Options

Replies

• ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday
    Tracked?: Yes. Everything.
    Calories: Met my goal almost exactly.
    Exercise: Yes. Elliptical. Burned 260 calories in 16 minutes. Starting small to ease myself in but I also have finals tomorrow so I couldn't work out for too long. But still felt good and burned some calories!
    Water: A lot. Not sure how much but downed a bunch before my meal and throughout as well.

Comments: 193.2 on the scale this morning. Did fine yesterday. Also ate very healthily so I'm happy about that. Will continue tonight as well. Going to try not to consume the calories that I lose through exercise. Kind of defeats the purpose I guess (except you get to eat more so maybe not?) Depends on how you look at it. But overall I'm happy with myself. Just need to continue of course.

@Fyreside yes, exactly! It definitely helps me motivate myself.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Track: started to...
    Calories: in the end, not good
    Exercise: Hammer conditioning
    Water: Not a lot

Not a great day overall-I am very tired and emotional.
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday
    Track- yes
    Calories- perfect
    Exercise- no
    Water- yes! I fasted until 3:30pm and drank 40oz during my fast, then I had another 40 ish the rest of the day.
    Cranky this evening and had no patience wifh my daughter, and now I have a headache. I think the carb cheats I had this week are catching up to me.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    So. I’m having a mental plateau I think. I am tired and just don’t want to do this anymore. It’s been 9 months and don’t get me wrong I’m proud at what I’ve done but I feel like I just can’t do it anymore. Maybe I need a week off? I don’t know. I just don’t know.

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour body pump
    Water. 40 ounces
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    So. I’m having a mental plateau I think. I am tired and just don’t want to do this anymore. It’s been 9 months and don’t get me wrong I’m proud at what I’ve done but I feel like I just can’t do it anymore. Maybe I need a week off? I don’t know. I just don’t know.

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour body pump
    Water. 40 ounces

You’ve been great and very successful. Perhaps you should increase your calories to a maintenance level for a bit. And when ready dive back in. I know I get mentally drained and take maintenance breaks every once in a while to regroup.
  • KT4everFree
    Options
    Tuesday post
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Water: approx 90 oz
    Exercise: yes
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Tuesday post
    Track yes
    calories over
    exercise 30 minute walk
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona. Mon June 5 th. Tracking: yes, Calories: no, Exercise: no, Carbs: over.
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday
    Still fighting off strep throat and a full head cold! I don't think this week is going to be kind to me. Trying to rest, but this is a crazy week!

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
    Water about 70 oz
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    JJKM02 wrote: »
    Daily post for Tuesday
    Still fighting off strep throat and a full head cold! I don't think this week is going to be kind to me. Trying to rest, but this is a crazy week!

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
    Water about 70 oz

Feel better soon.
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Update:
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes-under:)
    Exercise: Yes- I did my strength exercises and walked.
    Water Intake: yes
  • Nikki_1130
    Nikki_1130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Update

Calories: Yes - Under by 2569 (lol see below)
    Exercise: 5 hours of yard clearing
    Water: 1.5L - not enough
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been absent. I've been shorthanded at work. And then we had visitors come in from out of town. And then today I had a minor medical procedure (chillin on pain meds now!). I'm just trying to hold it all together right now. I haven't been tracking, and some of the eating choices have not been good. TOM is not helping. I did have a great day at the ropes course on Sunday, which left me exhausted! I managed to squeeze in a 3 mile run on both Monday and Tuesday. It wasn't the plan, but I figured something was better than nothing. I'm hoping to feel well enough for a workout tomorrow, but will just have to wait and see.
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hi all, quick check in from the bush if my phone signal holds out. Hope everyone is going well. I'm logging and burning calories. And about to do my impression of running because it just started sleeting and I'm wearing a hoodie lol.
  • KT4everFree
    Options
    Wednesday post
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
    Water: 96oz
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @jennfalzon1979 I completely understand. I am feeling a bit like you, but I know my "stall" isn't because I'm doing anything wrong necessarily but because I'm building muscle, intentionally, but I'm a bit bored with it all and I think that's the reason for my feelings and I just need to shake things up a bit. Maybe that's what you need too?

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Okay, sorry guys, I think I may have been neglecting you guys a little, really sorry!! I've been packing, packed my hubby up over the weekend and shipped him off to Orlando for a business trip this week and I've been packing myself up to join him this weekend and I've been trying to get everything done before I go and I've just run out of hours in the day for everything, anyways, almost caught up!!

Pretty excited about my trip this weekend, minus the fact that I will be getting up at 2am on Friday to get on a plane, but other than that, really excited. I've never been to Orlando and I've always wanted to see Universal Studios so YAY! On a bit of a side note, I have decided to eat what I want, and I would say that I feel guilty but I don't. I can count on one hand the number of times I've cheated on my diet in the past year and I feel like that's good odds and I have literally never taken a vacation before in my life so I think I will just enjoy it.

Anyways, I may have pushed myself a bit too hard this week. Did some hard workouts 4 days in a row so I could be ready to go on vacation...ran out of gas today for my 225lb deadlifts, sadly, I will likely have to repeat that next week, but oh well, at least I tried.

Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, but it wasn't a great workout. 30 minutes weight training.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona, Wed. June 6th. Tracking: yes, calories: Yes, Exercise: yes. 1 hr. Weights, aerobics, sit-ups, rowing. Car Seat: over
  • jennfalzon1979
    Options
    @gemwolf110 Happy Birthday!!!!
  • jennfalzon1979
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour body combat. 1.5 hours beach volleyball
    Water. 100 ounces