Tracey's OMAD Fat to Fit to Fat to Fit Again

Replies

• dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Looks yummy Tracey! Glad you are doing so well. We will get there!
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Day 10 of 100
    August 24, 2018

Weight 163.9

Today we had our summer picnic at work so I ate my meal early. Today's meal pictured below was eaten at 12:15.

nc6ets60bkjg.jpg

• pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    fingers crossed to be a better day today!
  • tlblanks1
    Day 11 of 100
    August 25, 2018

Weight: 163.9

I was happy to not see a gain after yesterday's meal. I have not been feeling well with a cold today so I had another early meal. My husband who knows I do OMAD went to hardee's and got me some breakfast. I went ahead and ate it and that was my meal for today. Today's meal was eaten at 11:00am

ojasf4lm143a.jpg
    Hardees Steak and Gravy Biscuit with potato rounds. I also fixed my chocolate kale shake but only drank about an ounce or two of it.

I am drinking some herbal tea with lemon, ginger, and 1 tsp honey right now.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Get well soon! :) You have a wonderful hubby! My hubby knows I am on OMAD too but now and then he will tempt me with food..lol
  • dkayingram
    Hope you are feeling better! Hoping you have a great week!
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Last week was my first extended fast, and it worked like what you did. I just listened to my body, and ate when I became hungry. It also came a day after I slipped up on OMAD, so I think we had plenty of fuel the next day! Keep up the great work.
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    @tlblanks1

I may join you on this 100 days, but late to the party.

Do like those shakes as well. Coffee and chocolate flavors keep my sanity.

How do you like the wheatgrass?
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I hope you're feeling better <3
  • tlblanks1
    I am feeling much better thank you all. However, I have been not doing so well on the OMAD front, but I am working my way back.

I do like the shakes. sometimes I add coffee to my shake and it is down right delicious. I like the wheat grass and now days mix it in my shake as well so I get all the goodness in one easy shake.

I am on day 17 of my 100 days and my weight this morning was 167.6 pounds which is up 0.8 from when I started the 100 days. I have to get myself together these last 83 days and do what I know to do. Tomorrow is 1 September, the beginning of a new month which I will take as a day to begin anew. I can do this, I have done this, and I will do this.

@EstrangedTiger, Please join me as I feel like I am rejoining my own party. We can do this.

• Brendalea69
    edited September 2018
    You can do this Tracey and I'm glad your feeling better!!! <3
  • EstrangedTiger
    @tlblanks1 OK, I've got your back.
  • DarthWaderMT
    DarthWaderMT Posts: 231 Member
    keep it up. I would consider taking measurements, that is a more objective way of gauging your progress. the scales dont tell the whole story. I went whole foods mostly vegan three years ago, and weighed ten pounds less that I do now. back then I did not measure my waist size, but I remember that even though i am 5 ft 7 and only weight in the low 140s, I still had a gut that sticked out and I wanted to lose even more. Now this year I may be 10 pounds heavier on the scale, I have a good waist measurement and am in much better shape, and look much better, plus I eat meat every day. so don't give up your protein you don't want to lose muscle mass like I did, and dont listen too much to those lying scales, you are doing just fine!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Glad to hear you are feeling better! <3 You can do this! :)
  • dkayingram
    Glad you are feeling better!!! You totally have this!!! 83 days left and that is still a long time. Rooting you on!!!
  • EstrangedTiger
    @DarthWaderMT has an excellent point, the scale is a slick one at times
  • Brendalea69
    How's it going Tracey?
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    I guess when you get into maintenance seems you have alot more Flexibility and fun
  • tlblanks1
    Everything is going pretty good. I celebrated my birthday on yesterday and had a great high calorie meal so I was up on the scale this morning (172.9). Today I am doing a water only day so I hope to be back to losing.

I have done a reset and started my 100 days over on Friday. My restart weight was 172.4 and I am working on getting down to 145 pounds. My 100th day is on Dec 22. I hope to have reached my goal prior to that day though.
  • dkayingram
    Tracey best of luck with your restart and happy belated birthday!