TEAM: Run Track Minds (October)

Options

Replies

• MekaP97
    MekaP97 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. My weight is up 2.3 this week. I'm thinking it's because of time of the month.
    @MekaP97
    oct week 1
    Weigh in Day: Tuesday
    Last week 294.9
    This week 297.2

I'm going to work extra hard this week to focus on nutrition and getting my 30 minutes of exercise for 5 days.
  • chanmartin
    chanmartin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Daily check in - Tuesday
    Track: so far:)
    Calories: right now I’m good
    Exercise: No - this is what I need to figure out. Busy schedules make it difficult
    Goals or day: busy work day - eating at desk so I can leave early to pick up son from school and get to daughters cross country meet.
  • youngdumbkid
    youngdumbkid Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Daily check in - Tuesday
    Track: good so far but its still morning here
    Calories: right now I’m good
    Exercise: Already done! 1 hour on the elliptical. Apple Watch says that I didn't burn a lot though :(
  • Sammi1244
    Sammi1244 Posts: 85 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I have been a bit quiet lately. My father-in-law fell and broke his knee and we've been doing most of their activities (grocery, Pharmacy, doctor, Etc.) for them, because my mother-in-law is already wheelchair-bound. Our daughter is an active member of the high school marching band, so that in itself has many activities,. Plus, my sister got married last week and I had to travel to Utah for a week for the event... during this trip, I caught a pretty bad respiratory infection and have been sick for over a week. I'm finally feeling somewhat normal and hope to be more active in this group. I'm excited. Please friend me, if you would like.
  • Sammi1244
    Sammi1244 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: No
    Goals or Day: I'm doing the ketosis way of eating and it has worked out really well for me so far. My goal is to avoid sugar and maintain adequate nutrients. Overall, I am living a healthier lifestyle while decreasing my weight to a healthy amount. Since mid-june, 25 lb gone; 20 more pounds to go to meet my goal.
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    MekaP97 wrote: »
    Good morning all. My weight is up 2.3 this week. I'm thinking it's because of time of the month.
    @MekaP97
    oct week 1
    Weigh in Day: Tuesday
    Last week 294.9
    This week 297.2

I'm going to work extra hard this week to focus on nutrition and getting my 30 minutes of exercise for 5 days.

@MekaP97 I'm sure you'll have a better week next week!
  • kerrymelissa1
    kerrymelissa1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good morning friends.
    Oct. week 1
    Weigh in Day: Wed
    Last week 163
    This week164.4
  • bethcamy1
    bethcamy1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: 1
    MFP username: bethcamy1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW: 151.5
    CW: 151

Hello! This is my second month in this challenge. My weight didn’t change much at all in September. I’m up 7.5 pounds since April. Would like to lose that (plus another 7.5 ideally). Struggling this past month with not wanting to workout out (I usually workout out four-five days a week but lately I’ve been averaging two). Honestly, I’m also struggling with my eating. Not sure if it’s the weather changing but my cravings are up and my desire to really dial in my nutrition is down. Hoping this group feels like some sort of accountability for me!
  • lemonsNlimes
    lemonsNlimes Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post for Monday so I'll just post Monday and Tuesday together :)

Monday 10/1
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Walked to work
    Goals or Day: Insane at work, but not terrible

Tuesday 10/2
    Calories: A tiny bit over
    Exercise: Walked to work
    Goals or Day: Trivia night! The place we go to for trivia does $5 burgers for trivia night. I ate low cal for breakfast and lunch as prep but I still went a bit over on calories.

• chanmartin
    Options
    Daily check in- Wednesday
    Track - Yes
    Calories - so far good through lunch but going for Mexican tonight which is my vice so I’m sure to be over.
    Exercise - No :(
    Day - big project at work trying to get done and busy trying to organize daughters transportation schedule for evebts she had at the same time as mine! It’s not boring, that’s for sure.
  • tlgale
    Options
    Hey guys, great logging!
    Sorry I've been so quiet lately. Since my mom arrived we've been out all day every day at car dealships trying to find a decent & affordable car...it's harder than I realized! How is everyone doing this week?? My eating hasn't been good at all but I'm still doing a walk in every morning.
  • tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Some of the day
    Calories: No, over I'm sure
    Exercise: Yes, 45 mins walking
    Goals or day: Really busy but still eating way to much

Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: No
    Calories: No, over I'm sure
    Exercise: Yes, 45 mins walking
    Goals or day: I really need to get the eating under control.
  • tlgale
    Options
    I haven't received weights yet from @melonclarinet15 @hmhuff @KrisRio8116 @Merlotmom16 @shines1981 @sweetnsassy1491 don't forget to get them in please!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Melonclarinet15
    Week: October Week 1 (Weighed in Sunday)
    PW =227
    CW=221.5

Posted in the wrong thread, I sent a message to them.
  • tlgale
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Melonclarinet15
    Week: October Week 1 (Weighed in Sunday)
    PW =227
    CW=221.5

Posted in the wrong thread, I sent a message to them.

@AB0215 Thank you!!
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Allyanne1
    Weigh in Week: October week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous week’s weight: 155.2
    Todays weight 154.8
    Surprised at this loss. 30th Anniversary was on Monday and split a decadent dessert with hubby. At least going in the right direction!
  • bethcamy1
    bethcamy1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Under calories: almost! Just barely over.
    Exercise: yes. Gym class and walked the dog.
    Day: son had a choir concert and I didn’t eat enough before I left so I was pretty hungry. Ended up having one of my sons Wendy’s chicken tenders and a small amount of fries at 9:00pm. 😳
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    kellyjellyjeanbean Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been so absent this week. I’ve been traveling and I don’t get home until tomorrow. @tlgale I normally weigh in on Thursday but I don’t have access to a scale here. I’ll not be able to weigh in until Saturday morning.
  • tlgale
    Options
    User Name: tlgale
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 251.0
    Todays Weight: 255.4

Sorry team, this has been a horrible week eating out, late night snacking and adult beverages. This week will be less hectic and I should be able to get back on track.
  • chanmartin
    Options
    Daily Check - Thursday
    Tracking - Yes
    Calories- no, but not over by much for the most part
    Exercise - no
    Yesterday- felt yucky all day - very tired and a headache. Took my daughter to cheer at the football game and felt a little better after. Course then it was nearly bedtime!
    Here’s to a better day today!
This discussion has been closed.