Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    Sending positive vibes for tomorrow's weigh in! You got this!
  • Fonar7
    Fonar7 Posts: 39 Member
    Thank you so much for this link, @sammygold2015 !
  • Fonar7
    @dkayingram - I've also noticed better sleep, so fully concur with you on that one. In fact, one of my motivations for this WOE was to put a stop to night eating, and the subsequent insomnia/gastric reflux. And it's working.
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Thanks for the article @sammygold2015 Awesome!!
  • DarthWaderMT
    DarthWaderMT Posts: 231 Member
    Nice work! i hope this helps my sleep too!
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    I'm looking forward to your weigh-in tomorrow. :)
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    I think you will have a great weigh-in! Cheese Nips be damned!

@Fonar7 what an awesome NSV! I'm sure you feel so much better now.
  • Fonar7
    Thanks @brittdee88 , I can't believe how much OMAD has helped.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    edited March 2018
    Eating carbs causes glycogen storage. I've read for every gram of glycogen stored, you also store about 4-5 grams of water. That is why you gain a lot eating carbs. Most of it is water. If you go LC for a day you can also drop about 2-3 lbs due to not storing the water. Then if you eat carbs you will gain that water right back. It isn't fat loss or gain.

I gained a lot more energy, lost acid reflux at night, and slept way better after doing this woe also! There are a lot of benefits besides fat loss!
  • dkayingram
    Happy Monday guys! Hope you all had a great weekend.

Here are my results: 3-16 184.2
    3-24 183.5 so a loss of .7 not the greatest ever but I have learned a lot and will continue. Still have hope to be at 180 by the end of the week! We will see.

Thanks @boblambo61 for the info. that makes a lot of sense!
  • brittdee88
    Nice loss, girl! On a "normal" month, that's about how much I average per 10 days! You've got this! Are you doing anything special to try to get to 180 this week or going with the flow?
  • dkayingram
    I think I really need to focus more on what I am eating. It has been super easy and I haven't been strict, but I think I need to pay more attention. Not to the extent of counting calories I HATE THAT! But to the extent of being more careful with carbs etc.
    I love me some carbs but I think I need to scale them back some, even with OMAD.

Hoping for 180 :)
  • brittdee88
    Makes sense! Good luck!!!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    I think that will help a lot..Best wishes for much success
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    180 here you come!
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Woo hoo! A loss is still a loss! Keep it up, Donna! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    You can do it Donna :)
  • bandwidthbandit
    bandwidthbandit Posts: 74 Member
    dkayingram wrote: »
    You know I do. let me know what number we ARE GOING TO HIT :) have fun in FL The sun is calling my name!!! Too much rain here in Nashville!!!

Holy Moly Donna! I didn't realize you were in Tennessee. I am in Knoxville. We have an office in Nashville and I am there pretty frequently. (I could never OMAD in that town. Too much great food everywhere.) You are a champ! Gratz on your progress, and keep it up!!!
  • dkayingram
    @bandwidthbandit hahaha hello fellow Tennessean! I feel the same way about Knoxville especially when football season hits the tailgating that will be tough!!! Love big orange country!!!!
  • aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    Great Job Donna! You got this!