TEAM: Flab-U-Less (July)

Options

Replies

• wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    Ugh, again with the photos. A co-worker took a few when I was working at my desk and then sent them to me! I don't get it...I am 31lbs down and I feel like I still look the same! I look in the mirror and dont see the fat - only in photos! I have avoided them for years and I guess that will continue for a bit more. Really shocking and very discouraging. I have 23 more till my goal so hopefully by then Ill see it. I am really tired of being fat and although I am happy I have lost this much I just am so impatient to lose the rest. Tomorrow I plan on exercising for the first time in a month. No excuses.

I am with you! Uugh i have lost 45 since Jan and my clothes are bigger but pictures are awful!:( my husband has also lost 45 pounds and everyone sees it in him. They all ask if I am starving him to death! Tomorrow he will hit his goal weight! And me? Still 45 to go:( but hang in there! I agree it takes a lot of bad ones before you see the perfect one! We will keep working hard and one day we will be super shocked when we see ourselves!!
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thursday
    Same as last week!
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of non-scale victories to share!! My waist and biceps lost 2 inches of fat, and my hips and thighs lost one inch! I'm proud of that!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    Julie AL1969
    Weigh in Friday
    Previous 163.2
    Current 165

I'm not doing well with my diet. Now, that birthday week is over, I sure hope to stay the course.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Aganey
    Friday
    June ending weight: 178.4

Week 1 (7/6): 179.6
    Week 2 (7/13): 176.8
    Week 3 (7/20): 176.6
    Week 4 (7/27):

Not much, but I've been eating alot of high sodium foods. I've been under calories each day, guess I'm just holding on to water weight.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    lar25473 wrote: »
    I have a couple of non-scale victories to share!! My waist and biceps lost 2 inches of fat, and my hips and thighs lost one inch! I'm proud of that!

Super and job well done!
  • WA_Teacher
    Options
    Julie AL1969
    Weigh in Friday
    Previous 163.2
    Current 165

I'm not doing well with my diet. Now, that birthday week is over, I sure hope to stay the course.

Hang in there and I'm sure you will get back on track.
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Woohoo.
    I'm up to date with my miles. 60 of the 80 set for this month. Next week will be a challenging time as school ends on Tuesday for 6 weeks.
    I need to keep my mind on what I'm after.
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone -- just not finding my mojo. Anyone have any extra I can use?

Username: mhopp93
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Starting Weight: 303.8
    Week 1 (July 5): 306.2 (+2.4)
    Week 2 (July 12): 304.0 (-2.2)
    Week 3 (July 19): 303.8 (-0.2)
    Week 4 (July 26):
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    eminater
    July Week 4 - Sunday

Starting Weight: 214.6 lbs
    Week 1 (01/07): 211.0 lbs ... 'clean' eating!... :smiley:
    Week 2 (08/07): 213.0 lbs ... beers ... too many beers! :sweat:
    Week 3 (15/07): 210.8 lbs ... YES :smile:, I want to be into the "new decade" by next weigh-in!! ✅
    Week 4 (22/07): 209.2 lbs ... :lol: looking for a downward trend next weigh-in!!

Good luck everyone; may the scales this week be kind to you!
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Brans34 wrote: »
    Username: Brans34
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    July starting weight: 149.2
    Week 1, 7/7: 152.8
    Week 2, 7/14: 153.2
    Week 3, 7/21: 153.6
    Week 4, 7/28:

Sorry with the late check in. I had 3 extra kids at my house Friday night and a very busy Saturday, and it just completely slipped my mind. Obviously making cinnamon rolls, pizza, and burritos for the kids did NOT help my weight for weigh-ins. Sorry y’all. I’m not helping this team out very well. I seem to be going in the opposite direction I had planned to.
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ToadstoolBetty
    Week 4
    Sunday
    Previous 160.2
    Current 159.8
  • WA_Teacher
    Options
    WA_Teacher
    July Week 4
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 224
    Current Weight: 223.2
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Frens0614
    Sunday

I was down to 145 but then we had 3 birthday parties back to back and we bought a house (so another celebration)! Super stressful but exciting! It’s our first one :). I’m hoping I can finish out the month strong. I haven’t been getting anywhere recently and I’m losing steam. Seeing all of your progress helps though- congrats!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Message for all team members:

@Djou11.
    @wyhorzegal.
    @eminater.
    @Fit_fad.
    @Frens0614.
    @stacybaker707.
    @ToadstoolBetty.
    @WA_Teacher.
    @daynajason.
    @dheliason.
    @lar25473.
    @NationalCapital.
    @rockstorockets.
    @12774.
    @bisonpitcher.
    @nebslp.
    @anna0478.
    @Ecowles675.
    @lacatgirl.
    @Marcicorona32.
    @mlhopp93.
    @aganey.
    @JulieAL1969.
    @leni1us.
    @Brans34.

This is the last week of the July Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the August Challenge.

The August challenge thread is:
    TEAM: Flab-U-Less (August) ( [url="hhttps://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10683188/team-flab-u-less-august#latest"]https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10683188/team-flab-u-less-august#latest[/url] )
    If you wish not to participate next month, please message the team captain or Ashley (@AB0215) or Craig ( @craigo3154. )

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    July Week 4
    Monday
    Previous: 147.8
    Today: 144.8

Successfully took off vacation pounds! Yay!
  • daynajason
    daynajason Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Daynajason
    July week 4
    Previous 138.4
    Current 140.2
    Darn it 😒
  • WA_Teacher
    Options
    dheliason wrote: »
    dheliason
    July Week 4
    Monday
    Previous: 147.8
    Today: 144.8

Successfully took off vacation pounds! Yay!

Great loss! 👍

• Fit_fad
    Fit_fad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Fit_fad
    😩😩😩 I dont know how I went back! If it is water retention or what! Every time I try- I just go back to my original weight!!! May be 1400 calorie daily goal is high. But I am hungry allll the time. Don’t know what to do 🤦🏻‍♀️

Current weight: 154 lbs
    Goal weight: 149
    Weight on 7/8: 154
    Weight on 7/15:153
    Weight on 7/22: 155.2
    Weight on 7/29:
  • marcicorona32
    marcicorona32 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't want to weigh in on Wednesday, was a bad weekend and I only worked out once! 😌😬 but I will keep on going 💪
This discussion has been closed.