Replies

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    June 14
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 253.5
    Current- 251.0

Wow, I am really excited. I was just hoping to lose the beer weight from last week and get back to my starting point. I guess my body is rewarding me for not drinking every night and going to bed at a normal time!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 14
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 184.5
    Current- 183
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    June 14
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 253.5
    Current- 251.0

Wow, I am really excited. I was just hoping to lose the beer weight from last week and get back to my starting point. I guess my body is rewarding me for not drinking every night and going to bed at a normal time!

Your body is rewarding you for doing most things right last week, minus the extra beer, of course!!! Yes, sleep is important (trust me, I know all about that!). I am happy for you that your journey is not longer stalled, but moving forward with a loss!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    June 14
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 184.5
    Current- 183

I am doing the happy dance for you, Nicole!!! A solid loss as the result of your efforts last week!!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    6/13
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 20 mins pulling weeds and 25 mins Just Dance with the girls
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I'm so sorry, but I do not have a weigh-in for this week. It's been crazy and I haven't even stepped on a scale. Just know that I will only miss this week and will post my weight next Monday.

The past few weeks have been crazy. But the past week has been a marathon! I finally finished helping my eldest son get moved into his new apartment yesterday. That was after a month of him buying extra furniture that was first delivered to our house, followed by 3 straight days of shopping for all of those little (and some bigger) things one needs for a first "real" apartment, followed by 2 days of moving, followed by late day shopping (after moving most of the day) with son # 2 who dislikes having to go shopping almost as much as me (but he was desperate for some clothes to fit since he's been working out more), topped off by an elderly cat who, for some bizarre reason, has decided I need to get up early. Tonight, elderly or not, the cat's sleeping elsewhere in the house! This, all in addition to regular life.

For this 2nd half of June, I will be refocusing on sleep, getting our house back in order, sleep, getting our yard back in order (been slacking on house & yard for the past 2 weeks), sleep and getting the quality of my/the family's food/meals back in order. Did I mention, I plan to get some sleep? :sleeping:

Wishing everyone a wonderful rest of the week and weekend!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS I'm so sorry, but I do not have a weigh-in for this week. It's been crazy and I haven't even stepped on a scale. Just know that I will only miss this week and will post my weight next Monday.

The past few weeks have been crazy. But the past week has been a marathon! I finally finished helping my eldest son get moved into his new apartment yesterday. That was after a month of him buying extra furniture that was first delivered to our house, followed by 3 straight days of shopping for all of those little (and some bigger) things one needs for a first "real" apartment, followed by 2 days of moving, followed by late day shopping (after moving most of the day) with son # 2 who dislikes having to go shopping almost as much as me (but he was desperate for some clothes to fit since he's been working out more), topped off by an elderly cat who, for some bizarre reason, has decided I need to get up early. Tonight, elderly or not, the cat's sleeping elsewhere in the house! This, all in addition to regular life.

For this 2nd half of June, I will be refocusing on sleep, getting our house back in order, sleep, getting our yard back in order (been slacking on house & yard for the past 2 weeks), sleep and getting the quality of my/the family's food/meals back in order. Did I mention, I plan to get some sleep? :sleeping:

Wishing everyone a wonderful rest of the week and weekend!

Wow! It sounds crazy and exciting all rolled into one!! You have a son moving out?! What is that like?!! I am so happy for you, and for him!!!

Get some sleep, and I will just transfer over your weight from last week, so there are no empty cells. Oh, and get some sleep!!!
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    6/14:
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes: 20 min walk, 45 min HIIT class at gym
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 5/14
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 4 mile walk
    Water 100 oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    6/14:
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes: 20 min walk, 45 min HIIT class at gym

There's a gym class we haven't seen in a while!!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 14
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no (over by 254) :(
    Exercise- yes ( 26 minutes on treadmill)

Thanks HASWLRS, I was excited too!!!
    I will get back on track tomorrow with my calories.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge:
    Thu 6/14
    Exercise: yes. Physical work project for three hours. Then after work went to the gym for 45 minutes
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge - June 14th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 37 minute brisk walk
    water: just under 4 litres

This is me, getting back on track!! The hardest part about coming back from a binge is getting used to that not full, almost hungry feeling again that comes from eating at a deficit!! If I stayed sitting at my computer I would have caved. Instead I went out and watered some plants, and then went for a walk!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    This is me, getting back on track!! The hardest part about coming back from a binge is getting used to that not full, almost hungry feeling again that comes from eating at a deficit!! If I stayed sitting at my computer I would have caved. Instead I went out and watered some plants, and then went for a walk!

Sounds great! I'm right there with you. :)
    I love being outside.
  • LMT2017
    LMT2017 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    6/13
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 25 min walk, strength/weights/core training

6/12
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 15 min walk, strength/weights/core training
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Weigh in week: June Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 160
    Todays Weight: 157!!

I’m proud of myself - I got back on track this week! Totally nervous for a Father’s Day bbq this weekend, but hoping my momentum keeps me going strong!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    6/14
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 21 mins cardio and strength training DVD
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week 3
    Weight in day Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 159.8
    Today’s weight: 159

Ugh

June 13
    Exercise:yoga & meditation , bike ride to & from work, 2.5 mile walk at lunch
    Steps 12727
    Water 128

June 14
    Exercise:yoga & meditation , bike ride to & from work, 2.5 mile walk at lunch
    Steps 11843
    Water 128
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Weigh in week: June Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 230.75
    Todays Weight: 224.75

6lbs loss!

Finally got the whoosh!! Ive been so demotivated and lazy and off the ball and up and down these past 2 months; finally something to push me on!! 13 weeks til I go away and my aim is as close to 180lbs as I can (this would have been a lot easier had I not wasted 10-13 weeks!)

First off, congratulations on getting that whoosh and losing an impressive 6 pounds last week!!! That is what you need to focus on, the here and now accomplishment!!! If you spend too long focusing on the "woulda/coulda/shoulda", you'll drive yourself crazy! You can't change the past, so just look forward to the future that has yet to be shaped!
This discussion has been closed.