TEAM: Flab-U-Less (November)

Options

Replies

• RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    back for my 2nd month. Looking forward to November challenge.
  • RedStickdad
    Options
    My old scale died last night. Got a new one and now I’m weighing in almost 10 pounds heavier... going to hit it harder today if I can
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    My old scale died last night. Got a new one and now I’m weighing in almost 10 pounds heavier... going to hit it harder today if I can

@RedStickdad Did you want to use the weight you took today from the new scale? I can update it, that way you won't start with a gain?
  • AB0215
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @AB0215 I can help enter weights and do techie stuff for Nov if you still need someone. I'm not very good at the whole cheer leading thing, but techie stuff is no problem.

@mram3582 I think I will take you up on the offer, I sent you a message.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Good Morning Team and Welcome to November!!

Let's start strong!!

b570svemzkqr.jpg

• AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Sunday:
    @eminater
    @WA_Teacher
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 I am actually having mfp techie problems right now. I use the website and apparently the tech monkeys are doing maintenance...and by maintenance: I can't receive/send messages, log water, complete my diary, and sometimes I can make comments in my news feed.--if they let me log on at all. This is day 2 of "We're sorry, the site is temporarily closed for maintenance" messages. I do not have a message from you either.
  • Star9azer
    Star9azer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone else struggle with BED?
  • AB0215
    edited November 2018
    Options
    @AB0215 I am actually having mfp techie problems right now. I use the website and apparently the tech monkeys are doing maintenance...and by maintenance: I can't receive/send messages, log water, complete my diary, and sometimes I can make comments in my news feed.--if they let me log on at all. This is day 2 of "We're sorry, the site is temporarily closed for maintenance" messages. I do not have a message from you either.

@mram3522 I get that too, and usually if I just refresh it shoes up. I was going to say that I will need an email address from you (preferably gmail) to give you editor access to the spreadsheet and I also use a spreadsheet to track the daily posts if you wouldn't mind helping me keep track of those too. If you don't want to post that and can't send me a message, you can post it in the captains quarters for me. or go to the november spreadsheet and request access from me and let me know it's you.
  • mram3582
    Options
    @AB0215 I can do that. When my husband gets home, I will inform him that I am jacking his gmail since it has been so long since I used mine that I can't even remember it :/ I still can't send messages right now...they just won't load at all.
  • mram3582
    Options
    Star9azer wrote: »

I usually go way over on calories at least once or twice a month. If I notice that I am eating more than I want to, I usually go brush, floss, and use mouthwash. 1) I'm lazy and don't want to go through the routine again. 2) EVERYTHING tastes nasty after mouthwash. Instant appetite curb o:)
  • Star9azer
    Star9azer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Star9azer wrote: »

I usually go way over on calories at least once or twice a month. If I notice that I am eating more than I want to, I usually go brush, floss, and use mouthwash. 1) I'm lazy and don't want to go through the routine again. 2) EVERYTHING tastes nasty after mouthwash. Instant appetite curb o:)

Good advice.
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215 I can do that. When my husband gets home, I will inform him that I am jacking his gmail since it has been so long since I used mine that I can't even remember it :/ I still can't send messages right now...they just won't load at all.

@mram3582 You can use any email address, you just have to set up as a google account.
    https://accounts.google.com/signup/v2/webcreateaccount?hl=en&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=SignUp&nogm=true
  • mram3582
    Options
    @AB0215 I think that it finally sent--I clicked & refreshed like 5 times. I almost can't do anything right now it just got worse today.
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post: 11/04 Sunday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 4.2miles walk 60mins
    Daily Goal: Save the Landstriders!! Tomorrow we ride!
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215 I think that it finally sent--I clicked & refreshed like 5 times. I almost can't do anything right now it just got worse today.
    @mram3582 I got it. thanks. I sent the invite with editor access to the spreadsheet.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey guys, I guess since I'll be hanging out with you guys, I'll go ahead and share a little about myself.

Currently I'm training for an Olympic style weightlifting meet, which is in less than 2 weeks. (ahh, my brain is in a little bit of a freak out mode right now, 2 weeks isn't long!) Training has me pretty busy right now as it's crunch time. I'm currently training 1-2 hours a day for 4-6 days of the week.
    I'm 32, been trying to get down to a healthier weight for a long time, but I'm finally getting there, I started in 2016 at my all time heaviest weight of almost 241 lbs on a 4'10" frame, not good. I'm down 73 lbs at this point and I still have a way to go, but I'm so much healthier (and happier) now. I can run around with my 4 year old niece now, and there's no way that old me could have done that. I have to credit a lot of my success to being here, and having a great support system in my team.

I hope you guys all find what you need here, I know it's really helped me dramatically along the way. Let me know if I can help!

I'd like to get to know you guys a bit better, I'd like to invite everyone to share one thing about themselves!
  • RedStickdad
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@RedStickdad Did you want to use the weight you took today from the new scale? I can update it, that way you won't start with a gain?

yes please 372.6

Thank you
  • mram3582
    Options
    @RedStickdad Got it, Thanks! @AB0215 is that the only place that I need to enter data?
  • RedStickdad
    Options
    @mram3582 Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.