• ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Daily post: Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No, just walking.

Comments: I feel pretty good about yesterday. Didn't overdo the candy. Had only a couple pieces. I wasn't able to weigh myself this morning so I'm not sure how it affected my weight yet or if I went down or up. It's okay though. I will definitely also be under calories today as well so hopefully we go down tomorrow.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: October Week 5
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 159.9
    Current Weight: 161.4
  • _ecofeminist
    _ecofeminist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Taste the rainbow 🌈 trying to add in lots of colour to each meal in November!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Taste the rainbow 🌈 trying to add in lots of colour to each meal in November!

@_ecofeminist I should not have looked at that picture. It looks really good, but I'm fasting.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Daily stats: Thursday, Nov. 1, 2018

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under, 5/2 fasting day
    Exercise: No, rest day....just a short walk with Goldie tonight
    Water: 130 oz.

Comment: Went a bit over my usual fasting calories tonight--oooops. Hoping it won't make a difference in the morning when I weigh in, still under. Hoping to lose 3.7 or more this month.... would like to be 10-15lbs lighter ultimately.
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post thurs

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 5 mile run 🏃🏽‍♀️
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily post, Thursday, November 1

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Zumba! Glad to get back to class now that my feet are better!

Goal is to keep increasing my exercise again! Have been very hungry this week and eating too many high cal snacks even though staying under calorie wise. Also been eating out often, so sneak peak yesterday did not look good! Hoping for just a small gain tomorrow!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Thu 1 Nov

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walk the dog 40 mins, yard work 60 mins

• AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 90 mins weight training, 30 mins treadmill

Comments: Decided to make up for yesterday when I sort of went nuts, fasting today, and by the time I eat tomorrow, it will probably be about 48 hours...hopefully it helps, my weight's been up this week and it needs to be down...crossing fingers that it's enough to combat my mishaps this week...and I made up for yesterday'r terrible workout, nailed it today. Got up early and did 30 mins of light cleans just to practice, then after work hit the workout from yesterday again and it was good. Now I just need to get rid of the extra lbs!
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes weights, walking , aerobics, 55 min.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,865 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • AB0215
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

BAHAHAHA
    Stealing this.

@tinak33 Really glad you're staying with us on the cheer squad, I love your comments, so much. :smile:
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 151.4
    CW: 152.4

I knew it was going to be up this week. Hopefully I can get back on track.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 151.4
    CW: 152.4

I knew it was going to be up this week. Hopefully I can get back on track.

@CourtneyLomonaco You know I say this a lot, but it's what you do next that matters the most. There will be ups and downs, setbacks, but if you get back into it, and back on track, you will succeed. One day won't kill everything, but if you don't get back into it, you won't be making the changes necessary to change your path and accomplish your goals. So the moral of the story is: It's what you do next that matters!
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    Username: jcgator2016
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 258.4
    Current Weight: 256.6

Glad to get this month over with.
  • AB0215
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Username: jcgator2016
    Previous Weight: 258.4
    Current Weight: 256.6

Glad to get this month over with.

@jcgator2016 You always say that, you lost 8+ lbs September, and now you've lost another 5.4 lbs....you're doing really great.
    And you have to know that with your strength training, you're changing your body too, (really hoping you're taking measurements because that will drive this point I'm about to make home) the muscle you're developing may be slowing your weight loss a little (and definitely not much!) takes up so much less space than the fat it's replacing, so you're becoming a smaller, stronger version of you!
    I'm super proud of you and all your accomplishments, you should be proud too! You lost a significant amount of weight this month, took a trip to Florida to help others, still lost weight, and that's incredible! You're a great person, you're accomplishing so much and you should take a moment and enjoy that a little. It's the momentum that will help carry your forward!
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options

Username: cmteach4
    Previous Weight: 187.4
    Current Weight: 189.8

UGH!! I know I didn’t eat over by that many calories if any, so I am counting on it being from being on a weird schedule and eating out most days this week! Not a good showing for first month on Slimsons, so I will have to make it up in the rest of November! Have a great weekend everyone!
  • AB0215
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    Username: cmteach4
    Previous Weight: 187.4
    Current Weight: 189.8

UGH!! I know I didn’t eat over by that many calories if any, so I am counting on it being from being on a weird schedule and eating out most days this week! Not a good showing for first month on Slimsons, so I will have to make it up in the rest of November! Have a great weekend everyone!

@cmteach4 You're still down overall for the month. It's important to remember that there there are always going to be hiccups, sometimes you will weigh up, you will fluctuate, but don't despair! You WILL get there, you just have to pick up and carry on, it's a slow process, but quitting won't speed it up!
  • jcgator2016
    Options

[/quote]

@jcgator2016 You always say that, you lost 8+ lbs September, and now you've lost another 5.4 lbs....you're doing really great.
    And you have to know that with your strength training, you're changing your body too, (really hoping you're taking measurements because that will drive this point I'm about to make home) the muscle you're developing may be slowing your weight loss a little (and definitely not much!) takes up so much less space than the fat it's replacing, so you're becoming a smaller, stronger version of you!
    I'm super proud of you and all your accomplishments, you should be proud too! You lost a significant amount of weight this month, took a trip to Florida to help others, still lost weight, and that's incredible! You're a great person, you're accomplishing so much and you should take a moment and enjoy that a little. It's the momentum that will help carry your forward![/quote]

@AB0215 Thanks for the pep talk, Mom. :)

Yes, I realize the process. I made changes last month to get stronger and I know I have to be patient because the results will eventually come. My trainer always tell us to stay off the scales because losing weight is not the priority at this point in our initial workouts. And I see his point.

Great work out today. We did old school weight lifting.

This discussion has been closed.