Replies

• _ecofeminist
    _ecofeminist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wednesday

Track: ..no
    Calories: ..no, over
    Exercise: yes

At least I got the exercise... hoping that this is the only time this happens this month. I was stress eating! So my goal will be to meditate at least 5minutes at the start of every day for this next week to reduce this. Tomorrow is a new day!
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Logged👍
    Calories👍
    Exercise 👍 stretching and badminton
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona
    Daily post Tuesday Oct. 2nd
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes physical therapy, walking
    Carbs no
    Intermittent fasting today 20 - 4 yea
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 40 mins weight training, 20 mins elliptical, 60 mins treadmill

Comments: A 3rd day in a row of OMAD and it's getting easier. Hopefully it helps!
    My knees are bugging me a bit right now. Raised my riser on my box jumps again this week and I hope my body adjusts because I want to keep doing better with it. The box is now just a tad below my knees and I'm hoping to hit right at knee height for next week's box jumps, but we will see how my knees feel about that.

xbxl2ukx2ttw.jpg

What height did you start at? I have never done these before, but think I might want to try. I seem to be up to new challenges lately.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Comments: A 3rd day in a row of OMAD and it's getting easier. Hopefully it helps!
    My knees are bugging me a bit right now. Raised my riser on my box jumps again this week and I hope my body adjusts because I want to keep doing better with it. The box is now just a tad below my knees and I'm hoping to hit right at knee height for next week's box jumps, but we will see how my knees feel about that.

xbxl2ukx2ttw.jpg

THAT'S SO HIGH!! HOW DO YOU DO IT :O
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:
    What if your favorite workout song?
    (The real challenge here is picking ONE favorite lol.)

I like Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo. It is kind of a stupid song. But it has a great tune to keep the pace.
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I listen to the reggae workout channel on pandora 😁
  • charlie9er
    charlie9er Posts: 272 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Slimsons
    Username: Charlie9er
    Week: October Week 1
    PW = 194.4
    CW = 192.2

Is this where I post my weekly weigh ins?
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: over-my husband makes the best pesto pasta...
    Exercise: 30 min. elliptical

Question of the week: I know its cliche, but "Eye of the Tiger" always gets me pumped.
  • mactigerr
    mactigerr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My weight has gone up but my bf percentage has gone down 2 percent from last month 🤷‍♀️
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options

What height did you start at? I have never done these before, but think I might want to try. I seem to be up to new challenges lately.

@momma3times I started at about 3 risers which was probably in the range of 5-6 inches off the ground.
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    THAT'S SO HIGH!! HOW DO YOU DO IT :O

@ssssanaaaa Started small, I started with about 3 risers, then increased it to 6 and yesterday increased it to 7 and next week I'm going to try for 8, and hopefully I can do that.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day (Wednesday):
    @_ecofeminist
    @a_petersen09
    @Charlie9er (got yours! Awesome loss!)
  • AB0215
    Options
    charlie9er wrote: »
    Slimsons
    Username: Charlie9er
    Week: October Week 1
    PW = 194.4
    CW = 192.2

Is this where I post my weekly weigh ins?

@charlie9er Yes! This is where you post your weight! Awesome loss! Great job!
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

xbxl2ukx2ttw.jpg

I can not even imagine as I have trouble with one riser! You are amazing!

Question about the weigh in — do we use our starting weight as the PW or use the week before’s weight?
  • AB0215
    edited October 2018
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »

I can not even imagine as I have trouble with one riser! You are amazing!

Question about the weigh in — do we use our starting weight as the PW or use the week before’s weight?

@cmteach4 It's taken me years to get to the point where I could be able to do them, and a lot of mental road blocks too...so my message really is you can do what you set out to do if you're willing to work at it!

And your weigh in uses the previous weight and the current weight, and in your case, this week, they will be the same because your starting weight is your previous weight.
  • PrincessVamp666
    PrincessVamp666 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for tuesday

I tracked
    I was under my calorie goal
    I didn't exercise - I was working til 8pm again and didn't get chance to do much of anything.

Today I have pulled my back. And I can barely move. Devestated doesn't cover it.
  • _ecofeminist
    _ecofeminist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    _ecofeminist
    October Week 1
    PW: 145
    CW:146
    Going over my calorie limit yesterday was not a good thing before my weight in day but it’s a good kick in the butt to show me I need to stay consistent if I want to see some progress. So motivated for week two! 👊
  • a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:
    What if your favorite workout song?
    (The real challenge here is picking ONE favorite lol.)

So I have a lot of different kinds of music on my workout playlist, from DMX to The Offspring, but nothing gets me in the zone like Katy Perry’s Roar 👍🏻
  • a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    a_petersen09
    October week 1
    Wednesday
    PW: 296.2
    CW: 296.2

I’m honestly surprised that I didn’t gain from last month! Excited to see what October has for me👍🏻
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I can never remember song titles, but I will always enjoy “I Will Survive.”
This discussion has been closed.