TEAM: Gutbusters (October)

Options

Replies

• cdqtducks
    cdqtducks Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Username: cdqtducks
    Weigh in week: I guess it's week 2 cause the first day of the challenge was week 1??
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight:248
    Todays Weight: 247.3
  • Lilmamawoz
    Lilmamawoz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    LesIckaBod wrote: »
    Lilmamawoz wrote: »
    My husband taking great care of me these past few days.

@Lilmamawoz Yes, this is a super one to be grateful for! I'm glad you're being well taken care of!

I tried to post a picture of us but I can't figure it out it won't attach
  • edising
    edising Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    fe452436 wrote: »
    My weight is fluctuating rapidly.195-197 to 200 and now 203.5 pounds during this week.Very depressing.Feeling discouraged.Want to make change.2 months ago it was 188 pounds.I can’t do any activity these days.I want to see 197 lbs on my scale.And I don’t want to leave this group.I will by the grace of God try again.

I am also going up, and am not sure why. Staying within my calories, and I am exercising more. Even though today isn't my weigh in day, I stepped on the scale this morning and am up another 1.5 lbs. I am hoping it is salt, so I am going to be a little more watchful for the next 2 days (my weigh in day is Wednesday). I do have a NSV that I am trying to focus on - tracked every day last week.
  • michellelagle
    michellelagle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I posted mine late last week,sorry. Hope you can still count it. Here is for this week:
    Week 2
    PW:177
    CW:176

@Michellelagle Can you tell me where you posted? I searched your name and can't find it -- I just want to make sure I'm not missing any weigh-ins. Also, your starting weight for October is listed at 171 - is that an error?
    I posted mine late last week,sorry. Hope you can still count it. Here is for this week:
    Week 2

@Michellelagle Can you tell me where you posted? I searched your name and can't find it -- I just want to make sure I'm not missing any weigh-ins. Also, your starting weight for October is listed at 171 - is that an error?

• michellelagle
    michellelagle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so sorry! For one, I lost 2lbs this week,not 1! Because I was 169 and am now 167.Yes my starting weight was 171 that is correct. I can't remember where I posted mine last week,so sorry.
  • Be_Lively
    Be_Lively Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Sorry all. It's been a tough week on me.

Be_Lively
    Oct week 2
    PW: 216
    CW: 218
  • CDiddyGetsFitty
    CDiddyGetsFitty Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Username: CDiddyGetsFitty
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Registered at 237
    Previous Weigh In: 234.6
    Today's Weigh In: 234.2
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for the weather, to be able to go for a walk. Maybe the last time as it is getting hotter and wet season is almost here. Exercise-yes, calories-yes, tracked-yes.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    October 9
    Exercise. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Tracked. Yes
  • Lilmamawoz
    Lilmamawoz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oct 9
    Username lilmamawoz
    Week 2
    Pre wet 167
    Cw 167

Oct. 8
    Exercise yes-- 50 min yoga [tried something light for my neck]
    Tracked yes
    Cal yes
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so sorry! For one, I lost 2lbs this week,not 1! Because I was 169 and am now 167.Yes my starting weight was 171 that is correct. I can't remember where I posted mine last week,so sorry.

@michellelagle OK, I think there's an error somewhere. This is what you posted yesterday. Is this wrong?
    Week 2

• LesIckaBod
    Options
    My weight is fluctuating rapidly.195-197 to 200 and now 203.5 pounds during this week.Very depressing.Feeling discouraged.Want to make change.2 months ago it was 188 pounds.I can’t do any activity these days.I want to see 197 lbs on my scale.And I don’t want to leave this group.I will by the grace of God try again.

@fe452436 How are things going with tracking your food? Are you weighing things? Looking honestly at your tracking logs, do you think there are any areas where calories might be sneaking in? (Like, taking bites of a kid's food while packing lunch, estimating uses of condiments on food, a different brand of something has different calories than an old brand, etc?)
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    cdqtducks wrote: »
    Username: cdqtducks
    Weigh in week: I guess it's week 2 cause the first day of the challenge was week 1??
    Previous Week's weight:248
    Todays Weight: 247.3

@cdqtducks - Yep, it's week 2. On Sunday, we'll begin week 3. Nice job on your loss this week!
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    edising wrote: »

I am also going up, and am not sure why. Staying within my calories, and I am exercising more. Even though today isn't my weigh in day, I stepped on the scale this morning and am up another 1.5 lbs. I am hoping it is salt, so I am going to be a little more watchful for the next 2 days (my weigh in day is Wednesday). I do have a NSV that I am trying to focus on - tracked every day last week.

@edising - Way to go on that non-scale victory! I've been stuck in a plateau, too, and I'm certain it's because of getting loose on tracking, plus a change of daily routine that's resulted in less walking. I do have some meals that in the past were good for reliably losing weight (nothing magical - a tuna or sardine wrap for lunch, chicken and broccoli for dinner, that kind of thing) and I think I need to have a couple of days where I go back to those meals to kick out of my slump. The chillier weather and eating inside makes me less desirous of those things, though. I live for summer!
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Be_Lively wrote: »
    Sorry all. It's been a tough week on me.

Be_Lively
    Oct week 2
    PW: 216
    CW: 218

@Be_lively - It happens to all of us. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep moving forward. I have faith in you!
  • LesIckaBod
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I'm grateful for the weather, to be able to go for a walk. Maybe the last time as it is getting hotter and wet season is almost here. Exercise-yes, calories-yes, tracked-yes.
    So I have achieved my goal this month:) I fit into all my clothes. Size 10 and some size 8 Australian. Lost 4cm around my waist over the last four weeks. My waist measurement is still in the too big category so still a bit of work to go. Now to looking even leaner soon, like I looked two years ago.

@12Sarah2015 Way to go on exercise, calories, and tracking! Enjoy your perfectly pleasant weather as long as it lasts! And wow - way to go on achieving your goal for the month! Gettin' it done, girl! Yeah!
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Lilmamawoz wrote: »
    Oct 9
    Username lilmamawoz
    Week 2
    Pre wet 167
    Cw 167

Oct. 8
    Exercise yes-- 50 min yoga [tried something light for my neck]
    Tracked yes
    Cal yes

@lilmamawoz Good job maintaining through a tough physical week! Staying steady is so much better than losing ground and regaining weight. Let yourself enjoy that victory, and keep taking care of yourself!
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Happy Tuesday, Week 2! A big thank you to our Tuesday weighers, who have already posted!

@lilmamawoz - holding steady in the face of some health challenges - not an easy thing to do, and something to feel proud of!!
    @Sparx_81 -- Down 0.87% from last week!

And, for anyone who missed it, I'm reposting my question of the week. I loving seeing what you all are grateful for, and it makes me happy to share in these things with you. Thank you for that!!
    Question for the Week

When I've struggled with disappointment over how unfit I was, I've tried to remember to "Be grateful for your abilities today."

After a hard October Week 1, where many Gutbusters dealt with stresses or had trouble knocking off the pounds, I think maybe we could use a chance to think about what we're grateful for today.

So, it doesn't have to be weight loss related at all, but What are you grateful for today? Bonus points if you post a picture to share with us! (Use the little picture icon to add the pic)
This discussion has been closed.