it was touch and go for about the last 4 miles. I am going back to that Trail (Panorama Trail in the White mountains) in June and I plan on kicking that trails butt this time. I have a few friends who are going to go do it with me and Cody my fur buddy is hanging tough (at 13years young) on our training walks, so hopefully, he'll go too. e started 5 weeks ago at 1.4 miles in 66 minutes, yesterday we did 2.31 in 41 minutes flat. As soon as it warms up we will start doing some hikes at a higher elevation to get ready for June.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job Steve. I know you will kick that hikes butt in June. Huge congrats on being down to a size 38 pants. That is simply amazing!!!

Here is an updated chart!

2b0b0plkoi8k.jpg
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Tim! I am finding my way and starting a blog soon once I finish getting the page built. I am planning on getting my Health Coach certification down the line and hoping this sparks some conversations eventually. Although it's a bit warm for the jacket now. :D7oniewqv2q5z.jpg
  • Horstbc
    Horstbc Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I had good numbers this morning, but I don't feel like I earned it this week. Still feels good either way.

SW: 248.4
    LW: 247.4
    CW: 242.6
    GW: 200

Loss: 4.8 lbs

I'll be working hard to not let myself jump back up next week!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Happy Monday and Happy President's Day. Hope you all had a great weekend. Let's make this a another successful week.

LW 334
    CW 330.2
    Loss 3.8
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Looks like we had a slow week on the updates. No worries, hope you are all hanging in there and look forward to next week.
    Brad, awesome job this week buddy!!!

pb0tfln6bq4o.jpg
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Gained a bit over Super Bowl and Valentine's Day. Lost most of it.
    LWW = 204.8
    CWW = 205.7
    Gain = 0.9

Love the woodworking pictures. We have a talented group here.
  • Horstbc
    Options
    Not much change this week, which I count as a win. I was worried last week was a fluke and my weight was going to jump back up.

LW: 242.6
    CW: 242.8

Gain: 0.2 lb
  • StevLL
    Options
    You guys are rockin the big losses, nice job.
    GW - 210
    LW - 257
    CW - 255
    Loss- 2lbs
  • daleweideman
    daleweideman Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

Back from a week in Hawaii with family and not my computer. Got lots of exercise in + snorkeling / exploring and at clean, and dropped a couple!

SW: 234.4
    GW: 195
    LW: 228.4
    CW: 226.6
    Lost 1.8

Looks like we're all doing well. Keep it up everybody, and we'll all be healthier and feeling better this summer.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy Men,

I had a bit of a slip last week. I'm really behind at work so will be putting in some extra hours every night. Meaning no treadmill time for me after work. Wish me luck.

LW 330.2
    CW 330.6
    Gain 0.4

I'll try and get the chart up tomorrow. Have a great week guys!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    38pjagjmti42.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Checking in:
    CWW = 205.1
    LWW = 205.8
    Loss = 0.7

Small loss, but in the right direction is good.
  • daleweideman
    Options
    Up and down week - did well mostly, then one pig-out day, then back on focus.

SW 234.4
    GW 195
    LS 226.6
    CW 226.2
    Loss .4 pounds

Exercise good, eating during day good, evening falling apart. You can't outrun your fork!
    Will get back on track and do better. Lean this summer!
  • daleweideman
    Options
    Hey TD - hope you get through that backlog, and can get a little exercise in - something is better than nothing!
  • StevLL
    Options
    Nice job guys, losses are good.
    Did not make good food choices, mostly higb sodium and to much cheese. Refocusing and tightening up my game. I would like to be 225 by June 1st. Time to get serious again.
    GW - 210
    LW - 255
    CW - 256.5
    Gain - 1.5lbs

• tdonlin
    Options
    Hey guys, Gotta post the chart and run. Hope you all are having a good week and keep up the great work. Getting ready for that summer body!!!

u6ix83vqc3bt.jpg
  • Horstbc
    Options
    This week wasn't as good in the weight department despite feeling like a good step forward in my healthy decision-making. We'll see how it pans out over the next few weeks.

LW: 242.8
    CW: 245.4

Gain: 2.6 lb

I'm working night shifts in Nebraska this week, but I at least prepped some good snacks before heading in to my shifts. On the docket for tonight: protein bar, three snack bags of carrots, two servings of cashews, a banana, and apple, and a bag of snap peas (spread across a 12-hour shift). I went for a 3-mile run before my shift and had a salad from Panera for my dinner as I started. Planning for success!

9et6dk69bd26.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Options
    We all have those down weeks. They happen for a variety of reasons. Looks like you have a plan in place to remedy that and I'm sure we'll be seeing drops really soon. Always tough when you're on the road.

Here is an updated chart. Have a great week everyone!

252d77o8bkhe.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Checking in, somewhat late.
    CWW = 205.7
    LWW = 205.1
    Gain = 0.6

Mostly a so-so week.