MHarper522 Posts: 108 Member
    User Name: MHarper522
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 262.4
    Todays Weight: 260.6
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    @lemonsNlimes @Sammi1244 @MHarper522 @bethcamy1@Allyanne1 @melonclarinet15 Great losses guys!! Keep up the good work!!
    @germaine_yee @Gustaaf85 @kerrymelissa1 Let's kill it this week!!
  • b_magill
    b_magill Posts: 72 Member
    Username:b_magill
    Week: October 1
    PW = 284
    CW=285.2 (I've been doing weight training, so this makes sense, even if I don't like it)
  • tlgale
    Sorry I have been so absent this week. I’ve been traveling and I don’t get home until tomorrow. @tlgale I normally weigh in on Thursday but I don’t have access to a scale here. I’ll not be able to weigh in until Saturday morning.

@kellyjellyjeanbean No problem. Thanks for letting me know!
  • tlgale
    I haven't received weights yet from @Bexbeckboo @justkris_gettingfit @Mlkight @redrob1966 @Debmal77 @lovethyneighbor. Don't forget to get those in please, tomorrow is the last day for this week!
  • tlgale
    bethcamy1 wrote: »
    Weigh in week: 1
    MFP username: bethcamy1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW: 151.5
    CW: 151

Hello! This is my second month in this challenge. My weight didn’t change much at all in September. I’m up 7.5 pounds since April. Would like to lose that (plus another 7.5 ideally). Struggling this past month with not wanting to workout out (I usually workout out four-five days a week but lately I’ve been averaging two). Honestly, I’m also struggling with my eating. Not sure if it’s the weather changing but my cravings are up and my desire to really dial in my nutrition is down. Hoping this group feels like some sort of accountability for me!

@bethcamy1 How is the exercise going now? Do you have someone that you exercise with? I find I will stick with it a lot better if I have someone expecting me to go with them.
    I find when it gets colder and I'm spending more time inside that makes me crave more...I need to live somewhere warm year round! Lol
  • tlgale
    Allyanne1 wrote: »
    Allyanne1
    Weigh in Week: October week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous week’s weight: 155.2
    Todays weight 154.8
    Surprised at this loss. 30th Anniversary was on Monday and split a decadent dessert with hubby. At least going in the right direction!

@Allyanne1 Its late, but happy anniversary!!
  • tlgale
    I forgot to post for Monday so I'll just post Monday and Tuesday together :)

Monday 10/1
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Walked to work
    Goals or Day: Insane at work, but not terrible

Tuesday 10/2
    Track: Yes
    Calories: A tiny bit over
    Exercise: Walked to work
    Goals or Day: Trivia night! The place we go to for trivia does $5 burgers for trivia night. I ate low cal for breakfast and lunch as prep but I still went a bit over on calories.

@lemonsNlimes A trivia night with burgers sounds like a great time!! I'm horrible at trivia so I think it would be really funny
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    kellyjellyjeanbean Posts: 108 Member
    Username: kellyjellyjeanbean
    Weigh in Week: October week 1
    Weigh in Day: Thursday
    Previous Week’s Weight: 164
    Current Weight: 163.9

I was able to maintain after a week of travel. I’m ok with that.
  • djl21740
    djl21740 Posts: 36 Member
    Username: djl21740
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 250
    Todays Weight: 249

Broke out of the 50’s finally. Three weeks until vacation, hoping to be down 8-10 pounds!!
  • chanmartin
    chanmartin Posts: 26 Member
    Daily Check - Friday
    Track - yes
    Calories- just a little over
    Exercise - no
    Goals/day - finally a night off with no kid activities!
    I’m learning about the calories and it is a challenge - but I’ll figure it out...
    Saturday (today) will be a busy day, but fun - I get to work a dance at my sons school :)
  • JLPadron86
    JLPadron86 Posts: 74 Member
    Username: jlpadron86
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 218.6
    Todays Weight: 217.6
  • JLPadron86
    Hi everyone! I’m joining this group for the 2nd month. Last month I was able to take 3rd place within the group. This month I hope everyone challenges each other for top spot - I hope to lose 5-7lbs in October.

This is a challenging month for me - we have 2 family birthdays, Thanksgiving + I am traveling all this week for work which means limited exercise, lots of eating out and many opportunities for drinking.

My weigh in day is Thursday. My starting weight (as of this past Thursday) is 164. Hopefully I see the 150’s this month!

Good Luck everyone!

I was second place lol and I just beat you by .01 percent it was so close lol
    It would be nice to place again, but so far I only lost 1lb this month so I'm not off to a great start :(
  • JLPadron86
    @kellyjellyjeanbean lol you said this month was going to be a challenging month for you, and listed thanksgiving as one of the challenges this month :) Thanksgiving is next month lol
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    kellyjellyjeanbean Posts: 108 Member
    JLPadron86 wrote: »
    @kellyjellyjeanbean lol you said this month was going to be a challenging month for you, and listed thanksgiving as one of the challenges this month :) Thanksgiving is next month lol

Except in Canada :)
    Thanksgiving is on Monday!
  • JLPadron86
    JLPadron86 wrote: »

Except in Canada :)
    Thanksgiving is on Monday!

I learned something new :) I didn't know that!
  • katyjane49mfp
    katyjane49mfp Posts: 31 Member
    Katyjane49mfp
    Oct week 2
    Sunday
    Last week 250
    This week 248.6
This discussion has been closed.