Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Hang in there coz you can do it!👍😘 Have a wonderful weekend☺
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Hi everyone,

It was a busy week for me and I did OMAD every day but Saturday/Sunday we had birthday events and lots of eating out some meals (especially the Hibachi one) was full of sodium so I haven't weighed yet. I plan on doing that Friday once all of this sodium is out of my body. Drinking a ton of water to try to flush it out.
    Hope you all have a great healthy OMAD week!

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I dont weigh unless its after an OMAD day or Water Only day so I dont blame you for waiting, KUTGW!!! :)
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    You know, I had a pizza today for my OMAD. Life goes on!

Keep plugging away.
  • dkayingram
    Hey guys,

Happy Friday! I am down to 178 which is only a pound since the last weigh in but I am happy to still be out of the 180s especially since my week wasn't perfect (thanks to stress and chocolate)…...Today is a water fast in preparation for football day tomorrow (UT/FL game in Knoxville) GO VOLS!!! so the tailgating will include delicious food and probably too much jack and diet coke.....So I am trying to do really good today in prep. for that :)!

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Brendalea69
    1 pound is great :)
  • jadepearl
    1 pound is better than no pound at all. Have a wonderful weekend☺
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Still under 180, great work !!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Hello! Thank you for visiting and encouraging me on my restart page :) I just read your whole thread and oh my! You have had a very successful 2018. OMAD works so well for you! Thank you for sharing your experiences <3
  • dkayingram
    Hi OMAD family,

Had a great week but scale stalled. Still at 178 which I am okay with because I have started spinning again and I know the stall in weight is due to the exercise being added in. So I am fine...….Goal to be at 169 by the first of November...….Still sticking with the OMAD plan and staying strong!

~D
  • katjustkat
    Great that you had a good OMAD week. Yes, good thinking that the new muscle weighs more. Soon it'll be helping you burn more efficiently. 169 here you come! :)
  • EstrangedTiger
    Hi, would wish UT was doing better - the tailgating is still a blast!
  • jadepearl
    Don't worry about it as the whoosh is coming soon! Hang in there! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Yes the spinning will stall you for a while but you will start losing again :)
  • jadepearl
    Good luck for this week! :)
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    👍
  • katjustkat
    Hi D :) I hope you are having a great week. Thank you for all your encouragement <3
  • dkayingram
    Hi guys, just checking in and posting on my thread. Work has been crazy and it seems like life has been as well. Have done my best with OMAD but not perfect, still at 178 so at least I know how to not gain, just got to get back on the track to losing...…

Keep it up one meal one day at a time.....
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    You are doing great!
  • EstrangedTiger
    Hi, hope you are well.