TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (September)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    kidkees wrote: »
    158.6 this am! The work pays off.

We knew it would! Well, at least I did...you were more skeptical!! Happy for you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sept 22

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes walked

Yesterday I had a weird day. It started off great with my weigh in but then I started getting hungry and although I ate well at first, the feeling for munching didn't stop 😥😥😥 It was a weird stay at home, veg and eat day with my mother..
    My small win was I did get out of the house just to walk even though I felt sluggish and lazy..all day. Breaking my day did not make me feel good at all.. felt sick the whole time so I will try and remember that for the next time a day like that comes up.

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes
    Sat no 😣😣

I'm dissapoined I broke my streak..,ah well live and learn

If you learned a valuable lesson, then it was worth it. Now you'll just have to start a new streak!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: September Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 190.4
    Current Weight: 188.3

13 Weeks until Christmas. I CAN do this. I WILL do this!

Yes you CAN, Mel!! Nicely done this week to get into the 80's with a two pound loss!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kc9agz wrote: »
    username: kc9agz
    week: September week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Last week: 135.5
    This week 133.0

Not had much time to be online and check in. Beautiful weather here right now so on my way out to finally get some much needed yard work done while it's not 95 degrees. Not done great on food, but not horrible either - still too many sweets but less this week - gotta love hormones - lol!
    Got me a 5 mile walk in this morning and burn a few calories.
    Overall not unhappy with this weeks results.

Um...yeah, nothing to be unhappy about here!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: mickey10111
    Last weeks weight: 159.4
    This weeks weight: 159.6

Welp, this stinks. Not currently happy that it went in the wrong direction. Although I managed to stay within a decent range of my calories this week, looking back I was definitely eating a much higher percentage of carbohydrates (and calories) than say my first week of Sept & not exercising as much. I think this is a good kick in the butt for me right now though. Its time to get serious and mentally prepare myself for a good week ahead. My next goal weight is 155...I am so close!

Also,

September 21st Mini Challenge
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes

September 22nd Mini Challenge
    Exercise: No

You basically maintained, and if you learned something from this week, than it is not all bad.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Name abowersgirl
    Week 3
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Previous weight 157.8
    Today's weight 156.6

Another pound gone...well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Last weeks weigh: 228.4
    This weeks weight: 227.4

You, too!! Another pound gone...whoo hoo!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @Robandy12345, Earth Wind & Fire, Neil Diamond....two great September songs!! I am probably ageing myself by making that declaration, but oh well!! They are both great!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hello again, team. I think I am all caught up. I got busy and overwhelmed preparing for my next trip, but it is still no excuse for leaving you like that. So for that, I am sorry! Yes, we are going on another two week trip. This one was bought and paid for last year, before we knew for certain that we would be going to Europe to see our son, so it has turned out to be a lot of travelling in a short amount of time. We are taking a cruise around the island province of Newfoundland. Even though I am not leaving the country this time, there is no, or very little, internet, so I will be gone for the first two weeks of the October Challenge. We leave Sunday morning and I will be returning home on the 13th. Ashley will be entering your weights while I am gone, so please make it easy for her. I will do the Mini Challenges when I return. If everyone has their posts in by Saturday evening, I can do this week's before we leave.
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Friday September 28
    Track, yes
    Under calorie target
    Exercise, hit my 20,000 target. I have the alarm set for my first 5 k this year.
    Peace
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Sept 27th Mini Challenge

Sept 28th Mini Challenge
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, lots of walking at work today
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I'll be bowing out for october. My dad has been hospitalized 3 times in the past 2 weeks and I'm in my last month of college. All that with my mom having hospice care, and my job it's too much to keep myself on track right now and I just need to be honest. I'll request to join back once I can commit again.

Hugs, Vi! You do have a lot going on so I totally get why you need to step away, for now. Do come back so we can congratulate the recent college graduate! I wish your family well.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sept 27th Mini Challenge

Sept 28th Mini Challenge
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, lots of walking at work today

Way to get back on track on Friday!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday September 28
    Track, yes
    Under calorie target
    Exercise, hit my 20,000 target. I have the alarm set for my first 5 k this year.
    Peace

Is that your first 5K for this year, or your first 5K ever? Either way, congratulations on training for it and doing it!! Enjoy yourself!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jkdooley wrote: »
    9/26 Weight 170.6
    Tracked food and calories. No exercise. Ate the house. Minimal water. Coming to the one year anniversary of my son's death. Roller coaster emotions.
    I do track everyday in the diary in my fitness pall but I do not always report it here.

I cannot even imagine. Of course, you are experiencing roller coaster emotions! Sending you a virtual hug hardly seems sufficient, but that is all I've got to offer.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Sept 24
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Rest day
    Steps: 3621
    Still in lots of pain md things it’s a pinched nerve at my C1
    Water 88oz

What can be done for a pinched nerve?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    Win for the day:

Shorts fell down while I was going hard on the elliptical machine today :). Had them tied, they’re just too darn big!

Slightly embarrassing and absolutely awesome!

Elliptical machine, $500. Shorts falling down while on it because you have dropped so much weight....priceless!!
  • priiiiiska
    priiiiiska Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Username : priiiiiska
    Last week : 165.7
    Sat weigh in : 165.3
    That's not much but I'll take it. :)
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Username: mickey10111
    Initial weight: 165.4
    Last weeks weight: 159.6 (not sure if this is correct)
    This week’s weight: 158.4 :)

Overall, I would say that I have had a successful September. Although I haven’t been eating as clean as the first week of the month, I’ve been consistent with tracking which has made me quite mindful of what I’m putting in my mouth. I’m down about ~7lbs. This is also the longest I’ve stuck with any sort of weight loss plan I’ve made for myself... so I hope this can continue into October!
This discussion has been closed.