• michellelagle
    michellelagle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    LeslckBod yes that's correct
  • michellelagle
    Options
    LesIckaBod wrote: »
    Oh I am so sorry! For one, I lost 2lbs this week,not 1! Because I was 169 and am now 167.Yes my starting weight was 171 that is correct. I can't remember where I posted mine last week,so sorry.

@michellelagle OK, I think there's an error somewhere. This is what you posted yesterday. Is this wrong?
    I posted mine late last week,sorry. Hope you can still count it. Here is for this week:
    Week 2
    PW:177
    CW:176
    Oh I am so sorry! For one, I lost 2lbs this week,not 1! Because I was 169 and am now 167.Yes my starting weight was 171 that is correct. I can't remember where I posted mine last week,so sorry.

@michellelagle OK, I think there's an error somewhere. This is what you posted yesterday. Is this wrong?
    I posted mine late last week,sorry. Hope you can still count it. Here is for this week:
    Week 2

Week 2

Week 2

Week 2

Week 2

• michellelagle
    Options

Week 2

No that's correct. I made the mistake,sorry
  • michellelagle
    Options

Week 2

Now I don't know what is happening to my messages. Hope you get this. That is not correct. I made the mistake. It should say:
    PW: 169
    CW: 167
    Sorry guess I'm not used to being in the 160's again lol

• edising
    edising Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    A bit late, but Oct. 8:
    Exercise: no
    Track: yes
    Calories: no

No help for it, unplanned interruption. Feeling good today though.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    12sarah2015
    Week 2
    PW 136.5
    Cw 136.5 no scale change (though my waist is smaller now)
  • caitlynns727
    caitlynns727 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sorry all! I'll be MIA this month because I'm going on vacation for a while, but please count me in for November!
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    October 9
    Exercise: Yes, decided it was time to up my game a bit and start my strength training program again. I'd forgotten how good I felt after a few months of that and how it gave me more energy. It will take a while to see those benefits again. I feel this is the only element missing in my attempts to get back on track. Ski season is less than 2 months away, I need to be ready.
    Calories: Yes, under by a bit
    Tracked: Yes
  • Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Username: Bendiz_
    Weigh in week: October Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 172.6
    Today's Weight: 167.3

Whoosh :-)
  • hayleymace90
    hayleymace90 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Username: hayleymace90 

Week: October Week 2

PW: 194

CW: 194

TOM and not really exercising as looking after Mum while she is out of hospital sorry team. I did think about not posting this week when I saw the scales
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Wednesday October 10
    Exercise Yes. 35 minutes treadmill
    Calories. Yes
    Tracked. Yes
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Wed exercise no calories no tracked yes
  • Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Bendiz_ wrote: »
    Username: Bendiz_
    Weigh in week: October Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 172.6
    Today's Weight: 167.3

Whoosh :-)

I ment to write week 2! Sorry!
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday! Our weigh-ins for today come from:

@12sarah2015 - scale's holding steady, but the inches are falling! Way to go!
    @bendiz_ Woosh! Everyone's favorite sound!
    @edising
    @hayleymace90 - holding steady under stress - this is something to feel good about!
    @inshapeCK

Have a great day, folks!
  • Lilmamawoz
    Lilmamawoz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oct. 9
    Exercise yes
    calories no
    tracked yes

@LesIckaBod --when we are documenting calories as a "no" that means we went over correct?

Saw my orthopedic surgeon. He has set me up for physical therapy. I plan on trying to walk today and stay close to home in case my pain flares up. I have at least been able to maintain during the challenge this past week but I have got to start seeing a loss.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    User Name: Colleen790
    October 11. Week 2. Thursday
    PW. 175.7
    CW 175.0
  • eevang
    eevang Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Rough news today...diagnosed with mono. Due to the spleen, the doctor wants me to stay away from the elliptical and weights for FOUR WEEKS.

Walking it is. I'm a bit worried about losing muscle tone though...
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    eevang wrote: »
    Rough news today...diagnosed with mono. Due to the spleen, the doctor wants me to stay away from the elliptical and weights for FOUR WEEKS.

Walking it is. I'm a bit worried about losing muscle tone though...

@eevang Rough news, indeed. But, maybe this means you've unlocked a new level? We all know weight loss and exercise makes us better able to deal with illness and whatever stresses life throws at us. You've done incredibly at making yourself more healthy and fit, and so it's only fitting that you have a sickness challenge to have to work through. (I'm trying to find a way to look on the bright side here - did I succeed, or is this analogy hopelessly botched?)

Take care! I know that even if you lose some muscle tone while you wait out Boss Mono, you'll be back to kick A and take names!
This discussion has been closed.