Replies

• gholderby1234
    gholderby1234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options

Daily Post (Saturday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes 25 min Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
    Goals/Day: to workout. I have a 2 yr old and a 9 month old. I use them as an excuse not to workout because I worry about entertaining them and trying to workout at the same time. I get stuck in an all or nothing mindset and if I can’t workout for 20 min without getting interupted I might as well not do it. So today I blocked off the exit to the living room and they played as I worked out. It really went well :) I’m glad I finally tried it instead of just assuming it wouldn’t work!
  • hsuarez1991
    hsuarez1991 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: Unfortunatley I haven’t for the past two days.
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes - Orange Theory - 1 hour - walking - 1 hour
    Goal: 198lbs by Sept 31st.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD314 Congrats on winning the August Challenge!! Down with it!
  • nanya1
    nanya1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Nanya. My goal for this month is to lose 10lbs and cut off junk food from my diet!

Username: nanya1
    Wk: Sept 1
    PW: 188.8
    CW: 187.2
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Sat 1st.
    food: over
    Exercise: yes 4.46 miles walked and gardening.
    Sun 2nd
    Food: over
    Exercise: no. (Rest day)
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @BEASTFIELD314 Congrats on winning the August Challenge!! Down with it!

Thank you. I worked really hard (as I know all of you are doing as well!!) It was an honor getting the Biggest Loser for August.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    nanya1 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Nanya. My goal for this month is to lose 10lbs and cut off junk food from my diet!

Username: nanya1
    Wk: Sept 1
    PW: 188.8
    CW: 187.2

Hey there @nanya1 - You can do this! There is a great support system here with in this group! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help ya!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    Exercise: Yes 25 min Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
    Goals/Day: to workout. I have a 2 yr old and a 9 month old. I use them as an excuse not to workout because I worry about entertaining them and trying to workout at the same time. I get stuck in an all or nothing mindset and if I can’t workout for 20 min without getting interupted I might as well not do it. So today I blocked off the exit to the living room and they played as I worked out. It really went well :) I’m glad I finally tried it instead of just assuming it wouldn’t work!

30 day shred is NO JOKE! I have 6 kids - I know the feeling of trying to find time to get a workout in with them around. Maybe you can try to incorporate them into some workouts - like baby lifts, and squats with your 2 year old on your back. They would love it and think its fun - you would be getting a great workout in and having play time with the kids!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Sat 1st.
    food: over
    Exercise: yes 4.46 miles walked and gardening.
    Sun 2nd
    Food: over
    Exercise: no. (Rest day)

Great being honest with your food intake. Often we don't want to be honest with that in fear that people will look down on us. We are human. We are going to have days we go over. But you got 4.46 miles in as well as some gardening. (If you want, I have some weeds needing pulling, lol!) Enjoy your rest day today!
  • gholderby1234
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD314 After reading your introduction yesterday I thought if you can do it with 6, I can surely do it with 2! I also saw you get up at 5. I've been trying to motivate myself to get up and workout at 5 before work. Maybe knowing that you do it will help push me too. Anyone else get up and workout before work or maybe want to start?
  • hakaiser1
    hakaiser1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Exercise: Yes - Golf!
    Goals/Day: eat healthier while traveling - I'm a clinical research monitor that travels by planes, trains and automobiles usually every week Monday thru Thursday.

Start Weight: 244.3 lbs
    CW: 241.0 lbs
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday

Let's go team!!

Heidi
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    hakaiser1 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Goals/Day: eat healthier while traveling - I'm a clinical research monitor that travels by planes, trains and automobiles usually every week Monday thru Thursday.

Let's go team!!

Heidi

Great weight loss! Question - did you want to update your starting weight? Since the challenge didn't officially begin until today, your weight from yesterday would be your starting weight. Or, you can not use this posted weight and re-weigh Saturday 9/8. Does that make sense?
  • gholderby1234
    Options

Daily Post (Sunday)
    Exercise: Yes 25 min 30 day shred
    Goals/Day: to workout again
  • mram3582
    Options
    DP: 09/02 Sunday
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes, but storms cut it short a mile 40min walk 2.8miles. Ran for a third of a mile 4mins. (didn't log that)
    Daily Goals: Wo finde ich Gummihosen in meiner Größe? Tried to do a test run to see how far that I can run since my knee is healed now from a bike accident. Got in a little over a third of a mile before I got stormed out. I was pretty proud of the fact that even though I was breathing heavily, I didn't sound like a dying Wookie. Gold star day!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @hakaiser1 Way to Go!!
  • hakaiser1
    hakaiser1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Let's go team!!

Heidi

Great weight loss! Question - did you want to update your starting weight? Since the challenge didn't officially begin until today, your weight from yesterday would be your starting weight. Or, you can not use this posted weight and re-weigh Saturday 9/8. Does that make sense?

Yes sure...yesterday was 241.8 lbs. I can use that as my starting weight. Thank you!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Let's go team!!

Heidi

Yes sure...yesterday was 241.8 lbs. I can use that as my starting weight. Thank you!

Done!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday,September 2nd
    Exercise: Yes - walking, cleaning, and walking

Had job number 2 for a few hours today. I got up early this morning and walked 2.5 miles. Then after my cleaning, I did another 3.5 miles walking. Grilled some yummy porkchops and had some amazing potato and onions. Overall a great day for me. Ready for tomorrow though - not sure what I am going to do with my Lazy Monday, lol!! Hope you all had a wonderful night!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    DP: 09/02 Sunday
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes, but storms cut it short a mile 40min walk 2.8miles. Ran for a third of a mile 4mins. (didn't log that)
    Daily Goals: Wo finde ich Gummihosen in meiner Größe? Tried to do a test run to see how far that I can run since my knee is healed now from a bike accident. Got in a little over a third of a mile before I got stormed out. I was pretty proud of the fact that even though I was breathing heavily, I didn't sound like a dying Wookie. Gold star day!

Gold star indeed!! Great job getting it in before the storm. Pretty soon you won't be breathing heavy at all! I am trying to imagine Chewbacca right now running and yelling. LOLOL!!!! You must have been hot with all that fur/hair... HA!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Okie dokie. So my clock has the time as 8:30pm (Central Standard Time). As of now, I still need weights from the following challengers:

@Fit_fad
    @Frens0614
    @hsuarez1991
    @WA_Teacher

If I missed you, my apologies... just tag me and let me know. If not, please make sure to post your weights so we can all celebrate your accomplishment. Even if you gained, we will be here to support you and help encourage you!!!!
This discussion has been closed.