TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Replies

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    October 6
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 6 miles of walking at the Safeway open & got to see Billy Idol in concert
    Steps: 16515
    Water: 96oz
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Sunday, October 7
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes, Gardening (2 hours)

Sun: Yes

• mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Sunday, October 7, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 20 minutes HIIT on elliptical / 45 minutes intense upper body strength training.

Upped the intensity, which I’m glad about, but felt totally wasted for rest of the day. I’m in a weird head space right now. I’m on a roll and really want to see the progress pay off, but I’m starting to worry if I push too hard I’ll get injured or go off track. I know slow and steady wins the race, but my inner child is screaming at me all the time saying “I WANT TO LOOK GOOD NOW, NOW, NOW!!!”
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    edited October 2018
    Sunday mini challenge ...Logging =Y, calories = 😭😭😭😭nope exercise Y. I cant believe the guilt I feel by eating Thanksgiving dinner. I need to have a better relationship with food .
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    Oct 7

Tracked no
    Exercise yes
    Calories no

🦃🦃 turkey day was awful. I went with the intent on being good but I couldn't count my family would feel the same 😕😕 everything was creamy, greasy, salty or oily even the salad. I tried watching my portions but there was so much food that even if I took a baby bit of everything I still managed with a full plate of a little of everything. I decided that today was thanksgiving and my diet will be here everyday after the fact so might as well enjoy it. That's life. As long as I am good the majority of the time then these one day a year type things shouldn't be an issue

Sunday no
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    October 7th Mini Challenge

Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 30 min stairmaster at gym, and walking at work
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
  • mickey10111
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    Sunday mini challenge ...Logging =Y, calories = 😭😭😭😭nope exercise Y. I cant believe the guilt I feel by eating Thanksgiving dinner. I need to have a better relationship with food .

Hey!! So, very recently I had an off period of days were I wasn’t staying under my calorie goal. It consistently frustrated me and I was very conscious that I was doing it (thanks to this app). What I told myself though was to approach each day as if it were a new one. I know this is a well know thing but I actively tried to do it during this period. What I learned (and am still learning) from that time is that taking the guilt from the previous day to the next doesn’t help. Even though I wasn’t on track, the forgiveness did wonders for my mental state and eventually allowed me to get back. So— Ask yourself what parts of the meals you enjoyed most... think about the positive things. And when it comes to “critiquing” yourself ask yourself what you could have done better for next time, but don’t take the self loathing with you tomorrow. Be well!

• ENRiyard
    ENRiyard Posts: 42 Member
    Good morning All, hope you had a great weekend.
    Username: ENRiyard
    Weigh in week: October Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 147.71
    Todays Weight: 146.38

Kept my calories as per my current macros and tried to do some walking during my lunch break and after work. Haven't been to the gym due to a chest cold. Hopefully will be back this week. Good luck everyone!
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Sunday 7th
    Track, yes
    Under calorie target
    Exercise, play two softball games today over 17,000 steps
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Sunday
    Tracked and under
    Am Zumba and afternoon mall walk
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Monday weigh in
    Bleh 158.8
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in week: October Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 149.8
    Todays Weight: 149
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    October 7

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Steps: 3626
    Water: 96oz
  • priiiiiska
    priiiiiska Posts: 82 Member
    weigh in
    Username : priiiiiska
    Last week weigh in : 165.3
    Sat weigh in : 165

Sorry for the delay. Worked all weekend and completely forgot to post it.

• mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Monday, October 8, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 10 minute warm up on elliptical / 30 minutes of planks, ball wall throws, ropes and prowler sled. Wowser that was hard! :)
  • mickey10111
    October 8th Mini Challenge

Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 30 min on the stair master
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    Oct 8

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes