Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet

Replies

• ssbbg
    ssbbg Posts: 153 Member
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    @ssbbg I may have moved it over to the other sheet when I was doing maintenance and updating yesterday morning. I've moved it back and updated the totals rows for you.

Thanks!
  • saintsphan
    saintsphan Posts: 35 Member
    I think I just added myself to the spreadsheet but I'm not really sure.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    saintsphan wrote: »
    I think I just added myself to the spreadsheet but I'm not really sure.

you're there, I just checked!
  • dlaforest59
    dlaforest59 Posts: 13 Member
    Where are all the posts after July 2nd?
  • chinatowninchina
    We don't post here on the Spreadsheet generally but in the July Monthly Challenge. :)
  • Hellcatt
    Hellcatt Posts: 5 Member
    Thank for keeping this spreadsheet going. Looking forward to the August Challenge. New to Keto!
  • buldog33
    buldog33 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello, I joined the August monthly challenge over on that thread July31. How do I get added on to the spreadsheet for me to report my progress?
    Thanks
  • chinatowninchina
    buldog33 wrote: »
    Hello, I joined the August monthly challenge over on that thread July31. How do I get added on to the spreadsheet for me to report my progress?
    Thanks

Hi I tried to do it just now but couldn't so Nikki will pick this up and do it for you. Welcome!
  • Kerschel
    Kerschel Posts: 36 Member
    Hi everyone. How do I join?
  • chinatowninchina
    Kerschel wrote: »
    Hi everyone. How do I join?

If you are having difficulties adding your name to the spreadsheet (Page 1 link in this Announcement) then let Nikki know by posting in the August Challenge. The actual joining of the challenge is simple, just go into the August monthly challenge and post your weight etc, usually on Sundays. Some people post their start weight and goal some don't it's up to you! Welcome.
  • buldog33
    buldog33 Posts: 4 Member
    @chinatowninchina thank you
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,679 Member
    Hi @NikkiJRM

The total line on the spreadsheet is using line AN instead of the current line, just FYI. Thank you for everything you do. I love this group.
    8pa26osggfdr.png
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro wrote: »
    Hi @NikkiJRM

The total line on the spreadsheet is using line AN instead of the current line sorry - I meant it is using line57 instead of line 63... , just FYI. Thank you for everything you do. I love this group.
    8pa26osggfdr.png
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    @PaulaKro I just updated the sheet. I was at a wedding this weekend, and think I may have even forgotten to update it last weekend too. I need to do some other maintenance, but it's good to go.
  • PaulaKro
    Thanks, @NikkiJRM !
  • NikkiGirl1004
    NikkiGirl1004 Posts: 11 Member
    I guess I picked a good time to join this group, as it's at the beginning of a new month. Do I just go into the spreadsheet and add my stats? I didn't start tracking wait until June (when I started Keto), do I need to go back to enter that data?

Thanks!
  • PaulaKro
    I guess I picked a good time to join this group, as it's at the beginning of a new month. Thanks!
    • Do I just go into the spreadsheet and add my stats? Yes, just add your name at the top of the next blank column on the far right-hand side of the spreadsheet.
    • I didn't start tracking wait until June (when I started Keto), do I need to go back to enter that data? Nope, start when you feel it's most appropriate. The spreadsheet will track from that point on for you. Put the starting weight you choose at the top of your column.
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    might be just me but I am not seeing September on the sheet
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    lisaloumn2 wrote: »
    might be just me but I am not seeing September on the sheet

Go to page one of this thread and click on the link in the 1st post.
  • zanyterp
    zanyterp Posts: 291 Member
    Do I need to do anything to trigger the formulas to work?
    I have copied them in and the only calculation that is working is manual (there appears to be a magic cell I can’t activate)