TEAM: The Slimsons (October)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is out enjoying Halloween, it's one my favorite days of the year!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Daily stats/ Wed Oct 31 🎃

Tracked: yes
    Calories: Under - not 1 shred of candy
    Exercise: walking and arm weights
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    ^^^ that Cookie Monster is the cutest Jim!! That's so much fun! :)
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    ^^^ that Cookie Monster is the cutest Jim!! That's so much fun! :)

Thanks, Nance. He's a pistol. 30 mins of walking the neighborhood and he was done. Said his costume was too hot.

• mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona
    Daily post Oct 31st
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no
    Trying to muster up desire to do better.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Nope
    Calories: Probably not, OMAD though, I ate quite a bit more than I meant to, stress ate lunch
    Exercise:65 mins weight training

Comments: I'm trying to shake today off. I trained 65 minutes and accomplished nothing. Got 3 good jerks and no good cleans in. I am going to get up early and lift light until I"m happy with them, and then after work I'm going to redo today's workout until I'm happy with it. It's crunch time and I AM going to do this.
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday, October 31

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 40 minutes water asrobis! First time back to gym since my ankle problem! Felt great to get back in the water! Foot feels fine so far!
  • _ecofeminist
    _ecofeminist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week 5
    PW 141.5
    CW 142
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    Happy Halloween!

Wednesday, week 5
    Track, hope
    Calories, nope, see above
    Exercise, yep, 30 minutes of stairs and 25 minutes of legs with bands
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: horrendous
    Exercise: no

I have been totally out of control. Mindless eating and the sneak peak I took at the scale this morning shows I'm gonna pay for it with this weeks weigh in.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: No
    Calories: Not sure, but I think under
    Exercise: Yes

Crazy end of the month stuff at work and going from meeting to meeting had me all over the place. Did some shopping at the mall too
    (which is why I think under).
  • ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daily post: 10-31
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, 45 min boot camp
  • AB0215
    Options

I won't be saying this this year---but it was my yearly deal...plus M&Ms.. :D:D:D
    8zatcfddjdih.png

@SLIMn2016 If I had kids, I would say that every year..lol.
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Nope
    Calories: Probably not, OMAD though, I ate quite a bit more than I meant to, stress ate lunch
    Exercise:65 mins weight training

Comments: I'm trying to shake today off. I trained 65 minutes and accomplished nothing. Got 3 good jerks and no good cleans in. I am going to get up early and lift light until I"m happy with them, and then after work I'm going to redo today's workout until I'm happy with it. It's crunch time and I AM going to do this.

@AB0215 Good for you, Ashley. I also didn't have a good day lifting yesterday. Increased dumbbells by 5 lbs each for the Apex workout and my trainer got on my butt a couple times for getting sloppy on technique and just going thru the motions. I was rushing just to get it done. I'm finding out if I'm not mentally ready and fully focused, it's not going to be a good workout. Tomorrow is Old School lifting, I better have my head right.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

I won't be saying this this year---but it was my yearly deal...plus M&Ms.. :D:D:D
    8zatcfddjdih.png

@SLIMn2016 If I had kids, I would say that every year..lol.

BAHAHAHA
    Stealing this.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Thursday:
    @Keri8680
    @tinak33
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215 Good for you, Ashley. I also didn't have a good day lifting yesterday. Increased dumbbells by 5 lbs each for the Apex workout and my trainer got on my butt a couple times for getting sloppy on technique and just going thru the motions. I was rushing just to get it done. I'm finding out if I'm not mentally ready and fully focused, it's not going to be a good workout. Tomorrow is Old School lifting, I better have my head right.
    @jcgator2016 Form is important for any strength related activity. If you don't use proper form, you can hurt yourself for one, but you're not really getting the most out of your training if you don't. For Olympic lifts, form is especially important, at best, you will miss the lift, at worst, you can seriously hurt yourself, seen so many videos of olympic lifting gone wrong...and it's scary.
This discussion has been closed.