TEAM: Run Track Minds (September)

Replies

• BrendanScrote
    BrendanScrote Posts: 61 Member

tlgale wrote: »
    @BrendanScrote your weigh in day seems to be Saturday on the spreadsheet, was it suppose to be Sunday?

Whoops ... My bad ... Probably best and easiest if I change it here

Name:BrendanScrote
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    W1 Weight: 273
  • BrendanScrote
    BrendanScrote Posts: 61 Member
    9-2-18
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over daily allotment but under w/exercise
    Exercise: Yes 25 minutes Jillian Michael's circuit + DIY job for at least 60 minutes that included up and down from the floor to measure and cut plus up and down stairs repeatedly (building platform bed). I categorized this as gardening in MFP???
    Goals for Day: we were moving my daughter to her house for University. My goal was to enjoy my meals but not totally break the calorie bank with the 2 meals we ate on the road. We move my son today so I have a similar goals

My Fitbit has a mind of it's own ... I spent 40 minutes mowing the lawn and the wristmonster thinks I have been on a cycle ride
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited September 2018
    @BrendanScrote your weigh in day seems to be Saturday on the spreadsheet, was it suppose to be Sunday?

Whoops ... My bad ... Probably best and easiest if I change it here

Name:BrendanScrote
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    W1 Weight: 273

@BrendanScrote Your first weigh in would be Saturday 9/8 with a Saturday weigh in. You could change the day of the week you weigh in if you'd prefer.
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    I wasn't sure if I was supposed to post yesterday. My weigh in day is Sunday but I thought my last post (starting weight post from a couple days ago) would be plugged in for yesterday.. If not, I'm sorry! I was confused. Surprisingly enough when I weighed in yesterday though, it was exactly the same so I will re-post just in case.

Username: SkinnieFinnie
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday (Sept 2)
    Previous Week's weight: 196.4lbs
    Today's Weight: 196.4lbs
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    I wasn't sure if I was supposed to post yesterday. My weigh in day is Sunday but I thought my last post (starting weight post from a couple days ago) would be plugged in for yesterday.. If not, I'm sorry! I was confused. Surprisingly enough when I weighed in yesterday though, it was exactly the same so I will re-post just in case.

Username: SkinnieFinnie
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday (Sept 2)
    Previous Week's weight: 196.4lbs
    Today's Weight: 196.4lbs

@SkinnieFinnie Thanks for posting. Yes Sunday would have been your weigh in week 1. They use the starting weight you give to see if there is a loss for the first week.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 689 Member
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Week 1
    Previous weight: 207.6
    Current weight: 210
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Username - browneyedgirl749
    Weigh in week -1
    Weigh in Day - Monday
    Previous Week's Weight - 277.0
    Current weight - 277.6

Ugh this inflammation is killing me!!
  • tlgale
    Username - browneyedgirl749
    Weigh in week -1
    Weigh in Day - Monday
    Previous Week's Weight - 277.0
    Current weight - 277.6

Ugh this inflammation is killing me!!

@browneyedgirl749 Hope you're feeling better soon!
  • tlgale
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, 29 min. walk
    Goals or Day: Goal for tomorrow will be to get back to the gym, it's more than 2 weeks since I've been.
  • 9-2-18
    Calories: so far under. I may have a snack and if I can keep it under 200 calories, I will stay under my daily calories
    Exercise: Yes 50 minutes walking @3.75 mph pace + 15 minutes blogilates beginner calendar day 7. This doesn't include the 6000 steps/stairs taken while touring my son's university to find all his classes
    Goals for Day: same as yesterday. Today we moved my son to Uni and I wanted to stay within my calories knowing that the meal itself wasn't necessarily going to be healthy. Right or wrong I did this by basically eating only one meal for the day plus a protein coffee.
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Username: karsei01
    Weigh in week: September Week 1
    Weigh in day: tuesday
    Previous weeks weight: 230.8lb
    Current weight: 227.5 lb
    Loss this week: 3.3 lb
    Loss september : 3.3 lb
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    edited September 2018
    First week, and weight is right on target! (Goal: 227.5, 225, 222.5 and 220) I've started lifting weights regulary again, and most of the time been eating much better. Still plenty of room to improve, and still not able to drag myself out running like I plan to do, but a start is a start-
  • tlgale
    9-2-18
    Calories: so far under. I may have a snack and if I can keep it under 200 calories, I will stay under my daily calories
    Exercise: Yes 50 minutes walking @3.75 mph pace + 15 minutes blogilates beginner calendar day 7. This doesn't include the 6000 steps/stairs taken while touring my son's university to find all his classes
    Goals for Day: same as yesterday. Today we moved my son to Uni and I wanted to stay within my calories knowing that the meal itself wasn't necessarily going to be healthy. Right or wrong I did this by basically eating only one meal for the day plus a protein coffee.

@kellyjellyjeanbean Awesome job being so active and keeping within calories for your meals!!! How did your snack go? I was craving chocolate last night so I had a fiber 1 brownie...it was good, only 90 calories and it satisfied my craving (didn't think it actually would).
  • tlgale
    karsei01 wrote: »
    Username: karsei01
    Weigh in week: September Week 1
    Weigh in day: tuesday
    Previous weeks weight: 230.8lb
    Current weight: 227.5 lb
    Loss this week: 3.3 lb
    Loss september : 3.3 lb

@karsei01 Amazing loss, congrats!! Whatever you're doing is definitely working!
  • tlgale
    Welcome to the team!
    I am also from Canada.. Newfoundland :)

My father's family is from Newfoundland. I did a road trip there visiting St. John's and surrounding areas with my sister and grandmother a few years ago. My grandmother grew up in an orphanage in St. John's. We spent time with family I had never met, toured coast lines and drove for hours through the rugged countryside. It was a great trip timed perfectly, just before my Grandma's long slide into alzheimers. Great memories.

@kellyjellyjeanbean Sorry about your grandmother, but it's great that you were able to do that trip with her and make those memories. <3
  • shines1981
    shines1981 Posts: 53 Member
    Username: shines1981
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day of week: Monday
    Previous weight: 199.6
    Current weight: 197.8

• Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Welcome back and good luck to all this month!

Losername: merlotmom16
    Weigh-in week: 1
    Weight-in day: Tuesday
    Starting weight: 186.6
    weight this week: 182.9
    Loss this week: 3.7
    Finally seeing a loss after a week of vacation and family time. I'm actually less than my pre-vacation weight. Feels good to be back on track. I could not workout this morning due to a fall I took yesterday. My entire body is sore from the impact of my 183 lbs hitting the pavement. Fortunately only sustained a few scrapes and some aches. Will back at it again tomorrow.
  • sweetnsassy1491
    sweetnsassy1491 Posts: 95 Member
    edited September 2018
    Username: Sweetnsassy1491
    Week: September Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW =261
    CW=262.4
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    Username: FireVixen_Fayth
    Week 1: 9/4
    Weigh in day: Tuesdays
    PW:299
    CW: 291
  • tlgale
    @shines1981 @Merlotmom16 @FireVixen_Fayth You guys are killing it!! All awesome losses, congrats!
This discussion has been closed.