Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - almost 14,000 steps
    Water Intake: Yes

Wow great burn
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Went to the Florida strawberry festival. Think I went over my calories but loved spending time with my sister and the kids

Track yes
    Calories yes over
    Exercise yes walked all day

Nothing like family time
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm Bryce from East coast Australia. I am spending more time at my property well out in the bush where I'm building and generally improving the land. So I will go quiet from time to time since I have very limited connection to the world. but you will find me quite chatty when I'm back in town :)

Last Sept, at 307lb I decided enough was enough and I joined the team at the beginning of Oct. I'm now 51lb down and working my way towards Onederland (199lb). Tomorrow I turn forty something.. (stopped counting years ago lol) And I'm looking forward to a great month of March. Autumn is my favorite time of year, and I have lots to do to prepare for what can be a very cold winter in the mountains.

Glad to be sharing the journey to health and fitness with you all.

Daily Post Sunday
    (Sunday is my rest day, so if everything goes to plan, I will be doing very little. I did just buy a food vac machine however, so I'll likely do a cookup this arvo with a view to making some pre-portioned meals for the week)
    Track: Yes
    Exercise: no Although sometimes I do put on some loud music and dance while I cook.

HAPPY "40" BIRTHDAY
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    PaganUK wrote: »
    also posted in Feb week 4. not sure which week we're on

paganuk
    PW 154
    CW 154

stuck at same weight since surgery 8 weeks ago!!
    Not happy at all.

Don't GIVE UP watch that weight slide off soon
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    kaitling2017
    Week: March week 1
    PW: 237.7
    CW: 233.0

Excellent loss
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »
    Carlsoda
    PW: 153
    CW: 152.8

Way to go! YOU GOT THIS!
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Happy Sunday! Had yet another great meals day yesterday and the scale thanked me this morning. Prepping for another great week. Made up some homemade low sodium chicken stock yesterday and making some beef stock today for soups next week. Yum.
    Track: Of course!
    Calories: Yup and everything was green across the board.
    Exercise: Nope
    Water Intake: 72oz ish
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Slimsons and Welcome to March!!

t7dzubmt5v4f.jpg

Take baby steps, one good decision at a time and you will get there!!
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track Yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 1 hr. Walking dog 4 times a day.
    I completed a 36 hr. Fast so I have finally started to lose again. I just opened my window to a low card, high fat meal and it is now closing again until tomorrow at 4 pm . I am staying under 20 carbs a day. 4 PM tomorrow will be a 26 hr. Intermittent fast. I seem to only be able to lose with intermittent fasting. I am also losing inches even when the loss does not reflect on the scale.
    I do not track my water but I drink all day and carry my Contigo cup everywhere I go. I also have 1 Tbsp. Apple cider vinegar in the morning and at night. After I drink the vinegar water, I have a cup of plain water. Dr. Jason Fung said it helps to reduce insulin spikes so it helps with weight loss. I drink it diluted in a cup of cold water. That alone gives me 32 ounces, and then I drink all day long. This challenge gives me motivation, so I appreciate you Craig. Today is not my weigh in day but I am 153.4. Monday is my weigh in day. My goal is to reach 139 or 140. I am trying to get there and have been trying for many years. I am very active and exercise in the gym or pool a minimum of four days a week one hour or more for years. Every time I get this far in weight loss, I gain and do not make it. I am 73 so I am older than most of you and losing weight Is slower because of reduced metabolism. Dr. Fung says a slow metabolism is spiked by fasting and my metabolism sure is. I live in Puerto Vallarta where tortilla chips, refried beans and margaritas are everywhere. I like them all and have little resistance but your challenge gives me willpower. I also have to pray to Jesus and He gives me strength, especially when I make a promise. I am very careful with my promises as I do not break them. I look forward to the success of each of our team members and pray for each of you every day to be successful.
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I must apologize to everyone who is still here from the end off 2017. There was way too much going on in my little world and I didn't mean to leave you hanging.

