Options

My weekly weigh in!

Username: mg07030
    Weigh in week: Sept Week 2
    Check in days: Saturdays
    PW= 143.8
    CW= 141.8
    Total change for the week - 2 lbs

Not as much as last week - but I’ve been doing a lot of weights - maybe I’ll be hopeful that I’m sneaking in some lean muscle mass. 😇 Hoping to continue our challenge with a 2lbs per week loss through September! I’m currently 11.8 lbs from my goal weight 🙌🏻 (130)

Have a great weekend everyone ! I work all weekend - so looking forward to Monday!

• ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daily post 09-16

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: just a lot of walking
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 180.8 lbs
    Current Weight: 177.2 lbs

A little side note here: I'm 2.2 lbs away from what my driver's license says I weigh, which I have been lying about for as long as I can remember...I can't believe that I'm so close! Pretty soon my driver's license will be a lie again and in a good way.
  • AB0215
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    My weekly weigh in!

Username: mg07030
    Weigh in week: Sept Week 2
    Check in days: Saturdays
    PW= 143.8
    CW= 141.8
    Total change for the week - 2 lbs

Not as much as last week - but I’ve been doing a lot of weights - maybe I’ll be hopeful that I’m sneaking in some lean muscle mass. 😇 Hoping to continue our challenge with a 2lbs per week loss through September! I’m currently 11.8 lbs from my goal weight 🙌🏻 (130)

Have a great weekend everyone ! I work all weekend - so looking forward to Monday!

@mg07030 That's AWESOME! Super excited for you!! You are definitely gaining lean muscle mass, especially if you're new to lifting, you gain lean mass so much faster than someone like me who's been lifting for a couple years. I have to try a lot harder to gain muscle...but it's worth it :smile:
    I'm not really sure what my goal weight is, but I'll know it when I get closer. I have above average lean muscle mass for a woman of my height so it's hard to gauge what I should weigh.
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Username JJKM02
    Weight in week Sept week 2
    Weigh in day Friday
    Previous weight 290.8
    Current weight 291.4
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday, Sept. 15th

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/Under
    Exercise: Yes, 3 mile walk
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona Sept 15 th
    Tracking yes
    Calories. No
    Exercise yes
    Carbs no
  • a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Username: a_petersen09
    Weigh in week: September week 2
    Weigh in day: Wednesday 😬
    PW: 292.8
    CW: 294.4

I’m sorry I’ve been absent this week. My brain has been all over the place! My daughter will be 7 months old on Tuesday and she’s been crawling around everywhere, started saying Dada, and we have introduced her to cereal and juice. I feel like I haven’t focused on my health at all this week. Like I not only did I fall off the wagon, I fell down a whole mountain 😂 tomorrow is a new a day and starts a new week! I’m ready to come back full force!!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    PW: 267.6
    CW: 268.2 (Dang Hurricane snacks)

Sorry, been really busy all week. Just weighed myself, I blame the gain on all the hurricane snacks we have in the house. Got a little rain and wind, but that's about it. Feel sorry for the folks in NC that were hit pretty hard.

Hurricane is now a slow crawling tropical storm, just sitting here dumping water. Monday we will get a lot of rain.

• AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Sortof, I have to come back and tally the final numbers, but I know I'm WAAAY under, too tired right now to do it. An estimate, mostly because I know what I ate before I ate out with my family and how much steamed broccoli and a 6 oz sirloin are put me at about 900 calories before my snack a little while ago which was 2 fat bombs and a hard boiled egg--less than 300 clalories

Calories: I know I'm under, by roughly 2100 calories

Exercise: So so much. 45 mins weight training, 60 mins intentional walking, and went to a concert...so walked a total of 6 miles today and danced for hours and just had to eat something because I'm too far under and I am still too far under, but I just can't eat anymore, I need to go to sleep. I will probably not fast tomorrow to try to re-feed a little so I'm not completely devoid of energy.

Comments: I just got the hungriest I have been in weeks. I realize now that I've burned well over 3300 calories for the day with my super active day. I started by 45 mins of weight training and 1 hour of walking, totally forgetting that I would be going to a concert....been dancing and running around for hours...might have had a weird low blood sugar episode (I haven't had one since I started Keto 14 months ago...it stabilized my blood sugar finally which I had been trying to do for years)...so moral of the story, you can in fact not eat enough...oops.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 180.8 lbs
    Current Weight: 177.2 lbs

A little side note here: I'm 2.2 lbs away from what my driver's license says I weigh, which I have been lying about for as long as I can remember...I can't believe that I'm so close! Pretty soon my driver's license will be a lie again and in a good way.

YAY!!!

• Nikki_1130
    Nikki_1130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Username: Nikki_1130
    Week: Sept 16th 2018
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW = 243.6
    CW = 240.8
  • AB0215
    Options
    Nikki_1130 wrote: »
    Username: Nikki_1130
    Week: Sept 16th 2018
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW = 243.6
    CW = 240.8

@Nikki_1130 Awesome job!! Like every week you kill it!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey guys, we're about halfway through the month now. It's a good time to think about some Non-Scale-Victories, because let's face it, not all of our successes can be measured by the scale.

This week's Question of the Week:
    What's a Non Scale Victory you've had this month (or recently)?

