TEAM: Flab-U-Less (November)

Options

Replies

• SYED1512
    SYED1512 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I am Syed. I am new to this group and participating in such challenge for the first time. I'm excited!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    Round 3 for me! Let the games begin!!
    I think that I am going to stop the daily post though. I am a very boring person that does the same thing all the time, so they're getting a little redundant for me.

I personally enjoy your little references, but I understand! Maybe a weekly one? :)

OK, but I am almost out of stuff that normal people understand. You're about to start getting references that involve kenders and LARPing and other obscure points. Especially since I haven't watched more than a handful of American movies since Hollywood started producing all their PC crap.

Maybe I'll discover some new things to check out then! I think you made a LadyHawke reference one day... I haven't seen that movie in years. Been trying to find a streaming service that has it now, lol! (I've got it on VHS... no help there now)
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    @SYED1512 Welcome to the group! :)
  • SYED1512
    SYED1512 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • lk2011
    lk2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    lk2011 wrote: »
    New to this challenge and happy to be a part of this group. Any advice? Do we just report weight on our weigh days?

I have been on a plateau for almost 2 weeks now. Hoping to break it this week. For the last 2 months, I haven't been eating my exercise calories back so I may have been eating too few calories. I am nervous to start playing around with my food intake but I have to try something to figure out what it is. I am very careful about weighing and tracking....

HAPPY NOVEMBER 1st B)

Welcome aboard, Lk2011! I'm new to this challenge as well. But we got this👊👏

Thanks!! Nice to have new friends :)<3
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    @lk2011 Sorry, I missed your post! Welcome to the team as well :)
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @lk2011 & @SYED1512 Hi and welcome!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @AB0215 I can help enter weights and do techie stuff for Nov if you still need someone. I'm not very good at the whole cheer leading thing, but techie stuff is no problem.
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post: 11/02 Friday
    Track; yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 4.2miles walk 70mins
    Daily goal: Purchase a new bot from Skynet. Tomorrow, we'll see.
  • spinnerkind
    spinnerkind Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well, this challenge is a great idea! I've reached a plateau as well so maybe this helps to stay motivated...:)

Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: Yes!
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, 60 minutes Zumba and I also cycled to the class (25 minutes one way)
    Goals/Day: I've been doing well today with my food so far, hope to keep it up this evening...:)
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 11/02 Friday
    Track: yes
    Exercise: Leslie Sansone's video (1 mile in 14 minutes)
    Daily goal: To stay within my calorie budget and get in a workout (accomplished) 😄🚶💪👏🙌

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @mram3582 not going to lie, that made me laugh. You definitely appeal to my inner nerd, and well outer nerd, oh hell, I guess the secret's out, I'm a nerd.
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @mram3582 not going to lie, that made me laugh. You definitely appeal to my inner nerd, and well outer nerd, oh hell, I guess the secret's out, I'm a nerd.

We only want a nerd for overlord!
  • AB0215
    Options
    We only want a nerd for overlord!

@marieamethyst You guys have been cracking me up, it's been a while since I've had a chance to look at my steam games and I was looking at Raft, which I don't have. Is it just me or does Raft really look like Minecraft but on a raft? I was never really a fan of Minecraft....although, my husband lost a few days to that game lol.
  • mram3582
    Options
    @marieamethyst & @AB0215 I'm sorry, I can't be friends with nerds since I am a geek B)
  • AB0215
    edited November 2018
    Options
    @marieamethyst & @AB0215 I'm sorry, I can't be friends with nerds since I am a geek B)

@mram3585 lol, I would actually classify myself as a geek, normal people would say nerd, but there is definitely a difference lol. I built my badass gaming computer, and also my husbands, but he won't let me take credit for it since he stood over me watching me do it, claiming his hands were too big to put it together, and wired my entire house to be awesome. My husband is definitely a nerd, he plays magic the gathering...I can't see the value in that game, and ugh, who wants to touch cards, and move them around, I want the work to be done from a keyboard lol.
    Oh and did I mention that I'm a certified pc tech?!
  • mram3582
    Options
    Hey, I am just happy that I haven't burned down my house yet! OK, we put the mirror in and laid the monitor down, put in mirror mode...why aren't my micro switches working...tries EVERYTHING...finally, reverses polarity. IT WORKS!! Why does it work?? That shouldn't have anything to do with it?? My house is going to burn down isn't it :(
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 11/03 Saturday
    Track: yes
    Exercise: 2 Leslie Sansone's video (69 minutes)
    Daily goal: To stay within my calorie budget and get in a workout (accomplished) 😄🚶💪👏🙌

• mram3582
    Options
    @spinnerkind Hi and welcome!
  • Star9azer
    Star9azer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all, new this month and looking forward to participating!
This discussion has been closed.