• memery7
    Options
    My name is Margie and I have two sons. I live in the suburbs of "The Racing Capital of the World."
    I gained a lot of weight back in 3-4 months and have been using Nutrisystem since the end of January. I don't follow it exactly now because it is expensive. I have found that I actually enjoy cooking again.
    I am an emotional eater and I hate it! I know how many calories are in a container of strawberry frosting because I ate the whole thing and then was sick(like a hangover) for a day.
    My goal is to lose 16 pounds by my birthday on Cinco de Mayo. I am finally doing this for me and I am glad to be back!
  • memery7
    Options
    Daily Post-
    The sun was shining today which helps my attitude. Even when someone tried twice today to screw with it knowing that it would sabatoge my eating habits.
    Track Yes
    Calories Yes Under
    Exercise Yes - 15 min. exercise bike/29,500 steps so far.
    Water 64 oz
  • rlaratte
    rlaratte Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    3/4/18-( Sunday weight=202.6)
    I Worked out for 48 minutes,burned 608 active calories and 702 calories total according to my Apple Watch.
  • Frogprincess85
    Frogprincess85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    My name is Donna and I'm busy mom and two little ones and a full time elementary school teacher. I've been make excuses and being lazy about my weight since I first got pregnant 4 years ago. I blamed exhaustion and busyness for my weight gain but I'm ready to feel healthier and have more energy. I joined last. Both but only lost two pounds (that stayed off). My March goal is no fast food at all, just cooking at home and three days a week a workout. I'm going to start with yoga twice a week too.
    This month my other goal is to commit to checking in daily. I'd like to make a bigger progress this month and make it into the 150s.
    For extra motivation I made my food dairy public so that I feel that much more accountability.
  • missemmibelle
    missemmibelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Weekly Check-In

missemmibelle
    PW: 207
    CW: 206.4

Daily Post

Calories: Yes Under
    Exercise: Yes - 2.75hr hike
    Water: 100oz

I didn't lose that much this week but I suspect salt and/or muscle gain. I lost so much last week that I'm not discouraged :)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday )
    Day/Goals: Leg day, 65 mins weight training, stay under calories. Did good. Still working through my leg injury, but it's not stopping me from lifting heavy. :)
    Track: Kinda
    Exercise: Yes, 65 mins weight training, legs.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Day/Goals: Had a pretty cruisy day, but it contained a real NSV. I had considered if there was one day a year I could/should just leave the scales out of things and eat what I want, it would be today. But I'm impressed to know I just couldn't bring myself to break the pattern I've established and eat more than I should.

On a related note.. it's amazing how well meaning people can be so unsupportive. People just don't get it. I had people encourage me to just take a break from my efforts today and eat more. And I know where they are coming from. They see how dedicated I've been to my weight loss efforts and just think I deserve a break.. But I don't know if you can take a break from wanting to not be fat. The sort of support I need and want is more along the lines of people saying hey man, your going so well.. Don't ruin it today. Just keep up the good work and you can celebrate wearing normal sized clothes next birthday.

Maybe it's just me... I think I prefer tough love.

Exercise: no
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Morning team. Happy March. Was quiet last week. But having a tooth ripped from your mouth will do that. Lol.
    Weigh in day
    March week 1
    Pw. 197.3
    CW. 195.6

If I can hit the 180s this month I will be happy. I’m in two competitions. One with HealthyWage and the other with friends. Wish me luck.
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone,
    I am a little late getting back to the party! Sorry it was a busy few days and to be honest, I forgot about the new thread starting! Duh! My name is Jodi and I am from Canada. I am a middle school teacher and mom to two very busy teenage boys. I am officially on March break right now so I will be enjoying the break to get caught up on some neglected parts of my house! My goal this month is to get out of the 300s. I am currently 308.8 so I am getting close. I started to use MFP on January 1 and somfar I am down 24.2 lbs. Hopefully this month will see the same downward trend. Glad to be back on Team Slimsons! Good luck to everyone!
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
    Water about 75 oz

My husband and I went to the movies and I brought my own healthy snack and only drank water. I did have a few pieces of popcorn, but stayed under one cup. I was impressed with myself!! If anyone plans to see Death Wish with Bruce Willis...it is quite good!!
This discussion has been closed.