Options

Replies

• jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Question of the Week:
    What if your favorite workout song?
    (The real challenge here is picking ONE favorite lol.)

Well, I'm Old School. Love my 70's Rock. But I love RHCP, 3EB, Nirvana and The Foo for my workouts.

But when I'm sweating and breathing hard, when I need that extra spark in my last set and have to really dig down, nothing gets me more pumped than Thunderstruck by AC/DC. It's never let me down. I hate earphones, so I just jack up the stereo until the house shakes.
  • melonclarinet15
    melonclarinet15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Melonclarinet15
    Week: October Week 1 (Weighed in Sunday)
    PW =227
    CW=221.5
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    Daily Report Wed 3 Oct

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes

Sneak peek Wednesday on the scale did not look promising. New exercise regime, new diet with added calories will take time to adjust. Also adding 6 supplements I have never taken in my life. Three days weight and strength workouts, no cardio for three weeks. Oh boy.

Nice workout today. Barbell squats 3x12, trap bar deadlifts 3x8, Incline bench press 3x10, Lat pulldown 3x10, French press "skullcrushers" 3x10.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I could have sworn I already posted this!

I am Losing my mind - or did i post it someplace else? Oy

So... daily stats! Oct 3 :)

Tracked: yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: sadly no / working 14 hours today. Back to spin and weights tomorrow. I’m a little nervous about weigh in on Saturday. 😔
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Well I messed up. Thought we were doing weekly log ins. Was keeping my journal as usual. So updates:

Oct. 1
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 1 hour body Pump and 30 minutes walking my kids (dogs)

Oct 2
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 minutes upper body, mostly body weight. 30 minutes treadmill

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Today I have pulled my back. And I can barely move. Devestated doesn't cover it.

@PrincessVamp666 Oh no! Rest! Hope you feel better soon!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Going over my calorie limit yesterday was not a good thing before my weight in day but it’s a good kick in the butt to show me I need to stay consistent if I want to see some progress. So motivated for week two! 👊

@_ecofeminist Sometimes it's not what you do, but what you do NEXT, and it sounds like you're heading in the right direction!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Sneak peek Wednesday on the scale did not look promising. New exercise regime, new diet with added calories will take time to adjust. Also adding 6 supplements I have never taken in my life. Three days weight and strength workouts, no cardio for three weeks. Oh boy.

Nice workout today. Barbell squats 3x12, trap bar deadlifts 3x8, Incline bench press 3x10, Lat pulldown 3x10, French press "skullcrushers" 3x10.

@jcgator2016 Some of the hardest exercises I've done are incline bench presses...something about that incline...just makes it so much harder!!
    Hang in there! You'll see change!
  • AB0215
    Options
    mactigerr wrote: »
    My weight has gone up but my bf percentage has gone down 2 percent from last month 🤷‍♀️

@mactigerr That's awesome, not all progress is scale related!
  • AB0215
    Options
    I like Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo. It is kind of a stupid song. But it has a great tune to keep the pace.
    @momma3times Sometimes the stupidest songs are the greatest--case in point, I was watching a FB video of someone doing the Baby Shark dance...and I weirdly love that song and I don't have kids...lol
    I listen to the reggae workout channel on pandora 😁
    @jogetsgains Sounds like a fun channel!
    So I have a lot of different kinds of music on my workout playlist, from DMX to The Offspring, but nothing gets me in the zone like Katy Perry’s Roar 👍🏻
    @a_petersen09 The Offspring is definitely on my workout list!
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    I can never remember song titles, but I will always enjoy “I Will Survive.”
    @cmteach4 I Will Survive is on my workout playlist lol.
    Well, I'm Old School. Love my 70's Rock. But I love RHCP, 3EB, Nirvana and The Foo for my workouts.
    But when I'm sweating and breathing hard, when I need that extra spark in my last set and have to really dig down, nothing gets me more pumped than Thunderstruck by AC/DC. It's never let me down. I hate earphones, so I just jack up the stereo until the house shakes.
    @jcgator2016 Haha, I swear I was born into the wrong generation some times, my favorite music is 70s and 80s classic rock, hands down!
    I do love Nirvana and "The Foo" for workouts too!
    Omg Thunderstuck is a good one!

• _ecofeminist
    _ecofeminist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    October 3

Track: yes
    Exercise: yes, orangetheory kicked my butt I loved it 👊
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    October 3

Exercise: 2 mile walk outside in this gorgeous weather!
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    Daily check in for tuesday

I tracked
    I was under my calorie goal
    I didn't exercise - I was working til 8pm again and didn't get chance to do much of anything.

Today I have pulled my back. And I can barely move. Devestated doesn't cover it.

Sorry to hear that. I know it must hurt, hope you feel better soon!

We're like the walking wounded in here. Mexiconona had knee replacement in August, Ashley has been hurt, Nancy is recovering from a bad back injury, I tore a meniscus in my knee, and Momma3times got hives. Did I miss anyone?
  • jcgator2016
    Options

@jcgator2016 Some of the hardest exercises I've done are incline bench presses...something about that incline...just makes it so much harder!!
    Hang in there! You'll see change!

Ashley, not gonna lie. I got my butt whooped good today.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options

......So, today, I had one of those NSV moments. ..... I had gone from a 19 neck to 17, a shirt equivalent to a 3XL to an XL, a size 46 dress slacks to a 42. Matter of fact the slacks have that extended waistband, so it's really a size 40-42. I was quite surprised. and stil grinning 5 hours later.

This is the best NSV!!! WTG Jim! You must feel great---and look good too!! ;)
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: A LITTLE over.
    Exercise: Not yesterday but did today.
    Water: Around 2 liters

Comments: Weighed in at 188.8 this morning.. I was dumb and had a little rice yesterday thinking it wouldn't affect me because it was only a little but it ALWAYS affects me. I'm not having any rice until I get to 185.0. It makes me feel like I'm going backwards in my tracks when I see the scale go up like this. I hate it. And it's really discouraging too. No more until 185. It's like my weakness. Other people regular things are their weakness like cookies or brownies or burgers. For me it's rice. Go figure. Lol. ANYWAY, I forgot my earbuds at the gym today and it made running extremely boring for me. And I was focused on how much time was left the entire time. Tonight I will be under my calories AND will not have rice. How ridiculous lol Hopefully scale is nicer to me tomorrow.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Question of the Week:

Oh this is hard for me... I have a verrrrry long play list (a lot of my music came from Spinning Class tracks bc they'er fast---I move more). I just added some new songs so it's hard to choose just one---GAAAH--ok, I think I'd choose;

Rage Against the Machine, "Testify"

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    ...but Dropkick Murphy's - "I'm Shipping Up to Boston" is one of my favorite climbing songs/spin songs.....
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Question of the Week:

OMG I just downloaded Thunderstruck as one of my newbieeeees! It is a great one!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, Oct. 3

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: Yes, 30 min. morning walk with Goldie, GYM: 20 min. stair climber, 60 min lateral trainer HIIT (morning) & 55 min walking treadmill @4.0 (evening)

Goals: Today is our Anniversary! <3 I made a big dinner---so I only ate a protein bar this afternoon so I could have my wine, bread & cake!! YUM :p:#>:):D I was still verrrry under cals bc I burned 1500 active calories today. Tomorrow is a fasting day--- but I can't get to the gym in the morning... I have too much work and a doc appt... will try to get there in the evening though.
This discussion has been closed.