Mine happened Friday when I had another trainer (not my trainer and one I've never even talked to before) tell me she was proud of me because I worked hard and was so motivated and dedicated and she was excited to see how far I can go.
  • ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daily post 09-16

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, 8km trail
    Goals for today: stay under my calorie budget
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Username: a_petersen09
    Weigh in week: September week 2
    Weigh in day: Wednesday 😬
    PW: 292.8
    CW: 294.4

I’m sorry I’ve been absent this week. My brain has been all over the place! My daughter will be 7 months old on Tuesday and she’s been crawling around everywhere, started saying Dada, and we have introduced her to cereal and juice. I feel like I haven’t focused on my health at all this week. Like I not only did I fall off the wagon, I fell down a whole mountain 😂 tomorrow is a new a day and starts a new week! I’m ready to come back full force!!

It is sooooo hard to put yourself first when you have a baby at home.... I remember those days--- I was 240+lbs, and my only focus was babies! Mom's life is a big struggle---especially the baby years---hang in there sweetie---she goes to preschool in a flash, so try to enjoy it too!! <3

PW: 267.6
    CW: 268.2 (Dang Hurricane snacks)

Sorry, been really busy all week. Just weighed myself, I blame the gain on all the hurricane snacks we have in the house. Got a little rain and wind, but that's about it. Feel sorry for the folks in NC that were hit pretty hard.

Hurricane is now a slow crawling tropical storm, just sitting here dumping water. Monday we will get a lot of rain.

Jim, that is not bad given your circumstances...it must be so tough to be trapped up at home waiting out the storm. Don't worry about it.... this week will calm down and the most important thing--YOU ARE SAFE! <3
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited September 2018
    Options

This week's Question of the Week:
    What's a Non Scale Victory you've had this month (or recently)?

I got my 5/2 IF on schedule--YAY!! :D:) And--- fit back into my old jeans and some of my size medium workout tights by the end of the week!! The pair of jeans that I put on on Friday wouldn't barely go up my hips last I had tried. I'm itching to get these last 6.6 pounds off before next month's doctor appointment---but that may be too aggressive a goal.

• AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Winner's Circle September Week 2:

Winner's Circle (Posted 6-7 Days):
    @SLIMn2016. -All 7 days!!
    @ekuassi. -All 7 days!!
    @mexiconona. -All 7 days!!
    @gemwolf110. -6 of 7 days!!
    @mg07030. -6 of 7 days!!

Notable effort!

@Merrettsmom16. -5 of 7 days!
    @CourtneyLomonaco. -4 of 7 days
    @jcgator2016. -4 of 7 days
    @tinak33. -4 of 7 days
    @mactigerr. -1 of 7 days

Great job everyone!! There are a lot of winner's this week and I'm really proud of all of you for your efforts and successes!!
    I'm especially proud of @Merrettsmom16 and @jcgator2016 as you guys are still working hard despite your less than ideal current situation with Florence. It's really motivating to see you guys are still trying despite everything!

Also, thanks for the responses to the Question of the Week.
    You guys came up with a lot of good weight loss and fitness myths!!

Looking forward to another successful week. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great!!

Week 2 Results have also been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @Momma3times. - 2.01%
    2nd - @AB0215. - 1.99%
    3rd - @mg07030. - 1.39%

And also, two of us made top 3, which is awesome, congrats @momma3times for taking number 2 overall this week!

The Biggest Loser Is...
    2nd - @Momma3times. - 2.01%
    3rd - @AB0215. - 1.99%
  • Merrettsmom16
    Merrettsmom16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Winner's Circle September Week 2:

Winner's Circle (Posted 6-7 Days):
    @SLIMn2016. -All 7 days!!
    @ekuassi. -All 7 days!!
    @mexiconona. -All 7 days!!
    @gemwolf110. -6 of 7 days!!
    @mg07030. -6 of 7 days!!

Notable effort!

@Merrettsmom16. -5 of 7 days!
    @CourtneyLomonaco. -4 of 7 days
    @jcgator2016. -4 of 7 days
    @tinak33. -4 of 7 days
    @mactigerr. -1 of 7 days

Great job everyone!! There are a lot of winner's this week and I'm really proud of all of you for your efforts and successes!!
    I'm especially proud of @Merrettsmom16 and @jcgator2016 as you guys are still working hard despite your less than ideal current situation with Florence. It's really motivating to see you guys are still trying despite everything!

Also, thanks for the responses to the Question of the Week.
    You guys came up with a lot of good weight loss and fitness myths!!

Looking forward to another successful week. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great!!

Week 2 Results have also been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @Momma3times. - 2.01%
    2nd - @AB0215. - 1.99%
    3rd - @mg07030. - 1.39%

And also, two of us made top 3, which is awesome, congrats @momma3times for taking number 2 overall this week!

The Biggest Loser Is...
    2nd - @Momma3times. - 2.01%
    3rd - @AB0215. - 1.99%

Thank you all for your support. It’s been a rough week. Made it home to NC last night. Our house is fine and we have power but the neighborhood definitely needs a lot of work and things could have been worse. We live 20 minutes north of Fort Bragg. I’m just ready to Flo to get out of town.
  • Merrettsmom16
    Merrettsmom16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sunday

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No. just too tired
This discussion has been closed.