2018 Move It Monday Challenge

Options

Replies

• MmamabearR
    MmamabearR Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    and I'm planning to do the Body Groove videos tonight after work (Which is Dancing @MmamabearR :wink:)

Awesome!

Today, I've gotten in quite a bit of steps already. I'm working in another building. We're finally installing VoIP phones, and they have me all over. I won't get much dancing in today, but I'm sure to hit 12,500.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    2.5 mile walk with Einstein and yoga. I hope to repeat the walk and yoga after the sun goes down this evening.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,929 Member
    Options
    Qigong, aerobics, yoga, topped off by a Curves workout with my sister. Add to that a LOT of short walks and I'm up to 112 active minutes before 3PM. Move it Monday - Moved! :smiley:
  • talers
    talers Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I completed my hour of yoga this morning and will spend the rest of today doing some light cleaning and laundry. That should keep me moving most of this Monday.
  • 77tes
    Options
    Because of the holiday, Curves wasn't open, so I couldn't meet my sister for our usual Monday workout. Instead, my daughters and I took a nice long walk around the neighborhood.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    40 minutes; 20 minute bike ride and 20 minutes elliptical
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    77tes wrote: »
    Because of the holiday, Curves wasn't open, so I couldn't meet my sister for our usual Monday workout. Instead, my daughters and I took a nice long walk around the neighborhood.

Way to take a negative and turn it into something wonderfully positive, @77tes!
  • MmamabearR
    MmamabearR Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've been a little too sedentary lately :s but I did get my 100 squats done. My goal is 100 squats M, T, Th, and F, with the days off in between.
  • 77tes
    Options
    My schedule has changed, so I have to move my usual exercise meet up with my sister to Tuesday because I must head to work early on Monday. However, I was able to march around the backyard briefly and do a short yoga workout. Since I got to work I've been able to get in some short walks for a total of 40 active minutes.
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    3.72 km this evening before hubby called it quits to head home. Nice walk even though it wasn't long enough for me.
  • 77tes
    Options
    I got in my backyard March and some yoga before heading to work. Hopefully, I'll get more mini walks at work although the weather is heating up.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Yoga this morning. Qigong & yoga this evening. Today is my rest day....no golf or walking.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    40 minute elliptical
    20 minutes strength
    30 squats
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    20 minute treadmill walk this morning and then took two happy dogs for a walk this afternoon.
  • OrlisMoonpie688
    OrlisMoonpie688 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started water aerobics