Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, OMAD. Day 2.
    Exercise:Yes, 60 mins weight training, 60 mins walk

Comments: Today was a good day, did OMAD for the 2nd day in a row, it's been a couple days since I did OMAD, got to get back into it and buckle down, 5 weeks left until competition day which really means I have 4 weeks left to get rid of the last 5 lbs and I'd really like to do it in 3, so we will see.
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Thu 11 Oct

Tracking: No
    Calories: Not sure
    Exercise: Yes. Stationary Bike, Light Weight Workout

Lost power for a few hours, but thankful we didn't get the full brunt of the hurricane. Feel bad for the people in Florida that were hit the hardest. I've been there when Hurricane Hugo (Cat 4) hit us hard in 1989 that devastated Charleston. The aftermath looked like a war zone.

It really is terrible, but so glad you are doing ok! Stay safe!

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,850 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise:Yes, weight training and quick cardio. Also took a walk with my coworkers. We now have a team walking club at work which is fun! 15 minute walk outside when weather permits, with no conversation about work (the only rule, which I love).

My partner and I workout every morning before we have to clock in. We are lucky enough to have lockers for some equipment and a carpeted room to use. We are doing one of Sean's YouTube videos tomorrow. We have no rules other than just do something! But we rarely talk work either. Glad that you can get in a walk at work! B)

Shelley
  • PrincessVamp666
    PrincessVamp666 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday 11th

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: No
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise:Yes, weight training and quick cardio. Also took a walk with my coworkers. We now have a team walking club at work which is fun! 15 minute walk outside when weather permits, with no conversation about work (the only rule, which I love).

My partner and I workout every morning before we have to clock in. We are lucky enough to have lockers for some equipment and a carpeted room to use. We are doing one of Sean's YouTube videos tomorrow. We have no rules other than just do something! But we rarely talk work either. Glad that you can get in a walk at work! B)

Shelley

That's a great way to start out the day together!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    ekuassi wrote: »
    Daily post: 10-11
    Track: yes
    Calories: slightly over
    Exercise: yes, 45 min bodypump class

Ekuassi
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 169.0
    CW: 169.0

I als lost 0.8cm in my waistline, meaning the strenght training is working. Will add more cardio to my routine and see if it helps with the numbers on the scale.
    Happy fridy everyone!

Nice NSV! Happy Friday!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Friday:
    @Charlie9er
    @cmteach4
    @CourtneyLomonaco (got yours)
    @ekuassi (got yours)
    @jcgator2016 (got yours)
    @mexiconona
    @nebslp
    @SLIMn2016 (got yours)
    @ssssanaaaa

I'm really impressed by how many of you beat me to it this week, and to think I was doing good, got up early, went for a walk...and sitting down here, you guys are all up early crushing it!
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Mine disappeared, trying again!

cmteach4
    Week of October 7th
    Weigh-in Friday
    PW: 191.4
    TW: 190.0

Yeah! So glad to be able to face off those 180’s finally!

Everyone is doing great! Have an awesome weekend — wishing you many NSV’s!
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post Friday
    Track yes
    Calories no 😫
    Exercise 30 min bootcamp
  • _ecofeminist
    _ecofeminist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've come to realize.. I am so bad at chewing my food. Mindful eating (something I said in my goals earlier this month that I would try) says that you should chew each bite 25 x or more... are you kidding? I tried to do it and it's SO HARD. I eat way too quick. I always finish before everyone. I just didn't realize it was because I was barely chewing. What tricks have you learned, if any, to slow down when eating?
  • AB0215
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »

Comments: Was 184.4 on the scale today so that made me happy. I have an exam in less than 4 hours! Was tempted to 'reward' myself after my test and eat out with a friend or something but the scale this morning is motivating me not to. I don't wanna lose the progress! So I'm just going to eat well today just like previous days. I want to get out of bad habits and mindsets. I don't really want to equate food with a reward and comfort in my mind. I think that's what probably got me overweight in the first place.

@ssssanaaaa AWESOME JOB! And also awesome job on not using food as a reward! I think it's important to find non -food related rewards. I tend to go for things like a pedicure, massage, things like that.
This discussion has been closed.