Replies

• holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Sunday April 1
    Exercise: no
    Calories: no
    Tracking: no
    But we had a beautiful Easter Sunday and hosted the festivities at our house which was fun and exhausting too ;)

Monday April 2
    Exercise: yes, 30 min tabata, 30 min yoga
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
    That’s better!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    4/2
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
    Water: 10 glasses
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Good and happy Tuesday everyone. Kids are back at school this morning hallelujah and I’m ready to get myself back on it. I’ve had my warm lemon water in first thing and having my breakfast. I will be headed out for a nice walk with the 2 year old with a short stop at the park. My plan for today’s workout is to do CIZE while my Sam has his nap. Lunch will be a salad OR grilled chicken with a side of broccoli, can’t decide. Have a wonderful day Big Butts!!

CHECK IN -

Monday , April 2
    Tracked: No - 0/7
    Calories: No - 0/7
    Exercise: No - 0/7

• Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I missed last weeks weigh in as I was away, sorry team! Keep going you are all doing fab :)
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    I hope I didn't miss anybody....I'm typing, you're typing. It's crazy busy, but a good crazy busy!!! Loving this energy so far!!

Thank you so much for takin the time to respond to each of us individually. You are tryly a great leader!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Today’s walk and breakfast and lunch. Loving this spring weather!!

8xo0nddiegsb.jpeg

edh2sqh09zus.jpeg

bvd9ig2refkx.jpeg
  • Addie378
    Addie378 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    April 2-
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
    Water-yes
    Exercise-38 minute walk
    Does anyone else struggle with cravings right before bed? I still haven’t been able to beat it. At least I’m staying in calories, though!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I missed last weeks weigh in as I was away, sorry team! Keep going you are all doing fab :)

@Tracie_Lord, You didn't miss it...I had you entered at 235. You went up slightly last week, but I reminded you that you were still down 13 pounds in March, so not to sweat it!!! You are one of our rock stars!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday, April 2
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minutes strength training

There's the strength training, as promised!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday
    6 hours in the car today and....
    Tracking : yes
    Exercise: yes. - I hit the gym before I hit the road. I did strength training and walked for 15 min on the treadmill before my time was up.

Oh, my gosh, planning ahead before the long car ride!!! That's the way to do it!!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @katevt78, @bluewindfarm21, @Rielyn, and @drea2011, great looking day yesterday!! The Mini Challenge is shaping up nicely!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    holly2e wrote: »
    Sunday April 1
    Exercise: no
    Calories: no
    Tracking: no
    But we had a beautiful Easter Sunday and hosted the festivities at our house which was fun and exhausting too ;)

Monday April 2
    Exercise: yes, 30 min tabata, 30 min yoga
    Tracking: yes
    That’s better!

Yes, much better, and such a quick turnaround. @holly2e is not messing around!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Good and happy Tuesday everyone. Kids are back at school this morning hallelujah and I’m ready to get myself back on it. I’ve had my warm lemon water in first thing and having my breakfast. I will be headed out for a nice walk with the 2 year old with a short stop at the park. My plan for today’s workout is to do CIZE while my Sam has his nap. Lunch will be a salad OR grilled chicken with a side of broccoli, can’t decide. Have a wonderful day Big Butts!!

CHECK IN -

Monday , April 2
    Tracked: No - 0/7
    Calories: No - 0/7
    Exercise: No - 0/7

You've got your whole day planned out....jumping right back into it the second your kids are off to school!! It looks like a beautiful day in the park with your son. (He's so cute!) Your breakfast and lunch......not only do they look delicious and healthy, you have gone to lengths to present them very nicely on your plate!!! Eating really does involve most of the senses, and since we have to eat, we might as well make it as enjoyable as possible!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Addie378 wrote: »
    April 2-
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
    Water-yes
    Exercise-38 minute walk
    Does anyone else struggle with cravings right before bed? I still haven’t been able to beat it. At least I’m staying in calories, though!

First off, great day yesterday!! I'll throw out a few suggestions regarding night time cravings....maybe some more Big Butts have others.

Are you hitting your macros? Some people find that protein and fats keep them feeling satiated longer than carbs. Are you drinking your water? For me, it helps to combat that empty feeling. Maybe you can try distributing your calories differently throughout the day and leaving some in the evening for a predetermined snack. Is it just an old habit of yours that is hard to break? That will require active willpower as you slowly develop a new habit and replace snacking time with said new habit!! When I am in the zone, I'll just go to bed early and read if I am getting a craving since my bedroom is not close to the kitchen. Are you eating enough throughout the day? Could it be you are actually hungry and not just having a craving?

Hope some (any?) of this helps!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Big Butts, I have not turned the Easter corner yet, as many, if not all, of you have!! I am truly inspired by you!!! Why is that not enough??? I am going to go to work today and get the March statements in the mail. Then I will sit down, with pen and paper, and make out a schedule for myself. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN -

Sunday April 1
    Tracked: yes 1/7
    Calories: yes 1/7
    Exercise: yes 1/7
    Water : yes1/7
    CHECK

Monday , April 2
    Tracked: Yes 2/7
    Calories: yes 2/7
    Exercise: yes 2/7
    Water: yes 2/7
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    CHECK IN -

Sunday April 1
    Tracked: yes 1/7
    Calories: yes 1/7
    Exercise: yes 1/7
    Water : yes1/7
    CHECK

Monday , April 2
    Tracked: Yes 2/7
    Calories: yes 2/7
    Exercise: yes 2/7
    Water: yes 2/7

Two very good looking days, Tami. Holiday Easter Sunday included!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Looking for the rest of my Monday and Tuesday weigh-in crew: @dopey520, @NEEENYA, @SamanthaLouiseMence, @shanell3827, and @karynclarke.

@VintageGeek42, I know you are on vacation. If I don't get a weight from you this week, I will just transfer over last week's weight.

@Jess_Weatherton4, your weigh-in day has officially been changed to Wednesday, as per your request.
  • freespirit6315
    freespirit6315 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Hope everyone is having a good day.

1. Logged in dairy (yes)
    2. Under calories (yes)
    3. Exercise (yes)

Today has started off slowly, not really up to exercising but pushed on through.
    (20 minutes of walking, 20 minutes of aerobatic exercise, 30 minutes of house cleaning all low impact)
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Addie378 wrote: »
    April 2-
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
    Water-yes
    Exercise-38 minute walk

First off, great day yesterday!! I'll throw out a few suggestions regarding night time cravings....maybe some more Big Butts have others.

Are you hitting your macros? Some people find that protein and fats keep them feeling satiated longer than carbs. Are you drinking your water? For me, it helps to combat that empty feeling. Maybe you can try distributing your calories differently throughout the day and leaving some in the evening for a predetermined snack. Is it just an old habit of yours that is hard to break? That will require active willpower as you slowly develop a new habit and replace snacking time with said new habit!! When I am in the zone, I'll just go to bed early and read if I am getting a craving since my bedroom is not close to the kitchen. Are you eating enough throughout the day? Could it be you are actually hungry and not just having a craving?

Hope some (any?) of this helps!!

All great thoughts @HASWLRS :)

Another simple thing I do is (when I have my act together) when I should be done eating for the day I brush and floss my teeth so that I won’t eat again (too much trouble to brush and floss again) ;)
This discussion has been closed.