Tracey's Mid-Maintenance Break/Back Into Weight Loss Mode

Options

Replies

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Keep it up Tracey! Be careful all getting too aggressive. You can have some backlash from that sometimes!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I like to see a weekly report Tracey, great results :)
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspiring Tracey!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Doing awesome Tracey - I think I need to follow you and create a "back into weight loss mode" thread...
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Today's meal.

m0iwqagfjutl.png

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    YUMMMM! Are those Brussels sprouts and kale? That looks good!!!!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    YUMMMM! Are those Brussels sprouts and kale? That looks good!!!!

Yes, it is a teriyaki stir fry mix I picked up it has brussel sprouts, kale, broccoli, and other vegetables. It was pretty good. If I make it again, I will just saute the vegetables without the sauce.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Wow! I would've never thought to put all those together. I will definitely try that some day!
  • tlblanksfit
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Today's meal. Breakfast for dinner.

ja04ogj24097.png

Keto blueberry pancakes with sugar free syrup, bacon, and spinach, tomato, onion and cheese egg scramble
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm... apart from the bacon, that looks SO GOOD!!! It's only 11am here, I have hours to my meal.... Drooling though.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Oh, that looks goooooood!
    PLEASE share that pancake recipe — I was just thinking about how I wanted pancakes last week!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Looks delish!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    How was your week Tracey?
  • brittdee88
    Options
    How was your week Tracey?

Ditto! I miss you, partner! :'(
  • tlblanksfit
    edited April 2018
    Options
    v0zm3t47y13m.png

This week was a bust and ended with me weighing in this morning at 159.7 pounds. All of this up and down got me to thinking of how I can stop faltering and led me to developing a plan that I can stick to no matter what is going on in my life. In thinking, I came up with a new plan that I started today and will be able to do in either weight loss mode or maintenance. Today is day 31 of my 60 day desire to reach 145 pounds. After my first 30 days I am up 2 pounds from day 1 so I now have 14.7 pounds to lose to get to 145 pounds. I am a bit discouraged but think If I stick to my plan I can do it. It may take a bit longer than 30 days but I will get there.

My new plan is based off of a concept I got from an intermittent fasting Youtuber fledge fitness. To make it easy on myself my plan is broken down into work days and non-workdays.

My new plan will run on fledge fitness WARMAD (combination of warrior diet and OMAD) protocol which is incorporating a 4 hour eating window where you either eat during the 4 hour period or have your OMAD within the 4 hour period and the 16/8 protocol.

On workdays I will do WARMAD with my 4 hour window being 4:30pm - 8:30pm. While in weightloss mode I will do LC OMAD and when I get back into maintenance, I will do the warrior protocol and eat regular meals during the 4 hour hour window with some OMAD mixed in. On non work days, I will have an 8 hour eating window from 11am - 7:00pm doing LC during weight loss mode and regular meals during maintenance. I will also be incorporating an extended fast the last weekend of each month starting when I close my eating window on Thursday and ending when I open my eating window on Sunday.

• Brendalea69
    Options
    This sounds like a reasonable plan and I will be cheering you on Tracey, you got this!!! <3
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan! I agree that that would work in maintenance as well, so I am taking notes!
  • tlblanksfit
    edited April 2018
    Options
    April 15, 2018
    Day 32/60 (non-workday LC 16/8)
    Weight: 157.9/12.9 pounds to lose to reach 145 pound goal
    Eating Window opened at 4:00pm

ku65b4qgrab5.png

Food consumed:
    - Keto Coffee (204 Calories - 0 carbs)
    - BBQ Pork Skins (80 calories - 0 carbs)
    - Chocolate Kale Shake (85 calories - 3 net carbs)
    - BBQ ribs (350 calories - 20 net carbs)
    - Asian Stir fry cauliflower rice (45 calories - 5 net carbs)
    - Brussels Sprouts (107 calories - 8 net carbs)
    - Fiber One Fudge Brownie (90 calories - 13 net carbs)
    Eating Window closed at 5:30pm

Total Calories: 961 calories
    Carb Count: 65 Total carbs/49 net carbs
  • brittdee88
    Options
    That meal looks amazing! Did you make the cauliflower rice stir fry yourself, or was it packaged? I need to look for that in the store! I am not a huge cauli-rice fan because nothing compares to rice for me, but I am thinking I may need to revisit it for meal bulking purposes.