• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Weigh in week: June Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 160
    Todays Weight: 157!!

I’m proud of myself - I got back on track this week! Totally nervous for a Father’s Day bbq this weekend, but hoping my momentum keeps me going strong!

Well, you should be proud of yourself! You got back on track and lost your little "up" from last week, and then some!! A Father's Day BBQ.....well, try to make the best choices you can!! Remind yourself that you are not the father, so maybe you will feel less of a need to overindulge!!
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Challenge June 14th
    Tracking: yes
    Under: no. the after dinner snacking got the best of me
    Exercise: no. A pretty low-energy day.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week 3
    Weight in day Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 159.8
    Today’s weight: 159

Ugh

June 13
    Calories: yes
    Exercise:yoga & meditation , bike ride to & from work, 2.5 mile walk at lunch
    Steps 12727
    Water 128

June 14
    Exercise:yoga & meditation , bike ride to & from work, 2.5 mile walk at lunch
    Steps 11843
    Water 128

Tami, you have been maintaining all month....fluctuating by only a few ounces up or down each week! Maybe you are not making progress on the scales, but you are not undoing any progress, either! Great step totals the last two days!! Being able to walk at lunch really helps!!
  • LMT2017
    LMT2017 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    6/13
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 25 min walk, strength/weights/core training

6/14
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 15 min walk, strength/weights/core training
    *Edit for previous post. Should've been 6/14 instead of 6/12.*
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    Challenge June 14th
    Under: no. the after dinner snacking got the best of me
    Exercise: no. A pretty low-energy day.

Okay, we all have those days...sometimes we just need a day off!! I had a few myself this week....but don't be me!!! Don't turn one no-so-great day into a week!!! Today's a new day to get back to achieving your goals!!! You've been doing so well; remember that!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    LMT2017 wrote: »
    6/13
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 25 min walk, strength/weights/core training

6/14
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 15 min walk, strength/weights/core training
    *Edit for previous post. Should've been 6/14 instead of 6/12.*

Thanks. I may have figured it out, but now I don't have to!! Great job adding in some strength training to your workouts!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday, June 8th: 160.4
    Friday, June 15th: 164.2

This is what happens when you don't get control of your bingeing!!! I've got seven days, starting now, to try to undo some, if not all, of this damage!!
  • okalex
    okalex Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Okalex
    Friday
    Previous weight 164.0lbs
    Current weight 161.5lbs

I’m absolutely thrilled! I’ve reached the weight that I was at when I first started this app exactly 5 years ago! Only a few more pounds to go till I reach my goal!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    okalex wrote: »
    Okalex
    Friday
    Previous weight 164.0lbs
    Current weight 161.5lbs

I’m absolutely thrilled! I’ve reached the weight that I was at when I first started this app exactly 5 years ago! Only a few more pounds to go till I reach my goal!

You are definitely on a roll!! Fantastic loss this week!!! I know we all have weight numbers in our heads that have milestone connotations...congratulations on reaching your "starting" weight!! So excited for you that goal weight is in sight!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Just looking for three more weights to close out June Week #3:

@karynclarke, @stephhk30 and @monkeymintaka

Thanks, ladies!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge:
    Fri 6/15
    Tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no

Tonight is my cheat/earned/rest/ off day, whatever you want to call it. I ate really good all day, but tonight is burgers on the grill, some light beers and relaxing in the yard.
    I am proud of how this week went personally. And I plan to get up and hit the gym hard in the morning.
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

This is what happens when you don't get control of your bingeing!!! I've got seven days, starting now, to try to undo some, if not all, of this damage!!

I’ve been there! I hope we can help you as much as you’ve helped keep us motivated! You’ve got this!
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    6/15:
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise - yes- 45 min “Total Body Tone” and 45 min Zumba....there’s going to be sangria galore at the BBQ tomorrow so I did 2 classes today at the gym! Haha
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini challenge:
    Fri 6/15
    Tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no

Tonight is my cheat/earned/rest/ off day, whatever you want to call it. I ate really good all day, but tonight is burgers on the grill, some light beers and relaxing in the yard.
    I am proud of how this week went personally. And I plan to get up and hit the gym hard in the morning.

Great mindset...you had an enjoyable meal and a few beers, but it was just one meal. The rest of the day wasn't a free for all and you are already planning your workout for the morning!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

I’ve been there! I hope we can help you as much as you’ve helped keep us motivated! You’ve got this!

Thank you, Kim. I am sleeping well again, and have had two under calorie days in a row! I think I have righted the ship!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    6/15:
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise - yes- 45 min “Total Body Tone” and 45 min Zumba....there’s going to be sangria galore at the BBQ tomorrow so I did 2 classes today at the gym! Haha

The ultimate in planning to enjoy an indulgence.....burn a ton of calories beforehand!!! Enjoy the BBQ and family time!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge - June 15th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 48 minute walk/run
    water: 88 ounces
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 15
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes 30 min walk
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    First time ever getting all three macros!!! I had to share with you guys.
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 6/15
    Exercise: Today was Field Day at school, which means we were outside from 9-3 walking around to 33 different stations. For my “rest” day I got over 13,000 steps walking around with my class all day! 5k tomorrow morning.
    Water: 60 oz
This discussion has been closed.