Exercise 39 min Wii Just Dance with the kids and our weekly challenge
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge June 5
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 25 min walk with the dog. We are both getting better at going farther in less time.

After yesterdays walk I realized the poopy dog got into brambles somewhere ( bad mommy) and was a total mess. She is a Shih Tzu so her hair was a total mess. I spent 90 min combing all the stuff and knots out of her hair. That was a workout to say the least. And to think my groomer does this all day long.

No, you're a good mommy, who spent 90 minutes combing your dog! Nice that you are both getting more efficient in the walking department!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    June 5 happy 74th birthday to my Pop

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yoga & meditation, .5mile walk , 2 mile walk at lunch
    Steps 10052
    Water 128

Back on track ;-) with my diet
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    mini challenge
    June 4
    Exercise: 6500 steps

June 5
    Calories: a little over on carbs
    Exercise: 4500 steps
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    June 5 happy 74th birthday to my Pop

Exercise: yoga & meditation, .5mile walk , 2 mile walk at lunch
    Steps 10052
    Water 128

Back on track ;-) with my diet

Glad you are back on track, with your eating at least!!! Nice steps yesterday!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    makhe1224 wrote: »
    mini challenge
    June 4
    Exercise: 6500 steps

June 5
    Calories: a little over on carbs
    Exercise: 4500 steps

Logging your food, and paying attention to your calories and macros...nicely done!!
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 6/5
    Exercise: a much needed rest day
    Water 85 oz

6/6
    Exercise: 3 miles run/walk
    Water: 90 oz
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 6
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Challenge
    June 5th AND 6th
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes gardening (5th) and 40 minutes of cardio at the gym (6th)

Also:
    Weigh-in Wednesday
    Previous: 182
    Current: 179.4

• txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge June 6

Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes 1.5 mile walk with the dog, well she walked 1 mile of that but I carried her the last half mile as she was getting overheated and I knew I could get her home faster if I carried her instead of those little legs flying and making her hotter.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    This has been a tough week for me. My excercise and food has been good. But, for those that don’t know, I work for a beer wholesaler. I went to a concert on Tuesday and this week is Philly Beer Week. So there have been company events. Not making excuses. But even though I have done a lot right, I have had a lot of empty calories. Just being honest. Hopefully this off week isn’t too bad on me, and come Sunday I plan to get back on track and participating in the mini challenge again
  • TooMuchChocolate88
    TooMuchChocolate88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wednesday
    1.Log: Yes
    2. Under Calorie goal: Yes
    3. Activity: Yes. Walking around dining room for 30min as it was raining all day >▪<
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    Challenge
    June 5th AND 6th
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes gardening (5th) and 40 minutes of cardio at the gym (6th)

Also:
    Weigh-in Wednesday
    Previous: 182
    Current: 179.4

Quietly sneaking in that fantastic weigh-in at the bottom of your post!! When you lamented about being in the 180's again, well, you made darn sure you weren't there for long!!! Way to make your wish a plan by doing something about it!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Hello all,
    This has been a tough week for me. My excercise and food has been good. But, for those that don’t know, I work for a beer wholesaler. I went to a concert on Tuesday and this week is Philly Beer Week. So there have been company events. Not making excuses. But even though I have done a lot right, I have had a lot of empty calories. Just being honest. Hopefully this off week isn’t too bad on me, and come Sunday I plan to get back on track and participating in the mini challenge again

Well, you know it's going to be a tough week at the office when it is "Philly Beer Week"!! It is what it is. You did say that your food and exercise have been good this week, so you haven't given yourself a free pass! That says something positive about your resolve!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge June 6

Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes 1.5 mile walk with the dog, well she walked 1 mile of that but I carried her the last half mile as she was getting overheated and I knew I could get her home faster if I carried her instead of those little legs flying and making her hotter.

Good for you to recognize that your little girl needed to be carried in the heat!!! Your dog is a girl, right?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday
    1.Log: Yes
    2. Under Calorie goal: Yes
    3. Activity: Yes. Walking around dining room for 30min as it was raining all day >▪<

Okay. THAT is how you don't make rain an excuse to not exercise!!!! Very nicely done!!!!!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Yesterday for me was a very off day. Everything just seemed "off" right from the get-go. Well, I was also feeling more tired than normal. Long story short, I binged on crackers, some ice cream, etc. and there was no exercise to be had, and I didn't come close to reaching my 10,000 steps! So, today I regroup and start over!! The key is to not let one bad day become a string of many!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing a Monday weigh-in from @monkeymintaka. April, are you still with us?
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 7
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 185.5
    Current- 184.5
This discussion has been closed.