@cdqtducks
    @eevang
    @Mariamamjad - hang in there!
    @mthomas0228
    @westray16
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    @LeslckaBod I had an amazing week last week with starting my weight training, hiked every other day, and tracked my calories religiously. Have I lost a pound?....no. I'm doing everything I did while I was losing weight before...EVERYTHING! Frustrating, yes. But I'll stay the course and will see results. Maybe after my husband gets his prognosis and treatment plan for his heart and breathing issues today, the stress will ease up. (I pretend I'm not stressed, but I know better).
  • cdqtducks
    cdqtducks Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Username: cdqtducks
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 247.3
    Todays Weight: 247.1

UGH!!!!! .2 is not what I was wanting in a week.. but I will do better next week! At least I'm not going up???
  • michellelagle
    michellelagle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Week 3
    PW:167
    CW: 168
    I've had such a stressful week. I've ate so much. Surprised I only gained 1 pound. But I am definitely getting back on it this week!
  • westray16
    westray16 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Westray16
    Monday week 3
    PW 196lbs
    CW 197lbs
  • Lilmamawoz
    Lilmamawoz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OCT 15
    Exercise no
    Calories no
    Tracked yes

First day of physical therapy today for my neck. I hope it is worth it because tha was not fun!
  • eevang
    eevang Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    @LeslckaBod I had an amazing week last week with starting my weight training, hiked every other day, and tracked my calories religiously. Have I lost a pound?....no. I'm doing everything I did while I was losing weight before...EVERYTHING! Frustrating, yes. But I'll stay the course and will see results. Maybe after my husband gets his prognosis and treatment plan for his heart and breathing issues today, the stress will ease up. (I pretend I'm not stressed, but I know better).

Do you track your measurements? I'm sure you'll see good results there in the next few weeks. Also, starting weight training always adds about 2 pounds of water weight for me. Keep up the good work! I hope things get easier for you & your husband after having the plan in place.
  • eevang
    eevang Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    October Week 3 Weigh-In
    Previous: 158.8
    Current: 156.6

Aaaand in this week's edition of "what's wrong with my body?" I've come down with excruciatingly painful tonsil ulcers from the mono. This is my third week away from work, and I'm a TEACHER. This is not good.

On the plus side, I now get to eat milkshakes bc it's hard to eat anything else, and I'm actively attempting to hit 1000 calories every day. I legit don't think I've had a milkshake since last year. Down side is I don't like them as much as I used to. I do force myself to scarf down some protein real food when my throat is at its numbest.

I'm at the wild-eyed level of being over being sick. Like...I kinda want to rip out my tonsils and do a victory lap.
  • CDiddyGetsFitty
    CDiddyGetsFitty Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Name: CDiddyGetsFitty
    Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 234.2
    Today's Weight: 235.5

But watch what I do next week.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    eevang wrote: »

Do you track your measurements? I'm sure you'll see good results there in the next few weeks. Also, starting weight training always adds about 2 pounds of water weight for me. Keep up the good work! I hope things get easier for you & your husband after having the plan in place.

No I don't measure any more. My clothes which are all new from my original 60 pound loss tell the story. I have noticed a common thread with the people in this group, we all get overcome by our emotions which sabotages our plans. Today for me I was either pacing or eating, waiting for news. And now that we have the prognosis, open heart surgery, I can focus on what needs to be done, both for my husband and myself.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Weighin day is tomorrow and I'm afraid my scale will be up more. I've now committed to not eat the following lurking in the house.. Lollies, icecream, party pies. I will instead have one thing at church bible study on Sunday instead or a teaspoon of icecream, and indulge in special fruits like blueberries and rockmelon instead.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    16 Oct exercise yes calories no tracked yes
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    October 16
    Exercised Yes. A bit of housework
    Calories. Yes
    Tracked. Yes
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

Today's weigh-in day for:
    @Lilmamawoz
    @Sparx_81
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Weighin day is tomorrow and I'm afraid my scale will be up more. I've now committed to not eat the following lurking in the house.. Lollies, icecream, party pies. I will instead have one thing at church bible study on Sunday instead or a teaspoon of icecream, and indulge in special fruits like blueberries and rockmelon instead.

@12Sarah2015 It sounds like you've got a plan for getting on track, too! For sweet treats, I sometimes have Harney's Herbal Hot Cinnamon Spice tea. I loved red hot candies/ atomic fireballs as a kid, and this tea has that strong cinnamon flavor. It feels like a treat, and the sweetness apparently comes entirely from the cinnamon, because there's no sweetener added. They also have a black tea version of this with caffeine.
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    eevang wrote: »

No I don't measure any more. My clothes which are all new from my original 60 pound loss tell the story. I have noticed a common thread with the people in this group, we all get overcome by our emotions which sabotages our plans. Today for me I was either pacing or eating, waiting for news. And now that we have the prognosis, open heart surgery, I can focus on what needs to be done, both for my husband and myself.

@Rocknut53 I'm sorry to hear about your husband's prognosis. How soon will it happen?

Keep taking care of yourself.
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Name: inshapeCK
    Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 144.9 pounds
    Today's Weight: 144.3 pounds

Happy to be down 0.6 pounds but still re-losing weight I gained back.
    Still need to lose 0.2 pounds to get back to my September 26th weight.

I am weighing in a day early as I will be with my Dad today and tomorrow as he has to have a cardiac angiogram done today.

If you are someone who prays, please pray that all will go smoothly for my dad's cardiac angiogram today and that they don't find a serious problem. Please pray that they find something small and simple that can be fixed by diet or medication. Please pray that he will be taken in on time and that there will be no delays. We were told we could be at the hospital for 8 hours. Please pray that he will recovery quickly and have no complications. Please also pray for God to heal my endometriosis as it was terrible yesterday and again today and I will be out from morning to evening which makes it much harder to deal with.

This discussion has been closed.